Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 173. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wow. My ETH transaction still hasn't gone through.
This is ridiculous. Lost my ETH and didn't get WGR.
The transaction still isn't showing up on the blockchain explorer.
When I search for the transaction, it says "Unable to locate Transaction entry".
 Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anything mentioned here feel free to cut and paste. Copyright unreserved.

Check Twitter Smiley posted and shared 20x +

By the Way first predictions say when it hits Bittrex we make 3-5x profit.   The Marketcap is not too high compared to stuff like Status.IM
Those who dumped at  3-5x would cry a river and get divorced by their wives next year!
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Anything mentioned here feel free to cut and paste. Copyright unreserved.

Check Twitter Smiley posted and shared 20x +

By the Way first predictions say when it hits Bittrex we make 3-5x profit.   The Marketcap is not too high compared to stuff like Status.IM
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Round 20 is on!!!  It's the final round of the Wagerr ICO.  The last 8.5 million wagerrs up for grab.  Miss out and pay premium prices when it hit's the exchanges. 
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Please post English
I do not know what you are saying
Google shit! :

Friends who read Chinese pay attention!

"Wei" will be the world's most popular hedge. How many people in the world do not bet the World Cup? Watching the balls before the two boxes of pizza, watching the balls had to play 7ELEVEN half dozen beer, the future which cash register is not rushing to receive "Wei"?

"Facebook" untouched,
"Ali" is not high.
"Bitcoin was" missed,
"Wei" quickly grab.

Be smart!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Please post English
I do not know what you are saying
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Devs, please add a favicon to the site...not having one make it appear less professional

I will gladly accept 10k Wagerr tokens as contribution to the wellness of the project. PM me for email address

Cheers
what about 100K wagerr? Cheesy
Devs, please add a favicon to the site...not having one make it appear less professional

I will gladly accept 10k Wagerr tokens as contribution to the wellness of the project. PM me for email address

Cheers
Hahahaha! When the wallet and Wagerr Fiat Exchange are on, we don't even need that website anymore!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Cheers
Activity: 8
Damnit I wish I was level 2 verified at Poloniex so I could just go all in on WGR, but my limit is 2k and I started too late  Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
where is the signature camp. for this ico?
It's now or never!
Round 20 at USD0.10 is still not bad as the 11th cheapest Wagerr in human history. Or you can wait beside the dumping ground for some scraps when Wagerr goes live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC48Q5zSvic
Activity: 8
Wager support is amazing, they resolved my issue so fast (I had deposited less BTC than I was supposed to), in a matter of hours they were able to credit me my WGR!!! Thanks wagerr support.
How much of software is already written?  Could you give some words or link to some details about your developers background (past projects and experience)?

Shhhhhhhhh.... beware of sniffer. They'll post it into your inbox.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
How much of software is already written?  Could you give some words or link to some details about your developers background (past projects and experience)?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Will raffle for rounds 15+ take place after ICO is complete?

10 winners/round, correct?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Only about 500k left in round 19!!!

The Wagerr ICO is in FOMO mode!!!  I didn't expect round 19 to sell out this quick.  At this rate, the Wagerr ICO will end in a couple of more days. 
Wink
Grin
Hi.
I had registered to buy into the ICO.
But for some reason suddenly the option to buy with ETH has disappeared.
Can anyone confirm this?

I just saw ETH option and sent ETH, plenty of confirmations on ether blockexplorer, but my account has not been credited with corresponding amount of WGR! Shocked

Update: it's finally just shown up.  Roll Eyes
Please don't mind if I ask, are you a lady? If yes, we can be friends.
Edit: Sorry wrong person. I'm actually asking xibeijan.

Of course there are crypto ladies here too.
The smart ones, need smart guys.
Jump to: