Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 32. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Thoughtful project concept. I think you will achieve success and support the community. I will support you in my social networks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I fulfilled all the conditions of the project. I think everything will turn out.Good luck!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Need more information about your project
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
i just have research this project and think that is a good project, hope VCA ICO will be success ASAP
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
This is a really interesting project!
Do you have private sale?
Activity: 131
good project. planning to buy token very soon.goodluck
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Nice project. I will observe
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
Quality website, nice design and an excellent system of bonuses. VirtualCash is a good project, I like these.
Activity: 50
Activity: 67
Starting a change will be a great token in 2018 good luck and lucky dev
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Provide differentiated service for mobility products this is very interesting hope the stock exchanges declared we will see
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Now, a coin where you can trade your cryptocurrency and do ecommerce together. An interesting application of the blockchain technology! Good luck to the project!
Activity: 294
your project looks really good, I join the twitter, facebook, and telegram, I continue to follow your project, good luck dev
Activity: 224
404 error page not found!
Activity: 57
Much awaited platform finally come, virtual cash is next big thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 77
I'm joining your airdrop. I followed you on twitter, facebook and instagram. Hoping your success.  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
You have requested reply for airdrop which might be deleted by the admins. SInce you have requested, I am posting it here.

Its a very nice project to be part of. that too airdrop.
Activity: 76
This is a really nice project. Looking forward
copper member
Activity: 283
Merit: 2
I am ready to join and support this project, I have joined in telegram cannel, facebook page, and twitter page. good luck, I am looking forward to his plantation.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: