Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 57. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Latest announcement from David Mah here:  https://mailchi.mp/66caffc11b05/wagerr-january-15th-launch-information-95881  New release date is February 16th which also happens to be on Chinese New Year.   Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Typical new accounts spreading rumors.

The Wagerr team is doing a good job of working on a functioning product. Not releasing the main net "on time" was the best decision they have made. It's much better to have a great product released when it works properly.

Bravo Wagerr Team!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Same, i have a buy at 0.15c, but if it drops back to 0.05c im going balls deep.

Please keep selling this scam coin  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Don't need to, already have a shitload. But I guess you can now that the price is down.

Strange how someone who is so anti-WGR posts here more often than people who are invested in the project. I wonder what could be the reason for this?

Go back to the basement in your parent's hut, third worlder.

Braindead AND racist. A winning combination.
You must be really pleased with your investment right now lmao

Thanks man! Never thought we'd see $WGR this cheap again.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
what happened here ? wager price tanked pretty much

Many other coins, too. The market is extremely volatile at the moment. Too much FUD, panic-selling and huge impatience.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
ah ok i see, so nothing happened just seems this guy uw0.... spreading fear and want this coin dead or buy cheap maybe...
maybe he lost some money on it and now he is pissed or something.
lol check this guy out, he has 53 posts, all about wagerr and everyone was negative about the project devs etc, why so much hate mister and why did u make an account just to flame the whole project?
well gonna buy now with discount and try to get enough for masternode.

Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher

So much FUD going on...,as you can tell from the escrow balances they haven’t run off with the funds
Activity: 59

Don't need to, already have a shitload. But I guess you can now that the price is down.

Strange how someone who is so anti-WGR posts here more often than people who are invested in the project. I wonder what could be the reason for this?

Braindead AND racist. A winning combination.
You must be really pleased with your investment right now lmao

https://i.imgur.com/c8L5iPU.png
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
In memory of Zepher
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

TLDR: nothing but pure FUD posted by your typical Bitcointalk investard (uw0tm80).

Dunning-Krueger in full effect. Theyre literally wash trading their own coins to manipulate the price while locking investors out of their funds and censoring this information from their subreddit.
But I guess reading hurts your little brain so just never mind and keep buying more.

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hey! I have missed some time about the project, what is with the Token swap? Not yet ready?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Not selling cheap coins for FUD
Activity: 59

TLDR: nothing but pure FUD posted by your typical Bitcointalk investard (uw0tm80).

Dunning-Krueger in full effect. Theyre literally wash trading their own coins to manipulate the price while locking investors out of their funds and censoring this information from their subreddit.
But I guess reading hurts your little brain so just never mind and keep buying more.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Activity: 126
This project looking very cool with interesting features and talented devs team
In memory of Zepher
Wagerr seems so promising and yet it never fails to disappoint. I'm going to assume that they are now waiting until everything functions normally before the launch. If they fail a 3rd time, the token will go to zero or pretty close to that price.

$WGR traded for less than cash value (value of funds in ICO accounts) for a long time after the ICO was completed.  They have disappointed with delays but they haven't failed.  The communication process should be formalized but team priorities are aligned with backers who are committed to long term success.

Failing would be launching the chain and have a vulnerability exploited that results in an enormous amount of funds stolen...requiring the chain to be forked...we know how that "failure" worked out for another project...

If Wagerr was a scam then the funds would have been spent on "development" or other miscellaneous nonsense to enrich the team....and they definitely won't still be around taking abuse from all those that aren't happy with the decline in $WGR USD value.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I do not worry about the time and problem solving in WAGERR, they prefer a project that is more time-consuming and more solid than a project that is fast and equal to frankenstein. I suppose there is a good trade in the future after adjustments and corrections.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Wagerr seems so promising and yet it never fails to disappoint. I'm going to assume that they are now waiting until everything functions normally before the launch. If they fail a 3rd time, the token will go to zero or pretty close to that price.

It surely will be a huge disappointment if the Wagerr team doesn't deliver on this third try and will lose a lot of faith from investors.  However, I do not think it will drop anywhere near zero unless the team just gives up and abandons the project which I doubt would ever happen.  Let's just hope things get delivered soon.  I want to bet on the World Cup!
Pages:
Jump to: