Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 59. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative!
Activity: 198
How crypto keys will be used on the Vertex platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Are you going to create the world’s largest market to aggregate a lot of promising ICOs?
Yes we are and we are also creating the first and only ICO aftermarket.
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
BTC, ETH & Fiat
Can I get a prediction about the risks of ICO? is it possible for Vertex to make long-term predictions for investors?

The risk of ICOs are evident in this current market and it’s one of the main reasons as to why we were created.

The risks are only going to get bigger, but we’re here to negate those risks with our vetting mechanism.
Vertex is the place to buy evaluated and established tokens that will have successful ICOs and will get launched on exchanges. That is enough for me to support this project
Thank you, the support of the community is a key aspect of our project.
Activity: 199
Are you going to create the world’s largest market to aggregate a lot of promising ICOs?
Amazing project. It's gonna be a great success. You are doing a great job creating an innovations in health and medical sector.
Thank you
Is there any youtube video or interview with the crew where they explain Vertex the main goals of the platform?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQpppQeDnH0
As far as I know Vertex is going to launch to create a smart ICO investment process for the benefit of anyone who would like to participate in the market. Well, worth supporting to me
Your support is important to us, thank you.
I don't get it, why would ICO give you tokens after crowdsale is over and at a lower price at that.
This sounds dumb and unfair to ICO investors. Why would anyone invest in ICOs if they can just buy on vertex at a lower price, with guaranteed cashback if ICO decides to exitscam. Things just don't work like this, there is no possible explanation for this.

They give us tokens because we invest a minimum of $500 000 into the project and then give them access to our community when we list them on our platform.
just interested where are you guys based?
We are registered in the Cayman Islands but we have staff in South Africa, Asia, Switzerland, Germany, USA & Saudi.
Vertex creates a market for tokens that have been selected because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success. Seems promising to me
Thank You!
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Vertex is the place to buy evaluated and established tokens that will have successful ICOs and will get launched on exchanges. That is enough for me to support this project
Activity: 146
What do you mostly like in Vertex?
Activity: 200
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Activity: 213
Amazing project. It's gonna be a great success. You are doing a great job creating an innovations in health and medical sector.
Activity: 184
Can I get a prediction about the risks of ICO? is it possible for Vertex to make long-term predictions for investors?
Pages:
Jump to: