Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 175. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I've just borrowed another 1BTC to all in again! Scoff at my ass please! I love it.

What if the project fails and you have to pay it back and btc is at 10 000? Not trying to be negative, i just wanna know how your deal works.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've just borrowed another 1BTC to all in again! Scoff at my ass please! I love it.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Round 19 will be closing in a couple hours and then we are on to the final round

Maybe not in a couple hours but tomorrow for sure Smiley

Ehhh I would say a couple hours is looking doable haha Only about 2.2 million tokens left to close out round 19.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Great project with great potential .

I am in
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Round 19 will be closing in a couple hours and then we are on to the final round

Maybe not in a couple hours but tomorrow for sure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 238
^_^
What do you, guys, think regarding similar project FirstBlood (1ST).
1 year passed after their ICO. Still nothing working introduced.
But the price started to rocket...

Head to head betting will be released this year Q3 or Q4 so we'll have a working product.
I hope they will manage to deliver on time as from the development (software) point it's not that difficult and complex, pretty straightforward software back-end product.
   Wagerr ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET https://icotracker.net/project/wagerr   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/877109925096325120

A little bit late, but better late than never Smiley  This may help propel WGR the rest of the way through Round 20.

I'm impressed with the project and support team so far. 
Never get how they do the ratings.  Wish they would put some explanation to it.
Apple is now USD146.34 since its earliest USD22.00 back in 1980. Some are still yelling for its illegitimacy while others are giggling for their harvests.

Must every genius prove himself to beg for your penny support? Of course not! Grin

Activity: 238
^_^
Yes, interesting and promising.
But, I have got nothing to invest and support it atm. Angry
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
   Wagerr ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET https://icotracker.net/project/wagerr   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/877109925096325120

A little bit late, but better late than never Smiley  This may help propel WGR the rest of the way through Round 20.

I'm impressed with the project and support team so far. 
legendary
Half way sold out of round 19. ICO on track to close early.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
What do you, guys, think regarding similar project FirstBlood (1ST).
1 year passed after their ICO. Still nothing working introduced.
But the price started to rocket...

Head to head betting will be released this year Q3 or Q4 so we'll have a working product.
Activity: 342
Wagerr ICO should be soon finished  Cheesy
Activity: 76
Do anyone know the amount of Wagerr tokens needed to set a master node, I can't find this on their website, if the team can deliver on their promise then investors are in for great return on their investment

25000 WGR
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I just tried to buy 21306 WGR, transferred BTC from poloniex to the wallet generated by Wagerr, after 1 hour expired I did not get anything, got screenshots to prove it, got transaction id to prove it, now what do I do? Where did my BTC go?

This is the exact reason why I use Litecoin instead. Faster confirmations and waaaaay less and cheap fees. Always gets 6 confirmations within 10 minutes.

Also @msilk, there's no raffle for round 18?
Activity: 85
Hey everyone, I'll be doing another Golden Ticket draw for closed Rounds 11 and above, tomorrow 10AM EST. Everyone gets one raffle ticket for each 1k purchased in rounds 11-20. So get your final purchases in and watch me live  Cheesy
When will another raffle take place for rounds 15 and above?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Do anyone know the amount of Wagerr tokens needed to set a master node, I can't find this on their website, if the team can deliver on their promise then investors are in for great return on their investment
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

They'd be well-suited to hire some full-time, experienced devs with this ICO money along with a 'gambling consultant' ie. someone well-respected in Vegas to help them with the actual book-making side

I come from the European and offshore gambling industry. I did develop some game concepts for slots producing companies in the past, so I'd say that they can't get a 'well respected Vegas' type consultant. Why? The online gambling situation in Vegas is non-existent. Second, they are mentioning things like 'there is a 400 billion dollar illegal betting industry' and mentions it in the sense they want to penetrate the illegal gambling industry. Due to several legal precedents, such as developers etc. being indicted for aiding and abetting illegal gambling ops, I sincerely doubt a Vegas type consultant will help them out.   i truly hope the project pans our for your sake, Jeep, but I have my sincere doubts.  They now raise 'further rounds', like 10 million is not enough? Sounds more and more like a cash grab.

Most(all?) of those "gambling consultants" are pretty much a huge waste of money, especially when this is a project designed with fairly low overhead...which means low fees for bettors.  If you and a few others had looked a bit deeper into the project, you'd have quickly noticed that quite a few investors were quite familiar with the gambling industry and offered their advice for free.  In fact, the very first two things a good consultant would have suggested (aside from general marketing campaigns of course) - referral and loyalty programs, have already been funded and are in the process of being added.

Much of the other things aren't even able to begin being implemented until release, this project is still in its earliest stages.  But people can expect plenty of free chances to get a lil bit of wgr once it gets up and running, it will most certainly be possible to work your way up from absolutely nothing even...with some effort and a little luck of course Wink
Jump to: