Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 27. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I imagine that in a big event like World Cup wagerr would be valued, but it was not as I imagined, the crypto market is in decline, which is a shame, I hope that wagerr grows very much until the next world cup.

The next world Cup is like 4 years away dude! And there are already betting sites that accept bitcoin and altcoins. So not sure what the purpose of WGR is that hasn't already been covered.

Yes you can allready bet on pretty much anything with btc / altcoins.

Its good to want to deliver a polised product but more and more competitors are passing Wgr by and leaving it in the dust with every day that passes.

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
The next world Cup is like 4 years away dude! And there are already betting sites that accept bitcoin and altcoins. So not sure what the purpose of WGR is that hasn't already been covered.
World Cup?
Are there any relationship between Wagerr and World Cup?
Has the coin is bettable for football matches?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I imagine that in a big event like World Cup wagerr would be valued, but it was not as I imagined, the crypto market is in decline, which is a shame, I hope that wagerr grows very much until the next world cup.

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 49
Being able to bet using an android phone is going to be a dream for gambling addicts! Anonymous head to head betting, usable in countries that try to outlaw sports bets, this is going to be a keeper. Just need a decent exchange  betting now and sky's the limit.

Fixed
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Being able to bet using an android phone is going to be a dream for gambling addicts! Anonymous head to head betting, usable in countries that try to outlaw sports bets, this is going to be a keeper. Just need a decent exchange now and sky's the limit.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Preview of a mobile wallet created by a community member / private tester.  I'm happy to see the support, we have some very talented people involved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wagerr/comments/8tfc2k/betting_with_wagerr_android_testnet/

This mobile wallet looks stunning. Well done!
Activity: 581

Just gonna leave this screenshot here... Wink

Whaaaaaa   Shocked Grin
Activity: 91
Nice to see the updates! Can we get listed on masternodes.online? Used to be listed in the 'Upcoming Masternodes' section, but no longer seeing it.

Thanks,
MRD
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Preview of a mobile wallet created by a community member / private tester.  I'm happy to see the support, we have some very talented people involved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wagerr/comments/8tfc2k/betting_with_wagerr_android_testnet/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
That's what I found tweet)))

https://twitter.com/mentalist420/status/1011070702206611456

very busy week for @wagerrdev and lots of progress was accomplished

here is a small preview of a temporary #solution during #WorldCupRussia2018

when will it drop? follow @wagerrx to keep up to date and join us in #Telegram http://t.me/wagerrcoin

#Oracles #BeTheHouse $WGR 🏆
Activity: 910
Can someone tell me please, what was the price of masternode during the ICO and has it lost its price anytime?

I bought Wagerr at ICO for 7 cents, which was about .67btc for 25K coins at that time. Today? Yes it also costs .67btc for 25K coins which means Wagerr has exactly kept pace with the rising price of BTC since the ICO. Ive seen it as low as 4 cents and as high as 90 cents. Hope that helps. Wagerr On!
If I'm not mistaken, the price of the initial sale of coins was 5 cents starting price, and then a little bit grew. Many in that time were buying the coins to put the nodes, you had 25K , if I'm not mistaken. And now I see the price is very well kept in the market.
You are absolutely right. The sale of tokens started at $ 0.05 and eventually the 10-round sale ended at $ 0.1. Now I just have to sit and regret that I did not sell at the time $ 1 / Now I could buy it back.

Did it hit $ 1 when the bull run happened earlier this year? I think a lot of people missed the chance during that time to actually take some profits.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Don't have regrets guys , WGR is about to fly to the moon !
I'm wondering where you get that opinion. It would be very good if your statement would be supported by some facts. Then your statement would have a lot of weight. And so, it's just empty words.
Activity: 882
Hi guys,

question regarding the fork Huh

I have some wagerr on the lite wallet (https://wallet.wagerr.com/) since last year. Is it possible to send this coins to a "normal" gui wallet? Do i have to do another step before?
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
since MN is still awhile away. Do you know if POS is already activated?
Activity: 225

Just gonna leave this screenshot here... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
nothing yet???  holy shit this coin needs to get on a fucking move on!!!

yes tech, development and all that good stuff but really, after it's one PnD it been dead lol.  we assume and hope it is accumulation cos this thing is very undervalued even in a bear market.  here's to blast off come BULL run season!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Guys, keep your head down! Now the wound is in decline. I am sure this project will declare itself
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Reading your messages, I learned a lot about the project and generally read the road map. Before that, it was not possible to do it. While the market is in a sluggish state, I want to rethink and understand a lot for myself as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
With the announcement that betting against the chain would be available to the public during the World Cup - was that for the WC in Russia or Qatar ?

I am guessing they just meant the final game of the world cup.

Hey all. how long should it take for first rewards on a new wagerr masternode setup?

Always changing based on total current MN's but you are probably 48-96 hours  right now.

I don't think so they just failed to deliver once again .. If they meant just the final they should have said so very clearly . im getting more disappointed in this project every month that passes.
Pages:
Jump to: