Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 52. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Good that we have update on their Github page, but by now more details should have been made available on how to get the wallet up and running by the tokens holders, I just think this is like the team is just using this tactic to buy more time
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi, it has been quite a while now that I last checked the thread here. What is the situation with Wagerr as of now? How far have they gotten with development?

Everything looks good. Mainnet is live, wallets are a solid build, coins swap in the next few days, masternodes will go live next week, price is increasing, new exchange will be listing WGR in the next 2,3 weeks. H2H betting is still set to release at the end of Q1 I think.

So wagerr leave waves exchange ... how your able to get rewards after 10 000 block...

If you have 25k+ WGR you can set up a masternode and get rewards after 10k block. If you have less, you can leave the coins in the wallet to stake and get rewards (lower than MN) that way.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So wagerr leave waves exchange ... how your able to get rewards after 10 000 block...
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Hi, it has been quite a while now that I last checked the thread here. What is the situation with Wagerr as of now? How far have they gotten with development?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Is this scam still alive?
Yeah , I am happy that i converted the ICO funds to waves the very moment it launched on DEX.
This project is classical example of white scam. Nearly a year has pssed and yet no Prototype launched.
Activity: 252
Great job team. Looking forward to the swap and setting up my masternode.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
I understand correctly that Wagerr leaves with the blockchain Waves? Does anyone know that the WGR token will continue to be exchanged at the Waves Exchange?
Activity: 123
Is there a invite to wagerr english discord (or wagerr telegram) that has not expired?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
I Try to get since more then a Month my Wagerr from ICO, i was not able to get them i tried all channels. Forum, Support (Your request 4019), Discord you name it.
if i have my Fund not until the Masternodes are live, i will give negative Trust to all Wagerr Team Member i can identify here in BCT and also think about Legal Consultation.
Very shady Operation! I can only advise everyone to stay away from Wagerr!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
hi all, i need guidance on:

whats the requirements for mainnet masternodes (can i efficiently run on my desktop windows?)
whats the reward for running a masternode?
how can i setup a masternode?

please help Cheesy

Dude, jump onto the telegram group or subscribe to newsletters. Its all there Wink
Another blockchain platform for betting on sports. Still not one has entered the stage of active profitable use, and already their dime a dozen

they're*.... now go away
Activity: 56
LOL these fudders will be crying even louder soon.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin amateur learning by doing
Another blockchain platform for betting on sports. Still not one has entered the stage of active profitable use, and already their dime a dozen

thats not fair. Wagerr is probably the first. i think they will be first to the market as well.
Activity: 392
Activity: 126
Bitcoin amateur learning by doing
hi all, i need guidance on:

whats the requirements for mainnet masternodes (can i efficiently run on my desktop windows?)
whats the reward for running a masternode?
how can i setup a masternode?

please help Cheesy
there will be instructions on how to move your coins over and set up MNs in the coming days. There is no rush, no one will receive a reward for the first 10,000 blocks. Oracles dont exist yet.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
great news about the wallet.... now i am trying to send my wagerr from the waves lite wallet to the wagerr walllet but when i attempt to send i get error 102: invalid address
Big congratulations to the team! Big exchange to be announced soon. Wagerr, one of very few coins with a real world use case. Its is going to go off very soon after being under the radar for so long.

EAD haters
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
This is good!!!

Hello Wagerr Community,

Wagerr Mainnet is live!

The Wagerr team wants everyone to have a fair chance to earn block rewards, and have therefore established a period of approximately five to seven days of zero rewards.

That means everyone can download or build the Wagerr wallet in their own good time. Non-zero rewards begin at the 10,000th block, which is expected to arrive roughly between Wednesday and Friday, February 21st-23rd.

Both Daemon and Qt wallets are available for Linux, MacOS Sierra (10.12), and Windows. The team is working on a build that will work with High Sierra (10.13).
NOTE: For the first week (up to 10,000 blocks), block rewards are zero. This provides ample opportunity to set up your wallet or masternode.

The team aims to provide guidance and support as it rolls out the new wallet in a measured manner. Downloading and configuring the wallet is the first step.

Download Now https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr/releases/tag/v1.4.33.0

Over the next days, Wagerr will publish guides to swap coins and set up wallets. One guide explains how to swap Wagerr-over-Waves tokens to your Wagerr Mainnet address. The second explains how to send coins from your wagerr.com crowdsale account to your Mainnet address (for those who never moved coins from the wagerr.com website).

Mainnet is a great start to this year. The team is firing on all cylinders and is eager to show you what else they’ve been working on.

The Wagerr Team
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Is this scam still alive?
Pages:
Jump to: