Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 174. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Wink
Grin
Hi.
I had registered to buy into the ICO.
But for some reason suddenly the option to buy with ETH has disappeared.
Can anyone confirm this?

I just saw ETH option and sent ETH, plenty of confirmations on ether blockexplorer, but my account has not been credited with corresponding amount of WGR! Shocked

Update: it's finally just shown up.  Roll Eyes
Please don't mind if I ask, are you a lady? If yes, we can be friends.
Edit: Sorry wrong person. I'm actually asking xibeijan.

Of course there are crypto ladies here too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wink
Grin
Hi.
Can anyone confirm this?

I just saw ETH option and sent ETH, plenty of confirmations on ether blockexplorer, but my account has not been credited with corresponding amount of WGR! Shocked

Update: it's finally just shown up.  Roll Eyes
Please don't mind if I ask, are you a lady? If yes, we can be friends.
Edit: Sorry wrong person. I'm actually asking xibeijan.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Only about 500k left in round 19!!!
legendary
Hi.
Can anyone confirm this?

Update: it's finally just shown up.  Roll Eyes
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Well not on the actual Ethereum blockchain but David said the codebased is largely based on Ethereum.
legendary
legendary
Hi.
Can anyone confirm this?

Activity: 308
WGR is bases on Ether?
legendary
Just sent an ICO deposit, it's confirmed in wallet and blockexplorer, wagerr UI is not showing my stake.  What's the deal?
Activity: 308
How many coins i actully need for Masternode?
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Hurry up if anyone of you still want to buy some WGR! IMO the last round will ran out in 2 days.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Perhaps sort of predicted ETH dooms ? Haha! Just joking. Grin

The ETH network is currently under too heavy of a load. Give it some time and itll come back up.

Should have purchased with bitcoin. My ETH transaction is stuck and is not even coming up on the blockchain explorer.
Been over 45 minutes now.  Sad
I hope it gets processed eventually.
Guys, yesterday I asked a question but he remained without a response. Raffle of tickets immediately after the purchase of the tokens or after the completion of the IKO? Thank you in advance)
I heard they cook it on Youtube each round finished. But I paid no attention to this at all because I don't believe in luck. You can join the Slack and find out more. https://slack.wagerr.com/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Guys, yesterday I asked a question but he remained without a response. Raffle of tickets immediately after the purchase of the tokens or after the completion of the IKO? Thank you in advance)
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Damn, the 19th round is almost sold out! Only one left after that and we still have till 26th of June. I think it will get sold out even before the official ICO ends. Should have bought it at round 1, if you did, you actually made x2 your investment right now  Cheesy
legendary
Hi.
Can anyone confirm this?

The ETH network is currently under too heavy of a load. Give it some time and itll come back up.
Hi.
Can anyone confirm this?

Perhaps sort of predicted ETH dooms ? Haha! Just joking. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi.
Can anyone confirm this?
I've just borrowed another 1BTC to all in again! Scoff at my ass please! I love it.

What if the project fails and you have to pay it back and btc is at 10 000? Not trying to be negative, i just wanna know how your deal works.
Therefore you'd have to see everything absolutely clear until no 'what if' shall happen, before you decide. But that took a lot of time and energy.
Jump to: