Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 29. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I like the idea and concept behind this project. This project will definitely make a unique impart when it is fully implemented. I wish the project a successful launch.
Activity: 27
This is a great project with lots of opportunities for investment. The team is organised and committed to making this project a success
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Nice and promising project with features that can make it to a successful project. Will be looking forward for more information to be posted on the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Went through the token usage on your website and the part where VCA can be exchanged for Paypal and western union really piqued my interest. Can't  wait to see this project moon.
Activity: 122
This is a great project with lots of opportunities for investment. The team is organised and committed to making this project a success.
Activity: 15
Great project to with potential to be a unique project once it fully launches into the market. Goodluck to the team and the Dev.
Activity: 98
great project,  very nice
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
this promises to be a huge project but we would like a more succinct information about it
Activity: 644
I like the idea of integration virtual money in Ethereum blockchain. This will allow us to make purchases at online stores quickly and easily.
I'm sure this project will be very successful and make hardcap easily.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
I joined airdrop i hope that will receive some token soon
thank you, good luck
Activity: 20
From the word virtual itself, I can deduce the coin can be used to buy items online. Having this coin will save a lot of time and stress
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
You made a good start. Idea is beatifull site also good. Will be cool to see the members of your team
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
This is a nice project devs, good luck.
Activity: 532
This is a promising project. I hope all the plans will be carried out. You have my maximum support.

Yea. Seem really promising. Their website design is good and also their bonus system I think it's good enough CBS worth mentioning. Awesome
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
can we be kindly pointed to the right source of information for this project
Activity: 66
Interesting project. What prices are expected for ICO?
Activity: 79
The project has a good potential, the project roadmap is straight forward and easy to understand,  seeing a great future with the project, nice job dev
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
This project looks promising and I hope it will succeed
Activity: 33
Why not post a very informative content about your project , so investors would know what they are investing their funds in.
Activity: 243
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well this project seems good.. but lot of projects/platforms now almost the same.. i hope that one day., you  can prove and you will show something very unique about the project., and develop it thoroughly.. hope for the projects success..
Pages:
Jump to: