Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 31. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The project idea is good
Activity: 87
Great project.good luck.
Activity: 104
Joined, it seems quite an interesting project, gathered in a short time a large community around.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
You project is very promising! Good luck! Wink
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Great idea, retail is something that we meet at every step. Success is garnished
Activity: 218
your project looks decent I join your airdrop
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
You project is very promising. I joined airdrop.Great plan,This one will be very successful because of dlexibility and adequation with needs

je suis un supporter fervent
Activity: 13
 SInce you have requested, I am posting it here. Its a very
amazing and nice project in future
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Nice project, has a great potential in future because of it's flexibility and numerous usage, I would like to know more about project planning.
Activity: 126
Hello there, can you please provide us with more information as far as what we far reaching this token will be in the global market? In previous post you wrote that you guys are trying to reach or get an agreement with shopping retailers or companies. Can you give us a list? It would be great if you guys have a full working website to give us information. I see that there's a temporary one, however, I feel that a full working website should be up and running especially because you guys are starting to do a crowdsale.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
This will be a huge success once everything is settled right. Congratulation in advance looking forward to see this in different shopping and exchanges virtually.
Activity: 182
Your project is promising, so I took part in it. I hope you succeed, good luck!
Activity: 133
First, plan to wait for a whitepaper. Second, online shop with own currency is a good idea but not for all staff. Do you know your prefer part of the global market? Also, provide please more info about your team. Thanks!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
IMHO, the key to success in this space is to keep your community engaged and updated all the time. Or course having a good project idea, WP,  and a clear roadmap is a must before everything else.
Activity: 457
quarkchain.io
Glad to see you here.Plz provide us more information.
Activity: 294
Of course the idea sounds good, but just as well it would be better not to read this topic. who will invest in the project, just because it sounds good. Do not waste your time until the developer completes the project.
Activity: 110
Nice project

Have your alreday a french whitepaper? I am intesrested.

Do you have planned to lunch a vote regarding future exchange platform?
Activity: 78
Hi! Where i can find more info about VCA exchanger? I found tokens only on ED.
Activity: 224
This one will be a very successful project if the promised to team-up with the prominent online shopping names will come into reality.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Pages:
Jump to: