Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 24. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
And I look here in the thread a lot of negativity. Probably many have already lost hope for success in this project, because it took quite a long time, and the results are very few.
Activity: 215
Merit: 13
Don't say lie. It was not successful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
holy shit can someone please inject some life into this fucking thing?

Check twitter or discord, there is much more live :E

Testnet betting on wc was a success as far as i know. I guess betting for everybody will soon be available. yah with much delay i know Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Just HODL and trust the team. Just do it. Trust them. Just..Ehh.. HODL alright. Trust the team. Team knows best. 420 mofo. Trust.

Just go die, fag! We waited enough!
lmao it was a joke
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Just HODL and trust the team. Just do it. Trust them. Just..Ehh.. HODL alright. Trust the team. Team knows best. 420 mofo. Trust.

Just go die, fag! We waited enough!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 641
wich one is the best wagerr or  herocoin  ?
Do not invest. I warn you!
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
Im looking forward to see the future of WGR. This project looking very attractive!

This project looks dead.
Yup, too bad. They can not pull it off. Terrible community management there, they have been banning or scaring off a big chunk of their investors, now they need their help with testing but most of them think the arrogant team can go f off. Guess you reap what you sow.
Activity: 8
Testing on WC went well.

Looking forward to betting on NFL opening day!
Rest in peace wagerr.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
1 YEAR=0 PRODUCT 0 MARKETING !!!

I think that this statistic says everything here and everyone understands. On the other hand, from the start, it was probably clear to many that much should not be expected from the project. The level was in theory below average. All naturally perhaps.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
Im looking forward to see the future of WGR. This project looking very attractive!

This project looks dead.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Activity: 225
Activity: 98
copper member
Activity: 84
xCrypt Team / https://xcrypt.club
1 YEAR=0 PRODUCT 0 MARKETING !!!

Activity: 225
New update coming in a matter of hours likely, if you don't have Telegram already then I'd strongly recommend getting it while things are quiet now.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Since the start, I was hoping that the coin will be released as an erc-20 token, but did not come out. I think if it were so, the token would be more widely known and popular. And now it is necessary to add a token to new exchanges in order to attract new users.

Do you realize, people in Augur are going nuts because the gas fee is $10-$50 a bet! Eth gambling tokens are not going to work, to expensive to use!
Pages:
Jump to: