Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 63. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Is there information when the token goes to the normal exchange?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Per announcement in discord:

Dear Wagerr Community,

In the weeks leading up to the release of the wallet, the team concluded that a decentralized technology as disruptive as Wagerr must offer enhanced privacy options from the start. In the process of incorporating these features, the developers encountered two unforeseen issues: a synchronization issue and an issue with generating blocks. The team is working around the clock to resolve these.

Cryptocurrency developments storm in at a dizzying pace. Case in point: the unprecedented advances in blockchain privacy technology known as Zerocoin Protocol (or zPIV) recently implemented by the PIVX team. The Wagerr Team has always intended to include enhanced privacy features down the road, but since a high degree of privacy is important to the customer base and the Wagerr vision, I insisted on merging this powerful technology into the Wagerr code base now. In addition to the centrality of privacy, introducing it later would necessitate a disruptive hard fork and create a trackable record that may not be in all users’ interests. The enhanced wallet will be worth the wait.

When the developer team has resolved these outstanding issues, the wallet and source code will be published. I can hardly wait to share it with you. Wagerr has exciting times ahead. It will really be something when the Wagerr blockchain disrupts the sports betting industry forever. We won’t be stopped.

Yours faithfully,

David Mah
CEO, Wagerr

Good move but the team should have IMO add this features later, missing deadlines is not good and doesn't speak well of the team, I hope they get things right very soon, can't wait to set up my Masternode
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

Dear Wagerr Community,

In the weeks leading up to the release of the wallet, the team concluded that a decentralized technology as disruptive as Wagerr must offer enhanced privacy options from the start. In the process of incorporating these features, the developers encountered two unforeseen issues: a synchronization issue and an issue with generating blocks. The team is working around the clock to resolve these.

Cryptocurrency developments storm in at a dizzying pace. Case in point: the unprecedented advances in blockchain privacy technology known as Zerocoin Protocol (or zPIV) recently implemented by the PIVX team. The Wagerr Team has always intended to include enhanced privacy features down the road, but since a high degree of privacy is important to the customer base and the Wagerr vision, I insisted on merging this powerful technology into the Wagerr code base now. In addition to the centrality of privacy, introducing it later would necessitate a disruptive hard fork and create a trackable record that may not be in all users’ interests. The enhanced wallet will be worth the wait.

When the developer team has resolved these outstanding issues, the wallet and source code will be published. I can hardly wait to share it with you. Wagerr has exciting times ahead. It will really be something when the Wagerr blockchain disrupts the sports betting industry forever. We won’t be stopped.

Yours faithfully,

David Mah
CEO, Wagerr

Thanks for sharing this news.
I think they have made a very good decision. I am certain Wagerr is going to be huge.

Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher

Dear Wagerr Community,

Yours faithfully,

David Mah
CEO, Wagerr
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wow what a surprise, they fucked up AGAIN.
I told you months ago they would never keep the Jan 15 date. Enjoy holding these bags lmao.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing this shitcoin crash and burn

So what are you invested in if you have nothing better to do than talk shit in threads for coins that you think are shit?

EDIT: in fact going through your post history it looks like you're just a dedicated troll. Your account was literally made just to sit in here and talk shit, your only posts are in this thread between July and now. So I've got to hand it to you, that is some dedication

Sounds like he leads a very fulfilling and successful life. Goes to bed and tells himself "I made a real difference today".
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I told you months ago they would never keep the Jan 15 date. Enjoy holding these bags lmao.

https://content.screencast.com/users/active75/folders/Jing/media/daa7aee1-fb7f-4531-8c0c-4adc7e429d11/2018-01-17_0029.png

So what are you invested in if you have nothing better to do than talk shit in threads for coins that you think are shit?

EDIT: in fact going through your post history it looks like you're just a dedicated troll. Your account was literally made just to sit in here and talk shit, your only posts are in this thread between July and now. So I've got to hand it to you, that is some dedication
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
If that's what makes you happy, you have some real physiological issues buddy.

I bet you have a lot of friends too.
Activity: 59

https://content.screencast.com/users/active75/folders/Jing/media/daa7aee1-fb7f-4531-8c0c-4adc7e429d11/2018-01-17_0029.png
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Latest from the devs -  "We have determined a solution to the issue recently identified, preventing new blocks from being confirmed and added to the blockchain. Once the network is launched and stable again, wallet source and builds will be released. We will update via social media channels of ongoing progress. Thank you for your patience."

Really good news. They handled it quick.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Latest from the devs -  "We have determined a solution to the issue recently identified, preventing new blocks from being confirmed and added to the blockchain. Once the network is launched and stable again, wallet source and builds will be released. We will update via social media channels of ongoing progress. Thank you for your patience."
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It seems that they gave date for release based on their estimates but things didn't go as planned. This is normal thing to happen in development and isn't bad to let them completely be ready and comfortable for this launch to avoid issues doing rush in this thing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I don't  know why the team decided to come out and pick a date if the mainnet is not ready, this is like gambling,I have a feeling this will happen because for days the team did not update us on the masternodes until yesterday
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Well, if the mainnet launch must be delayed until the team gets the issue fixed, couldn't have picked a better day really.
If the blockchain would launch on 15th the market carnage would still take the price down to the same level probably.

Waiting for the update from the team.
Really want to set up the masternode - I have a good feeling about Wagerr in 2018.

Agree, happy to wait in this market. Plus the chance to pick up some cheaper MN coins is a bonus
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
It looks like the Wagerr team ran into some issues with the re-launch.  Hopefully they can get this resolved soon.  There will be another update in the next 12 hours or so.  Just HODL your WGRs.  https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/953178008680050690
Activity: 171
I don't like being troll, but, or it gets below 0.00002, or you will not see me again.
Regards!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Setting dates is always dangerous when it comes to development. In the long run WGR is an great project. Looking forward to the future of wagerr
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Did anybody really believe, that the mainnet would launch yesterday ? Cheesy Crypto-Teams delivering on time are the exception and with all the trouble Wagerr had in the past, I am not surprised at all. I hope they don't give any new ETA, because they will fail again.
Activity: 171
These "little" details must be said days before, otherwise one seems incompetent.  Angry
Activity: 29
Anyone recommend a good sports api or scrapper for the masternodes? trying to figure out pricing.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: