Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 176. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is exactly what happened, I was short probably a few btc cents because I had a withdraw limit on Poloniex and miscalculated, but I thought that there would be some sort of a system which would just give me fewer WGR. I emailed the support team with all the info, thank you for the quick replies, this makes me feel at ease now, because for a second I thought it might have all disappeared into a block-chain black hole (wouldn't be the first time for me).
Activity: 55
I just tried to buy 21306 WGR, transferred BTC from poloniex to the wallet generated by Wagerr, after 1 hour expired I did not get anything, got screenshots to prove it, got transaction id to prove it, now what do I do? Where did my BTC go?

Hello!

Perhaps you did not account for the withdrawal fee so our system did not receive a fully matching transaction. We'll need to manually process it.

In order to expedite your issue, please email support with the following info in plain text:

- email address
- WGR amount
- requested BTC amount
- payment address and transaction id

Include your aforementioned screenshots as that is very helpful as well. We'll review your transaction details and your account to be credited the proper amount of WGR.
Activity: 8
Thank you for the quick reply, will shoot them an email right now.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I just tried to buy 21306 WGR, transferred BTC from poloniex to the wallet generated by Wagerr, after 1 hour expired I did not get anything, got screenshots to prove it, got transaction id to prove it, now what do I do? Where did my BTC go?

I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken, you could not do this, send an exchange to ico directly, check using Wagerr support ... [email protected]
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

Shoot an email to [email protected]  They'll get it all resolved for you.  Be sure to include your ICO email and transaction information. 
hi =D
already 156 mil wgr sold
we are close to total supply

5 days to end!
Last day might be interesting but not very sure given it being Round 19

It's a delight to see these numbers ... I look forward to seeing the final ICO!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
already 156 mil wgr sold
we are close to total supply

5 days to end!
Last day might be interesting but not very sure given it being Round 19
hi =D
WAGERR really impressed me by the size of the project and the amount of coins and investors ... I will always be available on this coin that to my look will be one of the best in the line of online betting!
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
And I'm not surprised at such successes of Wagger's ICO.
Sports betting market incredibly huge.
And this is precisely the sphere where decentralization is simply essential.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
The amount Wagerr raised is incredible. I honestly did not expect this when I frst saw this project. The team should be aware that lots of people are trusting them so they better be careful in their steps. It seems over than 150 millions of tokens sold already.
Activity: 238
^_^
What do you, guys, think regarding similar project FirstBlood (1ST).
1 year passed after their ICO. Still nothing working introduced.
But the price started to rocket...
Activity: 18
Does anyone have any background on the lead developer, Robert Christensen? What projects has he been involved with, etc etc. I googled him but nothing really came up which is pretty concerning
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wagerr/comments/6g00ri/who_are_these_devs_and_why_should_we_trust_them/

Any actual accomplishments in the software world by any of these devs?

What worries me is, we are only seeing posts speaking of how good the ICO is doing on here... Nothing in regards to coding the software and what the story is with these tokens. The latter should probably have been decided by now if we are supposed to be seeing them on the 26th.

The demo wallet was not very assuring to me either.
Activity: 154
Does anyone have any background on the lead developer, Robert Christensen? What projects has he been involved with, etc etc. I googled him but nothing really came up which is pretty concerning
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wagerr/comments/6g00ri/who_are_these_devs_and_why_should_we_trust_them/
Really! This surprised the shit out of me.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Activity: 588
Any bounty for getting WGR listed on Coin Market Apps? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.market.app.com&hl=en

How much of a bounty will be provided to get it listed?

What is Coin Market Apps?
It helps everyone in the crypto industry stay up-to-date on different coins / currencies / tokens through one mobile app

Why this app helps the industry:
If you are tired of visiting multiple websites, twitter feeds, and google searching for news about each coin and token investments, this app will be the only thing you need installed.
It will deliver real-time news and content from Official Threads related to BTC, ETH, ETC, XRP, BitShares, NXT, PPC, XMR, and more to list soon

Activity: 308
So what about all the talking about Wagerr being a scam..?

Is there a proof they raised so much?

Is there an Escrow?
Activity: 154
Shit! Can't you guys slow down a little at these last two rounds? My mum still has 1 Bitcoin bought at USD2724 waiting to convert her Wagerr!
Activity: 249
It looks really good, even the round 18 got sold out :O We might just see every round get sold out. Yeah, quite good system on the bounties, so the ones who dump the coins straight away, don't crash the price. Can't wait on the launch and future of Wagerr. Will it be on Bittrex first? Or some other exchange?

I believe WGR will be available to trade on the Waves platform a week after the ICO closes.  Note that this will not be the official blockchain but a placeholder for people to trade until the official blockchain goes live later this summer.

Afterwards, the WGR IOU's on Waves will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis for the official token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
When will be the raffle draws for the 11-20 rounds take place?

I can't find info about the draw on your webpage. Or has it been posted elsewhere?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Hi, I would like to join signature campaign.
My starting Posts is 1227.

You have to registered with Wagerr if you have not already done so, not just post in the forum. They will add your username to the running spreadsheet with post tracking.

Afaik that spreadsheet isn't being updated anymore..
There're only 32 approved participants in the campaign and rules says max is 35 members.
An yesterday sheet was updated, I think campaign manager will accept me.

I mean that the number of posts etc. hasn't been updated for over a week.
Jump to: