Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 27. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Such a very great and interesting project. Waiting for more information like your road map. This will be a hit to the moon someday.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
What will happen if the 15M token allocated for the crowdsale are not consumed, what if you just sold the 50% of that allocation? will you continue this project? What will be the minimum amount of your token that we may purchased? Are you going to accept other currency aside fro ETH?
Activity: 99
Did you know that you can pay a small fee in order to get a "Copper" account that is able to post images, instead of posting as a Newbie and rely on others so that your images are properly rendered?  This makes your announcement look a bit unprofessional.  You'd better consider setting up a proper BTT account.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
this is token or crypto ? this is can not be mining ? what's your contract address and decimals ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
I can't wait for this great project :3 Please update me I don't want to be left out of this big opportunity.
Activity: 203
I hope this will be a real project and have success. Because I am full of scams.
Activity: 51
VCA token conversion to to Paypal, Perfect Money and Western Union in a form of USD, EURO or Philippine Peso is a nice one for me. The major coin i've seen with such feature is bitcoin (I stand to be corrected tho, I don't know it all). The shopping platform will be amazing too. I think I have to calm the excitement i'm having now till the project is live. Cool Cool Cool  Anticipating!!!
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
That would be actually a great move if you get partnership woth the top online stores . Though im sure many projects already made their own proposal like this , i personally want this particular one to succeed !
Activity: 21
Is the VCA token only used for purchasing products from the VCA store web site (and possibly other future online stores) or are there other uses for the coin?  I'm curious if using an existing coin for the web store(s) would open it to more customers.
Activity: 44
i'm so excited to this project
Activity: 39
Great.  But i want more specific details of your project.  
Goodluck to the team behind this
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
You project is very promising. I joined airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens
Thanks! Good luck! Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
was indeed a great platform. its has everything to backup what it says. a strong backbone serves a great foundation this project has a great future. goodluck
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
With the emergence of Crypto coins/tokens everywhere. This would be a good foundation in our local community (country) to compete with the rest of Crypto world.
Activity: 106
Virtual cash is a unique project, one I'll love to invest in and I urge you to do same
Activity: 105
This is a coin that has already started well by keeping to their promises, i am glad to be part of this great coin. I am happy to be part of this project.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
it's nice to join this project
keep it up devs
Activity: 30
This is a really interesting project!
Do you have private sale?

dude, what do you mean private sale. ico will start 4 days from now.... token price is very cheap at 0.25$ and with 20M total supply... this will surely  easy 10x.... "lambo"
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this project will become a greatest in this year 2018, i like the desgin of the website and logo of the token its awsome.
Activity: 109
When will the project whitepaper be ready? Really looking forward to learn more on this project.
I believe great things will come out of it
Pages:
Jump to: