Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE) - page 2. (Read 1503 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
How long will your ICO last? Are you considering options for renewal if funds are not collected on time?
Activity: 98
Are there any people specializing in the healthcare industry among your advisors?
Do you expect to attract any companies or individuals to charity? Will it be possible for them to remain anonymous?
Activity: 112
Will you have your own wallet? What wallets can be used at the current stage of the project development?
Where can I find more information about your partners? How do they help you?
Did your team have experience with similar projects? How did the idea of creating such a platform come about?
If I'm not mistaken, then this project is the first experience of a young team. I want to wish them success!
Activity: 74
Do you plan to translate the site and white paper into other languages? I'm sure it will attract more people
I support the project team in their work! Medicine is a key aspect of society that should be made accessible to all people. Good luck to you!
I want to know more about your future plans. On the site I found only general information about your future work, where can I read specifically your ideas?
What countries do you target first? To rich or poor countries where the health industry is not always in good condition?
Your project deserves attention, it's nice to see people working for people Wink Cheesy
Activity: 84
Will your users receive medical advice or real medical care at the money of benefactors?
Do you conduct an advertising campaign in social networks or the Internet in order to attract benefactors? How many such people have already managed to be interested in the project?
Does your project have analogues? What parameters are you better than them? What fundamentally new do you offer to users and investors?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Welleth seems to be one of the first platforms of its kind, as it aims to develop the donation, healthcare and cryptocurrency markets! I am interested in there are LT restrictions on investment?
Do I understand correctly that your project is aimed at working in specific countries? If you are successful, will you expand to other countries?
Did your team have experience with similar projects? How did the idea of creating such a platform come about?
Does your project have an innovative idea? If you have competitors, what advantages do you have over them?
Does your project have advisors? Since your team is very young and has little experience, I am sure that you need the advice of experienced people
In which countries do you plan to work? Are you sure that such a small hardcap will be enough for full-scale development?
Pages:
Jump to: