Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 61. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Not following the project closely.

Why are there so many missed deadlines? Is the platform close? Does the team communicate w the community?

Cheers

The dev team doesn’t care about backers so they don’t move deadlines when they know they will be missed (for good reasons though).  Yes.  Yes, but not proactively...the guys communicating are relaying info from devs and often the info isn’t accurate.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
how many WGR need for node?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Not following the project closely.

Why are there so many missed deadlines? Is the platform close? Does the team communicate w the community?

Cheers
Activity: 59
How many users do developers expect to see, let’s say, in 4-5 years?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
For those of you worried, some of us keep an eye on the original Escrow accounts from ICO. There has been some movements, but on the whole, majority of funds are still available to the team as per below. Doesn't look like a scam coin.

2018 is going to be the year of privacy coins. With Mah deciding on a DASH fork and implementing zPIV, this is going to be pivotal in WGR becoming a stand out. Add to that, they have an enormous amount of funds available to the marketing team.

There are so many useless coins out there that are traded/pumped that have no use. Doge recently surpassed a billion market cap and even the developer came out and admitted he hasn't touched it for 2 years. I trade a lot using TA, and there are so many shit coins with stupid amounts of value; WGR is going to be hyped when released. Obviously we need to push for them to use some of the escrow funds to get it on a major exchange, but thats another day. Count yourself lucky that you stumbled across it and bought cheap.

Escrow accounts (for those interested)

LTC,
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LczQMDpobkmkh3NSvfGcdMji8E5sRYECcp/

Eth,

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4140d4E2e47Cebe7e3519aE2451Da046ec480d2f

BTC,

https://blockchain.info/address/3EyhFgLxsC8RNFshEa4JV9ibmCor4t2Baz

ETC,

http://gastracker.io/addr/0xE30D0283DD1ea671480B99dc34a3AA8a58Fa5E74

DASH,

https://explorer.dash.org/address/XpnDLNrnyKDVBtaQFGN5WUTMUX9GCNh5y1
Activity: 50
i still wait for my ICO Funds. The Support came back and said that my Request is now in DEV Que that was 3 Days ago... lets see maybee i get my ICO Funds still in 2018.
The wagerr team had already announced, no more withdrawing from site until the wallet is up. I guess they think it will be real soon and don't want to have more temp tokens out there!
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Is there any way to prove what they are saying is true? They could be lying to us. If theirs no block explorer confirming this then it's just there word which means nothing to me.  

Sell then

I sold my coins today. Way to risky for me. If they don't deliver soon, people will panic sell and the price will drop like a stone.
I bought at 0.00003, so I could even take some profit out of this.

Cryptocurrency investing is risky business but can be very rewarding.  Millionaires are made on a regular basis.  I have faith in the team that they can deliver.  The delay is now worth it since Zerocoin protocol will be implemented.  Once everything is released, Wagerr will be in the dollars.  These prices will be long gone.  
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
i still wait for my ICO Funds. The Support came back and said that my Request is now in DEV Que that was 3 Days ago... lets see maybee i get my ICO Funds still in 2018.
Activity: 45
The thing I don't get about people saying that they're lying to us etc is what would they gain from that at this point?

I would understand if it was still during the ICO and they were encouraging people to buy from them directly but they gain nothing by stringing us along after an ICO has ended and they have their money
Activity: 252
Is there any way to prove what they are saying is true? They could be lying to us. If theirs no block explorer confirming this then it's just there word which means nothing to me.  

Sell then

I sold my coins today. Way to risky for me. If they don't deliver soon, people will panic sell and the price will drop like a stone.

I think people are getting way too impatient in crypto space after the last massive alt rally.
You just can't expect massive gains every day or assume that a disruptive product can be made out of nothing in a matter of a few months.

I actually approve the team's decision to delay the launch until it's 100% tested and working.
The thing that would for sure kill WGR is if they would launch a half-done product.

I can see 2-3$ after mainnet & MN release with weak hands selling and smart investors buying in. Predicting that we'll be at 10$ area before the world cup.
Activity: 33

Sell then

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I also bought during this decline of altcoins markets at good dealing. Where price had before the bearish trend for these markets that is within sight to be there again easily. I was reading one of the previous update from CEO and understand their point of value on privacy and security those are basics.
Activity: 14

I bought 25000 WGR at 0.4 after announcement of the delay in launching and sold 24 hours later at 0.5. Not so bad. Especially if MA announces in 3 months that they thank you for your support but they have to abandon the project. Ahah

I was attracted by the enthusiasm of the community here and bought 25000 at  the bottom, now sold everything with 20%gain after seeing that the team already did the same thing 4 months ago : state that they have no wallet or Blockchain ready on time.
I doubt if this is a complete scam because apart from doing a Waves token and some rare communication I do not see anything. Not worth millions of dollars, if you place your hopes in it, do it consciously, this could be only a wave token and communication with no real thing at all

Bought at the bottom and sold for a 20% gain? You need to quit crypto, your terrible at it. The bottom was 0.04usd. Today over 0.60usd. Let me know what else you are selling, i will buy from you.

25000 sats hey? Sounds like you paid $3 bahahah
Activity: 294

hold them until FIFA World Cup over,this is my person idea
Activity: 99

Sell then
Activity: 23
Activity: 45
Is there any timeline on when the platform will actually be up and running, I just feel there is something really wrong that the team is not revealing to us, I still have my tokens on their ICO website waiting for the team to sort things out
I also keep my tokens there. There they will produce a swap. There they will lie until the price reaches ~ $ 40. I think that everything will be fine.

I have $40 target too

Damn you guys are ambitious, I was hoping for $1 again haha
Activity: 99
From Telegram Wagerr Channel:

"SuparTipstar (Advisor):
Update:

We have implemented a solution to the issue that caused the delay.

Testnet is back up and running and has been mined to verify the solution.

We are currently retesting masternode functionality.

When we are happy that the system has been thoroughly tested we will have further updates."
Activity: 167
Is there any timeline on when the platform will actually be up and running, I just feel there is something really wrong that the team is not revealing to us, I still have my tokens on their ICO website waiting for the team to sort things out
I also keep my tokens there. There they will produce a swap. There they will lie until the price reaches ~ $ 40. I think that everything will be fine.

I have $40 target too
Pages:
Jump to: