Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 55. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I read in the telegram channel, that there would be news about new exchanges? Is anything announced yet?
Nothing is announced, IF there is a listing on some exchange, this won't be announced before launch to mainnet I suppose. Let's just wait until friday.

What's is planned on friday? It is really hard to follow in the telegram the recent news.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
After a succesfull launch $ 5 should be possible imo. When H2H is introduced $ 10-15.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
keep calm, process and time consuming, certainly with time we will have good exchanges, and better price of wagerr.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
How high do you guys think the price can go when the masternode become active this week, I think there is need for more listing on better exchanges with huge trading volume, Kucoin will be a nice exchange to get on to
I read in the telegram channel, that there would be news about new exchanges? Is anything announced yet?
Nothing is announced, IF there is a listing on some exchange, this won't be announced before launch to mainnet I suppose. Let's just wait until friday.
Activity: 448
Activity: 238
When will the finished product start?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I really hope that the third time's the charm. Otherwise, the price will crash to $0.01 USD.

The only way for the price to drop that low (1 cent) is if the Wagerr team abandons the project completely.  If there happens to be another delay it will certainly affect the price but now the team has ante up a 5000 WGR burn for every day beyond the Feb. 16th release.  This will help WGR from drowning. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I really hope that the third time's the charm. Otherwise, the price will crash to $0.01 USD.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
hehe, my wife told me to get in few month ago... and you know when a wife say something never disappoint her:)

There should not be hard dates in software related developments because this space always remains full of delays due to some unknown or unexpected errors or issues which is quite normal. A flexible time frame should be given to avoid issues. There are few more days to meet the finish line and keeping hope is best way now.

I think we all keep faith there. When I look on waves.io there's always so much people who wants to be in.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Ah, my mother told me-fixed part of the profit arrived son))) and I did not listen to it now such a shady... But it's all early x6 to the ICO
Activity: 167
Few more days till the price spikes up again... Watch all the new money flow in when we have a working product
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There should not be hard dates in software related developments because this space always remains full of delays due to some unknown or unexpected errors or issues which is quite normal. A flexible time frame should be given to avoid issues. There are few more days to meet the finish line and keeping hope is best way now.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I hope they deliver this time on the February 16th without anymore delays.

Man, delivery-dates on many projects are very often delayed, not only in cryptomarket. It`s normal and we should have much more patience. I´m pretty sure Wagerr will be very successful.

I think it will be a blow and result in loss of confidence in the team if they can not deliver this time around, they have all the time they need to get things right thhis second time, I don't think the price would have dip this much if they didn't post the January announcement
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
I hope they deliver this time on the February 16th without anymore delays.

Man, delivery-dates on many projects are very often delayed, not only in cryptomarket. It`s normal and we should have much more patience. I´m pretty sure Wagerr will be very successful.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Preview video of the Wagerr Core Wallet https://vimeo.com/254526826

Looks like the Wagerr team is showing some progress.  I hope they deliver this time on the February 16th without anymore delays.  Wagerr will easily be over a dollar once the release is out with Zerocoin protocol.  Still holding my 6 figure stack of WGRs.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Awesome!  Cool

sucks this made it's way back down from 1usd, but now we know it's a very easy price to reach (again) and when wgr shit gets out there, it'll blast past ATH later in 2018!!! w0000000000000000000000000!
Activity: 15
Preview video of the Wagerr Core Wallet https://vimeo.com/254526826
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Nice project , looking forward to see 1 WGR at $100 !!!

Dream on! First of all we need to wait till 16.02 and see the Mainnet. There is a lot of work to be done by Wagger before we will see 100$

Have a little faith !
lmfao. Faith in a team that has delayed their release twice already - with no prior warnings or explanation until AFTER the date? Yeah, we're not delusional buddy.
Merit: 3
What is Wagerr Coin?

Wagerr Coin is a complete sports betting portal based on a decentralized blockchain . The company is opening up the global sports betting market by offering a better and safer bet.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-wagerr-coin.html][url]https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-wagerr-coin.html[/url]
Pages:
Jump to: