Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 60. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Is there any youtube video or interview with the crew where they explain Vertex the main goals of the platform?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
As far as I know Vertex is going to launch to create a smart ICO investment process for the benefit of anyone who would like to participate in the market. Well, worth supporting to me
Activity: 193
When is your big opening day?
Activity: 195
What is your’s token price?
Activity: 194
Vertex creates a market for tokens that have been selected because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success. Seems promising to me
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Who actually does the vetting process?

Vertex Capital, comprised of our analysts and partners, will be doing the vetting for us.
I see there is a Vertex Hunt, what is this about?

For all, you need to know have a look at this: https://vertex.market/vertexhunt
Activity: 217
just interested where are you guys based?
I like the concept of a united ecosystem with trustworthy ICOs. Much appreciated your work, devs
Thank you for the support!
i think that the biggest problem of modern crypto market is lack of expertise. and here Vertex is a nice service to eliminate the most amount of skam projects and let the market develop more effectively.
Thank you for your kind words!
This project is indeed very impressive; if all information about the project is true then it's good for prospective investors. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
For more information be sure to join our Telegram and take a look at out whitepaper: https://vertex.market/protected/vertex_whitepaper.pdf
Where can you get crypto for less?
With Vertex of course. We are supporting ICOs and community alike by buying ICO tokens of vetted projects and redistributing back to our community at preferential pricing. Get involved: https://vertex.market/
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Who actually does the vetting process?
Activity: 145
I see there is a Vertex Hunt, what is this about?
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I don't get it, why would ICO give you tokens after crowdsale is over and at a lower price at that.
This sounds dumb and unfair to ICO investors. Why would anyone invest in ICOs if they can just buy on vertex at a lower price, with guaranteed cashback if ICO decides to exitscam. Things just don't work like this, there is no possible explanation for this.
Activity: 205
i think that the biggest problem of modern crypto market is lack of expertise. and here Vertex is a nice service to eliminate the most amount of skam projects and let the market develop more effectively.
Activity: 131
Can you explain the steps, that any project has to pass to become verified?
Activity: 181
This project is indeed very impressive; if all information about the project is true then it's good for prospective investors. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
i'm quite interested who vets out ICOs that would be a part of the ecosystem?

Vertex Capital, comprised of our analysts and partners, will be doing the vetting for us.
Cool and promising project. Looking forward for Vertex development and implementation of the long term plan for it. Success to the team

Thanks for the kind words!
Pages:
Jump to: