Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 25. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
If you're an investor, this is a great opportunity.I won't miss Wagerr, because I believe it has potential, just wait for a good opportunity.

If you are referring to current value of this token than I would like to do agree with you we can invest into this project. Current price is looking at the bottom line and I hope in future this will get recover when situation will turned into this ecosystem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
If you're an investor, this is a great opportunity.I won't miss Wagerr, because I believe it has potential, just wait for a good opportunity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Since the start, I was hoping that the coin will be released as an erc-20 token, but did not come out. I think if it were so, the token would be more widely known and popular. And now it is necessary to add a token to new exchanges in order to attract new users.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Betting is already going on the Byteball client, any match, any game, not only the world cup matches.

Fuck off man, your consensus is just a hypothesis.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Betting is already going on the Byteball client, any match, any game, not only the world cup matches.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
This team should be punished for their greed and stupidity alone. I start to believe they always knew would not make it for WC but why not create some hype so people keep on buying this shitcoin? Lying and deceiving is daily whit this team and this shows even if/when this shitcoin will release expect nothing but problems from them.

Many great ideas could be done by all this shitty ICOS but people keep forgetting that behind them are average Joe's who can code but know nothing about business, and without this crypto/ICO madness they would be in best case employees payed by the hour. Now they own OUR millions and guess what, they don't care!

I got in at round 2@ 0.05$ so i'm still green but I don't remember seeing such BS like this ICO. They are worst than scammers! They keep promising things and straight ignore everything they say! Atleast scammers run and you know it's done but this guys are such idiots or maybe just better scammers

I actually wouldn´t be surprised if the price drops down to 1000 sat or less. I think the only thing keeping the price up is just because there are some people in profit even now. This project is not moving in any direction and I actually think that missing out on the WC was something like a death sentence. Not holding deadlines or releasing any new information. It is crucial to talk to the community and I think there will be more efficient competitors soon even if the team releases everything as planned. I really hope to be wrong but the team really has to step up their game
Activity: 56
WE NEED THE BETTING AND NEW EXCHANGERS !
Just be patient, within a month from now the world of wagerr will be totally different
I was so wrong about this, damn
Activity: 96
I like the concept of this project .I believe that this project will be able to realize its idea and take a worthy place in the crypto industry
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
This team should be punished for their greed and stupidity alone. I start to believe they always knew would not make it for WC but why not create some hype so people keep on buying this shitcoin? Lying and deceiving is daily whit this team and this shows even if/when this shitcoin will release expect nothing but problems from them.

Many great ideas could be done by all this shitty ICOS but people keep forgetting that behind them are average Joe's who can code but know nothing about business, and without this crypto/ICO madness they would be in best case employees payed by the hour. Now they own OUR millions and guess what, they don't care!

I got in at round 2@ 0.05$ so i'm still green but I don't remember seeing such BS like this ICO. They are worst than scammers! They keep promising things and straight ignore everything they say! Atleast scammers run and you know it's done but this guys are such idiots or maybe just better scammers
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
yes, really Wagger is at a low price, with a very unacceptable volume for a project of this, I hope that in the future grow and be recognized! but we have to have a little patience, so do not believe too much in ICOS.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
For centralised betting you can pick any betting website from your home country and register all your details, open an account in your name, and place your bets. WAGERR will be decentralised and anonymous, this is the future of betting so stick with wagerr

They are silent as rats since the beginning of the the world cup Smiley These people are shame for the crypto industry. Big red flag for these shits.

I agree with you 100%

They sent an e-mail.  23 april 2018

"The Wagerr Team has been extremely busy over the last few months, and is proud to announce that they are now currently testing both head-to-head betting and on-chain betting on the Wagerr Privatenet, in preparation for the 2018 World Cup!"

It was completly a lie. The team should be ashamed. Hey ceo! Don't say lies like a kid, be a man and tell the truth.

The only thing I don't get is why this fctards do not release betting, it is not that hard to hire people. With right marketing, the price can skyrocket and they will make even more money than if they fool investors and make false statements

yup, i agree.

this coin has been doing fuck all for awhile and they better get moving.  granted we need the alt bulls back for ANY market movement...wgr should be way higher cap but it isn't.  can only pray is moons fast and hard once the altseason returns.  they better have shit released before that happens!  right now it is dead as fuck.
Activity: 11
For centralised betting you can pick any betting website from your home country and register all your details, open an account in your name, and place your bets. WAGERR will be decentralised and anonymous, this is the future of betting so stick with wagerr

They are silent as rats since the beginning of the the world cup Smiley These people are shame for the crypto industry. Big red flag for these shits.

I agree with you 100%

"The Wagerr Team has been extremely busy over the last few months, and is proud to announce that they are now currently testing both head-to-head betting and on-chain betting on the Wagerr Privatenet, in preparation for the 2018 World Cup!"

It was completly a lie. The team should be ashamed. Hey ceo! Don't say lies like a kid, be a man and tell the truth.

The only thing I don't get is why this fctards do not release betting, it is not that hard to hire people. With right marketing, the price can skyrocket and they will make even more money than if they fool investors and make false statements
Activity: 215
Merit: 13

I agree with you 100%

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Where is this scam, that you call a platform? They are silent as rats since the beginning of the the world cup Smiley Spare the spam and admit it -- these idiots ruined the project or (I'll put it in a simpler way) they scammed every investor! These people are shame for the crypto industry. Big red flag for these shits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
There is Sportsbet.io where you will get paid when you win your bet. They are very serious and have never disappointed me. This Wagerr BS is looking like amateur hour in comparison, if not a flat out scam.

LOL!  That's a centralized book and only available in certain countries.  Tech-wise they're bringing nothing new to the table and options like that have been available for years now.  On top of that their fees seem higher than some of the large centralized books, good luck with that one since it's like taking a step backwards Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The next world Cup is like 4 years away dude! And there are already betting sites that accept bitcoin and altcoins. So not sure what the purpose of WGR is that hasn't already been covered.

Lol give those centralized betting sites a try...many are outright scams.  Even the more legit ones will restrict or even ban you if you start winning a decent amount, so there really aren't many positive outcomes with those.

Really disappointing to see so many people throwing out nonconstructive complaints who understand the tech but don't understand the gambling industry, or they understand the gambling industry but are clueless about the tech side.

Also a shame to see the same few people trolling the Discord and Telegram, beg to get second chances even, yet continue trolling until we're forced to ban them.  Then they come here to throw out baseless insults and fud.  They don't seem to realize that nothing like this has been done before...nearly all of their comparisons/analogies are useless.

There is Sportsbet.io where you will get paid when you win your bet. They are very serious and have never disappointed me. This Wagerr BS is looking like amateur hour in comparison, if not a flat out scam.
Activity: 882
Hi Guys,

i don`t get it with this online wallet. I want to swap my wagerr to the mainnet. But i`m not able to do this because i have no Waves. i tried to change some wagerr to waves but i always get an error when i place my order. Waves deposit is only possible via creditcard buying, not sending directly to the wagerr wallet.
I`ve send a small amount of btc to the online wallet, but still 0 balance after 19 confirmations.

How can i get waves to sending my wagerr out of this shit online wallet? Huh Huh

If you're still having trouble, just hop on our Telegram or Discord.  One of us there would've been happy to send you a bit of waves dust to pay the small tx fees.

thanks dude, i will join today later when i`m at home. but it`s curious that the btc still not showing up in my wallet after 150 confirmations.... Huh Huh
Activity: 225
Hi Guys,

i don`t get it with this online wallet. I want to swap my wagerr to the mainnet. But i`m not able to do this because i have no Waves. i tried to change some wagerr to waves but i always get an error when i place my order. Waves deposit is only possible via creditcard buying, not sending directly to the wagerr wallet.
I`ve send a small amount of btc to the online wallet, but still 0 balance after 19 confirmations.

How can i get waves to sending my wagerr out of this shit online wallet? Huh Huh

If you're still having trouble, just hop on our Telegram or Discord.  One of us there would've been happy to send you a bit of waves dust to pay the small tx fees.
Pages:
Jump to: