Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 73. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
This is the first time I will see this token above the ICO price I bought, I bought it late and the price was high, I was holding out for the  masternodes set up, my concern now is the amount of bet taken place and how the team want to market this platform because betting is a huge industry
What was the original ICO price w/o bonuses? Is it found somewhere? Satoshi price

If i remember correctly the original ICO price for WGR was around 0.05 USD

My price is in BTC, I invested 1BTC and got 32000 WGR tokens, so the ICO price was 3100sat, it will be stupid for me to invest BTC and be using another currency for my valuation.
You probably participated in the later rounds. There the price is about 8-9 cents, what it was that moment was 3000-3200sat.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
This is the first time I will see this token above the ICO price I bought, I bought it late and the price was high, I was holding out for the  masternodes set up, my concern now is the amount of bet taken place and how the team want to market this platform because betting is a huge industry
What was the original ICO price w/o bonuses? Is it found somewhere? Satoshi price

My price is in BTC, I invested 1BTC and got 32000 WGR tokens, so the ICO price was 3100sat, it will be stupid for me to invest BTC and be using another currency for my valuation.

Are you sure ? I have invest 0.5 btc for 75k WGR. (not while the ICO was live, around 2 month ago).
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Ok I stopped paying attention for some time but it looks like Wagerr is about to be up and running yes? Looks like good news to me.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Yea pal whatever works for you I mentioned the USD/WGR pair since it was officially communicated via all the main communication channels by the Wager team.  But again it really does not matter right now WGR/USD or WGR/BTC, what matters is that the project looks promising and WGR token is experiencing dynamic growth.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL 

See official info graphics from ICO:
https://www.google.cz/search?q=wagerr+ICO&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwieweGuvK3YAhXHYJoKHZioBZ0Q_AUIDCgD&biw=766&bih=492#imgrc=ZIbOQeT5zPWDyM:

BTW:  there was 20 rounds (15-16 rounds were priced at 0.05 USD, last 3-5 rounds grew progressively ending at 0.1 USD - If i remember correctly)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I'm wanting to withdrawal my wagerr from the website into a waves wallet.  I have the mobile waves wallet for android.  Can I put wagerr into this or is it just for waves?

Why can't you wait for the team to release their own platform, in less than 3 weeks, the platform will be ready for use, I don't know how they want to swap those tokens on waves platform to theirs

OK I can wait.  Wanted to make sure it was OK to leave them on the website.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Anyone know if TIDEX is a reliable site to buy WAGERR, if any already had problems to buy there, or use the exchange normally?

I've used it, but very low liquidity. Waves is better.

Waves platform also have a low volume. (but your right, Tidex is worst, it's only to buy shitcoin or new one.

@jacaf01 I'm waiting too for more information, if anyone know something it's welcome:)
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I'm wanting to withdrawal my wagerr from the website into a waves wallet.  I have the mobile waves wallet for android.  Can I put wagerr into this or is it just for waves?

Why can't you wait for the team to release their own platform, in less than 3 weeks, the platform will be ready for use, I don't know how they want to swap those tokens on waves platform to theirs
Activity: 1
I think I made a mistake. I wanted to withdrawal my WGR tokens to yobit. When I clicked on withdrawal there is following written:

"Email confirmation required to withdraw. All your WGR coins will be sent to your address at once.
WAGERR is not responsible if you provide an incorrect WAVES ADDRESS."

So I took the Waves Address from Yobit and wanted to confirm via from the mail and then was following written:

"Confirmation token expired or invalid.
All tokens expire after 1 hour. Try to withdraw again in your dashboard."

So now there is on Wagger.com zero 0.0000 balance

My question is.. Is that the right way now to take the waves deposit address or I have to take the WGR Deposit address on yobit.
My second question.. are my tokens now lost?
My third question... should I wait 1 hour to see my balance again like it is written on the expired confirmation?

I couldn't try it with a small amount, I hade to withdrawal all at once.
Activity: 258
Merit: 20

I guess up to 5 $ because the ROI for Masternode is very huge.

If in January Wagerr shows that its gaming platform is at a good level, it is very possible that its capitalization will increase to the $ 450 million area.

Remember that wager tokens will burn little by little in bets, which in the long term will give astronomical prices.

For example, imagine a market cap of $ 450 million that tokens are reduced during 2018/2019 to 100 million ... we will have an approximate price of $ 4.5 for each token.

I'm being conservative, there are projects that are useless and capitalize 10 times what now costs wagerr.

If the developers and the commercial team work well, the very possibility of owning a masternode becomes having a power ring.

I've been here since minute 0, and now is not the time to give away the coins, hodl it & be fun.
Activity: 41
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
The waves have a much better platform, I already use TIDEX and I have no problem with them, I can buy without any fear.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Anyone know if TIDEX is a reliable site to buy WAGERR, if any already had problems to buy there, or use the exchange normally?

I've used it, but very low liquidity. Waves is better.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

it was pretty low, i bought like 5 ether worth back when eth and it came to 30k worth of wagerr , now i wish i had bought more

I was in round 12 / 20 or so and I am up 400% in USD value.    In BTC Value only 10-20%.

So yeah it was a great ICO to bag hold half a year now.

When they deliver finally I guess 1$ is fair for 15th January but could also go soon with some exchanges to 2$.

I guess up to 5 $ because the ROI for Masternode is very huge.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX

it was pretty low, i bought like 5 ether worth back when eth and it came to 30k worth of wagerr , now i wish i had bought more

I was in round 12 / 20 or so and I am up 400% in USD value.    In BTC Value only 10-20%.

So yeah it was a great ICO to bag hold half a year now.

When they deliver finally I guess 1$ is fair for 15th January but could also go soon with some exchanges to 2$.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hi everybody!

I am thinking to buy some wagger through WAVES platform exchange. When I buy some, how would be they converted on 15 January?

This is my question too. How to convert? Leave they the waves blockchain? They wrote that a smart contract comes. Smart Contracts come in Waves soon.

So many open questions ...

Think we have to wait for these answers as soon as the wgr blockchain is live, Expect that we see than how to "swap" the coins to the wgr blockchain.
Activity: 475
Hi everybody!

I am thinking to buy some wagger through WAVES platform exchange. When I buy some, how would be they converted on 15 January?

This is my question too. How to convert? Leave they the waves blockchain? They wrote that a smart contract comes. Smart Contracts come in Waves soon.

So many open questions ...
Activity: 389
Hi everybody!

Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: