Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 53. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This project is so entertaining to observe from the distance. There is nothing wrong with forking of course, but these guys are taking rebranding to a whole new level. Only it shouldn't have taken this long to do that. They are "rebranding kings".
Activity: 128
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Pityfull fucks, another huge delay. Shame on you, yellow monkeys!

What are you talking about?!  There is not a huge delay
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Pityfull fucks, another huge delay. Shame on you, yellow monkeys!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
A week in a branch did not go. So many interesting things. I understand that Friday 16 should bring a lot of positive)))

Tomorrow is not just a normal Friday the 16th of February.  It is also Chinese New Year.  I think David Ma chose that date to release mainnet for a reason.  I hope Wagerr makes a huge impact this year of the Dog and takes a bite out of the sports booking market.  Bet on the blockchain!

well he should have picked the date based on when it will be done! its very upsetting to me that they didnt even bother to tweet. never updated roadmap on website. they are running out of time for today it looks like to me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3ipp10odsdy5i1/wagerr%20time.JPG?dl=0

edit: reluctantly joined the telegram group and i see its supposed to happen in about 2 hours. i really think they need to come thru this time if they want to maintain any credibility. still think this will be great if it ever happens!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Supposed to run today, the telegram too quiet, I think if they outsource the start for the third time, the trust will be gone...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Isn't today the day the masternodes should be launched, there iss no news on this on their tweeter and telegram channel, I think they need to be transparent with their launch and if one observe this it is really affecting the price of the token, there are still few hours to go and will give them benefit of doubt
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Today will be a good day for Wagerr.
We'll get mainnet & masternodes. After that we can start staking and start guessing which exch will get us listed.
After that, we can hopefully concentrate on betting and getting the product out, or at least a part of it for FIFA Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I hope they release today i cant wait to try out the masternodes.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
It's really incredible that a Company isnt able to tell a deadline for the release of the platform. We are waiting a lot of time and we would like to know when aproximately you will release what we are waiting already from long time.

We are able to use the platform whithin the start of the World Campionship? If not i think that you are losing a train.
A week in a branch did not go. So many interesting things. I understand that Friday 16 should bring a lot of positive)))

Tomorrow is not just a normal Friday the 16th of February.  It is also Chinese New Year.  I think David Ma chose that date to release mainnet for a reason.  I hope Wagerr makes a huge impact this year of the Dog and takes a bite out of the sports booking market.  Bet on the blockchain!

I invested in Wagerr at the ICO stage. Investors have already earned money here. In January there was a good rise in the price of the token. Now we are waiting for the full launch of the platform and the development of the project.

Nobody cares about the ICO price now. We want to see working product today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io

I invested in Wagerr at the ICO stage. Investors have already earned money here. In January there was a good rise in the price of the token. Now we are waiting for the full launch of the platform and the development of the project.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

Tomorrow is not just a normal Friday the 16th of February.  It is also Chinese New Year.  I think David Ma chose that date to release mainnet for a reason.  I hope Wagerr makes a huge impact this year of the Dog and takes a bite out of the sports booking market.  Bet on the blockchain!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Lately, only a lazy person does not apply blockchain and not create a cryptocurrency for their business. It's fantastic! Cheesy
Activity: 15
i cant connect to slack and dont find telegram
i offer german translation

https://t.me/wagerrcoin
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
i cant connect to slack and dont find telegram
i offer german translation
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think the team is too quite IMO, with the launch of Masternodes coming I checked their Twitter page, no recent information on it, concerning the exchange their is need to get listed on a bigger exchanges than WaveDex, one thing I have noticed about MN tokens is that the higher the price the more the incentives for people to hold these tokens longer term
If the team fulfills its part, have no doubt that next week the market capitalization will be over 200M

Once the Masternodos stabilize and begin to work 100% we will be over 250M

At the moment that the betting platform is operational, the value will rise progressively up to 1000M

We will only be able to capitalize, if the team proves to be prepared for this challenge.

Today, the team has shown little, so they have the last chance to find a market share, if they do not keep their word, the market will look for better alternatives and Wagerr will fall into oblivion.

It is in your hands, can be a story or go down in history.

Many people trust this project, and the idea is great ... now we need to show if wagerr is really ready to break the market like a wild bull

agreed!

those numbers sound amazing lol, maybe too ambitious for short term tho...but who know.
no reason wgr isn't easy $10usd and above during 2018.  Shocked Cool

$10 would be a nice start for such immense niche, though I am a little skeptical about the competence of the technical team. Hopefully my pessimism is groundless; we'll see in 24 hours.
I'd say 48 hours.

What if the delay from January was caused on purpose and Wagerr launches H2H together with Mainnet? I know that is daydreaming but how awesome would that be

They need to stabilize the oracles' network firstly. And then H2H will come to life.
Pages:
Jump to: