Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 30. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
What about Instagram?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
You only need to be right once....
i try to find out what is VIRTUAL CASH  i fibnd out that it's VCA is a virtual money integrated in Ethereum blockchain that will serve as a currency to be use for payment in online stores and for VCA conversion to Paypal, Perfect Money and Western Union in a form of USD/EURO.

VCA token can be use as payment for purchasing items to our online shop , this shop is global or will concern just some items ?
Activity: 82
The interesting part in some project is, some are not well organized but in the case of this project I see that the project has a wonderful destinations..
#mooning soon 
Activity: 448
Well, this project has something unique which looks like amazing. After studying this superb project, I can definetly said that, the team of VCA is hardworking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
This project will succeed if group up with the popular online shopping stores.
PR and ecosystem should be prepared very well to attract investor.
Activity: 69
 i dont really know much about spotting good projects but compared to the others have seen.

you guys pretty loo serious and know what you're doing
Goodluck
Activity: 64
Another good  project I've seen... Hope that it will be successful soon.. Looking forward to  this.. I will support this dev.  Good luck
Activity: 229
When you think will announce anything about Amazon and other stores?
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
This project is very promising. The use case is outstanding. I believe in problem solving projects like this. Success team.
Activity: 181
This project will surely get people attention but we need more information about this like the total supply, distribution of airdrop date and so on...
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello can I read your roadmap?
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
This Project looks promising.
What's the timeline looking like? Do you have a white paper ?
Activity: 15
Integration/conversion from VCA to Paypal or Western Union is an exciting feature to look after.
Activity: 3
I think this is a feature packed project, you can:

- trade VCA on the market
- use it to purchse items in the VCA Shop
- convert from VCA to Paypal or even Western Union
- buy miners or GPU's from the shop

The list goes on. Great ambition, looking forward to see this project develop further. Good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello) I can only hope that this project is not a scam, only time will tell, the first impressions are good! good luck to you Smiley Wink
Activity: 686
Hello, how long will the period airdrop?
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
We really need a good crypto coin to use for e-commerce and virtual cash has a good name to start, and sounds like a dedicated team.
Activity: 10
Good project 😊😀😀😀
Pages:
Jump to: