Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 62. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hoping for a good end to this, we need a good price above 1 dollar at least
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Is there any timeline on when the platform will actually be up and running, I just feel there is something really wrong that the team is not revealing to us, I still have my tokens on their ICO website waiting for the team to sort things out
I also keep my tokens there. There they will produce a swap. There they will lie until the price reaches ~ $ 40. I think that everything will be fine.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Is there any timeline on when the platform will actually be up and running, I just feel there is something really wrong that the team is not revealing to us, I still have my tokens on their ICO website waiting for the team to sort things out
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I was attracted by the enthusiasm of the community here and bought 25000 at  the bottom, now sold everything with 20%gain after seeing that the team already did the same thing 4 months ago : state that they have no wallet or Blockchain ready on time.
I doubt if this is a complete scam because apart from doing a Waves token and some rare communication I do not see anything. Not worth millions of dollars, if you place your hopes in it, do it consciously, this could be only a wave token and communication with no real thing at all

Bought at the bottom and sold for a 20% gain? You need to quit crypto, your terrible at it. The bottom was 0.04usd. Today over 0.60usd. Let me know what else you are selling, i will buy from you.

25000 sats hey? Sounds like you paid $3 bahahah
Activity: 167
I was attracted by the enthusiasm of the community here and bought 25000 at  the bottom, now sold everything with 20%gain after seeing that the team already did the same thing 4 months ago : state that they have no wallet or Blockchain ready on time.
I doubt if this is a complete scam because apart from doing a Waves token and some rare communication I do not see anything. Not worth millions of dollars, if you place your hopes in it, do it consciously, this could be only a wave token and communication with no real thing at all

Bought at the bottom and sold for a 20% gain? You need to quit crypto, your terrible at it. The bottom was 0.04usd. Today over 0.60usd. Let me know what else you are selling, i will buy from you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Bottom line the Wagerr team are incompetent and have no clue what they are doing. They mislead the community and lied again about the release day of the platform. I think people forgot they had no idea how to build a token when they did the ICO. After the ICO they went to the Waves platform chat and asked how to create a Waves token. Anyone can create a Waves token you can do it on your cellphone and it takes 30 seconds. They had no idea how to create a ERC20 token or even knew what one was. Anyone who believes these scammers will create a solid blockchain and is capable of making a token swap needs to get there heads examined!   

They are reviewing the code still. Rather delay than bring out something that will have issues.

I suppose you sold at the bottom? The price has recovered nicely now
He isn't telling any lies to be fair. The team really does not seem able to complete this whitepaper. Have to wait and see which new developers (if any) come onboard.

Well, if the story about asking how to create a token in the waves telegram chat is true, then this does really shed a bad, way naive light on the Wagerr team. But as it is and was with a lot of blockchain start-ups, at the beginning there are a lot of ups and downs, so I would definitely not sell now, just to regret it later. I've been holding WGR since the ICO and will surely continue to do so until the platform is up and running. Hope that this will become a reality anytime soon.
Activity: 276
Bottom line the Wagerr team are incompetent and have no clue what they are doing. They mislead the community and lied again about the release day of the platform. I think people forgot they had no idea how to build a token when they did the ICO. After the ICO they went to the Waves platform chat and asked how to create a Waves token. Anyone can create a Waves token you can do it on your cellphone and it takes 30 seconds. They had no idea how to create a ERC20 token or even knew what one was. Anyone who believes these scammers will create a solid blockchain and is capable of making a token swap needs to get there heads examined!   

They are reviewing the code still. Rather delay than bring out something that will have issues.

He isn't telling any lies to be fair. The team really does not seem able to complete this whitepaper. Have to wait and see which new developers (if any) come onboard.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bottom line the Wagerr team are incompetent and have no clue what they are doing. They mislead the community and lied again about the release day of the platform. I think people forgot they had no idea how to build a token when they did the ICO. After the ICO they went to the Waves platform chat and asked how to create a Waves token. Anyone can create a Waves token you can do it on your cellphone and it takes 30 seconds. They had no idea how to create a ERC20 token or even knew what one was. Anyone who believes these scammers will create a solid blockchain and is capable of making a token swap needs to get there heads examined! This David Ma is an excellent bullshit artist.

What pisses me off anyone can hire a experienced blockchain developer $100,000 or less to create there own coin and blockchain. I assume these guys haven't done shit since theirs lack of any shred of evidence they wrote 1 line of code. The team is likely located in the US which is highly illegal to run a gambling platform regardless if it's decentralized or not. I think people should do there research before investing into this shitcoin. 
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
It looks like David Ma and the Wagerr Team is planning to implement the Zerocoin Protocol to Wagerr.  I think this is great for the project and is worth the wait.  An anonymous sports betting token is on it's way!  Let's hope this all happens well before the World Cup in June.

Great news. Any link?

Can confirm this also, it was just posted on Telegram from the team.
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
It looks like David Ma and the Wagerr Team is planning to implement the Zerocoin Protocol to Wagerr.  I think this is great for the project and is worth the wait.  An anonymous sports betting token is on it's way!  Let's hope this all happens well before the World Cup in June.

Great news. Any link?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
They justified it very well. They have good reasons to launch later. Security of the platform is 1st priority, not what some people will think about what does or doesn't speak well about them. What they did in the light of the technical problems they're facing shows professionalism and maturity in software development.

This.  I'm confident in our devs, and I respect the tough decisions that they had to make.

A bit of somewhat related news, one of our community members wrote a short piece about wgr and about decentralization in general.  It's not officially from the wgr team directly, but still certainly worth a read regardless.

https://medium.com/@plankton1/why-full-decentralization-matters-4cdf0c2b0eec
Activity: 1106
♦♣♥♠
Hi,

today I bought a plenty of Wagerr over the Waves-platform. Do I have something to do now with it or can I leave it on the waves-platform, and sell it in a few years, again?

Thx!

Just leave the Wagerr tokens in your Waves platform wallet until the team releases the new wallet and sends out information for the token swap.  You won't be able to leave the tokens there for a few years because Wagerr will be moving away from the Waves platform and will have their own blockchain.  

What would happen if I miss to move it from the waves-platform?

As usual. You can not just do a swap. Be sure to be a bunch of fuss and questions)))

Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Hi,

today I bought a plenty of Wagerr over the Waves-platform. Do I have something to do now with it or can I leave it on the waves-platform, and sell it in a few years, again?

Thx!

Just leave the Wagerr tokens in your Waves platform wallet until the team releases the new wallet and sends out information for the token swap.  You won't be able to leave the tokens there for a few years because Wagerr will be moving away from the Waves platform and will have their own blockchain. 

What would happen if I miss to move it from the waves-platform?

Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Per announcement in discord:

Dear Wagerr Community,

In the weeks leading up to the release of the wallet, the team concluded that a decentralized technology as disruptive as Wagerr must offer enhanced privacy options from the start. In the process of incorporating these features, the developers encountered two unforeseen issues: a synchronization issue and an issue with generating blocks. The team is working around the clock to resolve these.

Cryptocurrency developments storm in at a dizzying pace. Case in point: the unprecedented advances in blockchain privacy technology known as Zerocoin Protocol (or zPIV) recently implemented by the PIVX team. The Wagerr Team has always intended to include enhanced privacy features down the road, but since a high degree of privacy is important to the customer base and the Wagerr vision, I insisted on merging this powerful technology into the Wagerr code base now. In addition to the centrality of privacy, introducing it later would necessitate a disruptive hard fork and create a trackable record that may not be in all users’ interests. The enhanced wallet will be worth the wait.

When the developer team has resolved these outstanding issues, the wallet and source code will be published. I can hardly wait to share it with you. Wagerr has exciting times ahead. It will really be something when the Wagerr blockchain disrupts the sports betting industry forever. We won’t be stopped.

Yours faithfully,

David Mah
CEO, Wagerr

Good move but the team should have IMO add this features later, missing deadlines is not good and doesn't speak well of the team, I hope they get things right very soon, can't wait to set up my Masternode

They justified it very well. They have good reasons to launch later. Security of the platform is 1st priority, not what some people will think about what does or doesn't speak well about them. What they did in the light of the technical problems they're facing shows professionalism and maturity in software development.

Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
Hi,

Thx!

Just leave the Wagerr tokens in your Waves platform wallet until the team releases the new wallet and sends out information for the token swap.  You won't be able to leave the tokens there for a few years because Wagerr will be moving away from the Waves platform and will have their own blockchain. 

how is going with mainet anyway? They should swap it 2 days ago?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Hi,

Thx!

Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Hi,

Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: