Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 64. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Well, if the mainnet launch must be delayed until the team gets the issue fixed, couldn't have picked a better day really.
If the blockchain would launch on 15th the market carnage would still take the price down to the same level probably.

Waiting for the update from the team.
Really want to set up the masternode - I have a good feeling about Wagerr in 2018.

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Wagerr Launch Update - January 15th

The Wagerr code is ready, however in our attempt to re-launch the chain we are running into a mining error that is preventing us from starting the chain error-free. We have a solution, but our current fix may comprimise the long term security of the network. We are currently assessing the implications of this fix. We are committed to the long term viability of the project, and will continue to work until it is resolved. We have thought hard about this decision, collectively as a team, and feel this is the best decision, rather than rushing out a product which may have costly implications down the line. We will update the community in the next 12 hours. Thank you for your patience.

http://mailchi.mp/e7ebf8d6d7c3/wagerr-january-15th-launch-information
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
man i knew i should have waited to buy

That update explains a lot about today
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
man i knew i should have waited to buy
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
anytime now??
They didn't release in the initial Q3 2017 and now delaying this release?  Roll Eyes

Just have to be patient. They will eventually deliver. Lots of people will want to set up nodes and oracles.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
anytime now??
They didn't release in the initial Q3 2017 and now delaying this release?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 135
I Think that the first thing that will calm everyone´s nerves will be a simple wallet and blockchain, apart from the waves of course.
Activity: 238
Another announcement from the team - "We're kicking off the chain now. Please be patient.
The first 10,000 blocks will have zero reward, so there is absolutely no rush to stake or set up masternodes. This gives everyone a week to get configured.
Wallet binaries and more details on the progression are forthcoming."

As always, I'll try to post more details as soon as they become available

Great to read the updates from the Wagerr team. Also a good way to kick off the blockchain. No need to rush things, everyone can get set up and then the chain will launch with everyone on board. Im looking forward to WGR in 2018! Im happy that the team did deliver as scheduled. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sorry guys, what i must do for my tokens that i've in my Waves wallet? I must do the swap? How?

According to the Discord chat, there is 60 to 90 days to swap the Wagerr-over-Waves tokens for "real" WGR. No worries Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Another announcement from the team - "We're kicking off the chain now. Please be patient.
The first 10,000 blocks will have zero reward, so there is absolutely no rush to stake or set up masternodes. This gives everyone a week to get configured.

Is there going to be an official announcement on the website or elsewhere?  Or are we to expect one off “announcements” all afternoon?
Don't worry the detailed news will follow. I guess we learned pretty much already and there is no need to panic. Just wait. Crypto is a neverending waiting game and here is no different.
In memory of Zepher

Is there going to be an official announcement on the website or elsewhere?  Or are we to expect one off “announcements” all afternoon?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Sorry guys, what i must do for my tokens that i've in my Waves wallet? I must do the swap? How?

wait for more information... no one knows yet.
Activity: 45

We cant swap them yet, don't worry we will soon
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Activity: 45

This is good news, I like the idea of no rewards for the first 10000 blocks so people won't rush to buy up coins, in turn driving the price up unnaturally
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Repost from MMAforMoney a few minutes ago on Discord/Telegram - "Just so you guys know what’s going on, we want to ensure a fair launch. We want everyone to have the same info. And we want every social media account of ours supported. So, that’s what’s going on right now. Support documentation for you guys is going up, and manpower is getting into position. Please be patient today. There’s no reason to rush, get nervous, etc....You will have months to get your tokens, and setup your Masternodes."

Also I'll try to repost important info here on btctalk as it becomes available, just didn't want the people checking in here to be needlessly worrying.

Thanks for the update. Don't panic guys Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

In memory of Zepher
Repost from MMAforMoney a few minutes ago on Discord/Telegram - "Just so you guys know what’s going on, we want to ensure a fair launch. We want everyone to have the same info. And we want every social media account of ours supported. So, that’s what’s going on right now. Support documentation for you guys is going up, and manpower is getting into position. Please be patient today. There’s no reason to rush, get nervous, etc....You will have months to get your tokens, and setup your Masternodes."

Also I'll try to repost important info here on btctalk as it becomes available, just didn't want the people checking in here to be needlessly worrying.

Awesome, thanks for the update
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

Pages:
Jump to: