Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 68. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Slack Link from OP does not work : https://slack.wagerr.com/login
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
i hope wgr hit major exchange will go to moon
Activity: 167
Congratulations Team Wagerr!  Wagerr tokens are now worth over a dollar.  2018 will be a great year for Wagerr with the upcoming World Cup.  Five more days until the real action begins.  Wagerr Masternodes are coming.  Hold onto your WGR tokens. 

for real!!!  just saw this today, been waiting what feels like forever but holy crap this is awesome!  $1usd and not even released lol....see you x10 from here folks.

mooooooooooon.

do they have a desktop wallet we can download/store our wgr?  i do not use dex crap.

Yes, 10x is very possible when Wagerr becomes the desired blockchain sports betting platform.  Just keep holding WGR until it climbs up the ranks.  Wait for the new wallet on the 15th, just keep your WGRs where they are right now.  There's no point moving them because you'll have to move them again when the release is out.

Well on track to my predicted $10 just after launch.  There's no reason a large-scale disruptive cryptocurrency like this would not be worth $100 in a years time.

Yep, you were right. I thought $10 back in August/September was too much for this ICO. But look at the last 2 months, anything can happen. If this hits exchange, it will be like Auger
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hey guys can someone explain me whats the easiest way to buy wager? I dont get this whole waves exchange thing maybe someone can lighten me up.
and how much wager will be needed for masternode? when will the masternodes be implemented?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Kiss Look at Nostradamus here

uw0tm80,

Sorry that I can't entertain your stupid fud at this moment because I'm too desperate now to scoop more Wagerr preparing for testnet and mainnet which are already very close.

Anyway, please fud more! Thank you.
testnet and mainnet which are already very close.

AH HAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHA

'stupid fud'.  Its not FUD if it is true.  HAHAHAHAHA.

This thread has turned into comedy goldmine.  Reading all the dumb supporters, like lucidwater who is no doubt blowing David as I type this, lighten my day.  Thanks for ignoring all the complaints all from the 'FUDers' from when we said why the fuck wave platform when every other ICO issued temporary ERC20 tokens, to founder being a doctor, to lack of developer profiles.

But I sold for profit to bagholders.  So I'm good.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
i still try to get my ICO Funds out of the ICO Site, but mail for Address Confirmation does not arrive, anyone else having the same Problem?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think by now, th team should be releasing more information on how to set up a Master nodes, I get into this project because of the masternodes and I know it is going to be competive because we only have fix allocation for the MNs
Activity: 154
Congratulations Team Wagerr!  Wagerr tokens are now worth over a dollar.  2018 will be a great year for Wagerr with the upcoming World Cup.  Five more days until the real action begins.  Wagerr Masternodes are coming.  Hold onto your WGR tokens. 

for real!!!  just saw this today, been waiting what feels like forever but holy crap this is awesome!  $1usd and not even released lol....see you x10 from here folks.

mooooooooooon.

do they have a desktop wallet we can download/store our wgr?  i do not use dex crap.

Yes, 10x is very possible when Wagerr becomes the desired blockchain sports betting platform.  Just keep holding WGR until it climbs up the ranks.  Wait for the new wallet on the 15th, just keep your WGRs where they are right now.  There's no point moving them because you'll have to move them again when the release is out.

Well on track to my predicted $10 just after launch.  There's no reason a large-scale disruptive cryptocurrency like this would not be worth $100 in a years time.

I just wanna hug and kiss you on the cheek! I'm not alone. You're another one who precisely foresees it!
Activity: 154
Kisses of joy to all Wagerr supporters!

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hey Guys, I have been trying to search high and low for any commentary on WGR working on Ledger integration after mainnet. Alas, I can't really find anything... does anyone have any info on this?

Personally, don't understand why hardware wallet integration is not on the high priority list for every blockchain project... if these projects want to attract whales they have to cater for the risk profile that comes with holding a lot of coins safely... (and even for low coin holders because even 10 coins can be worth a lot to some individuals)

any info on this would be great...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hey,

i try to withdraw my Wagerr from ICO Account, but it says i should confirm it via Mail, but the Mail never arrives... can anyone help?
Tried also to join the Slack but, it says to many Redirects in my Browser.
And unless it is impossible after January, 15th will deduce on a new purse of a site? Or is it against the law and ransoms will deprive us of coins?))
Activity: 238
5 days away from main net launch Smiley

So mainnet launch is still scheduled for the 15. january? Is there any official announcement regarding that? I havent received an email or something for kind of a long time from wagerr. Im really happy to see that WGR is now valued over a dollar. Really deserved. One of the best ICO's in 2017 in my opinion. 2018 will be a big year for WGR!
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Bahaha and so many people called me an idiot for saying it would be $1+ by launch...  Looks like they were wrong. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mooooooooooon.

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

mooooooooooon.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

mooooooooooon.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
5 days away from main net launch Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Someone know to answer me if there will be any tutorial to move the ICO currencies bought for the swap after the 15th, I'm a little absent due to the holidays, thanks for your help.
Same here, will be on a holiday from the 14th. the team should start giving out some tutorials soon

Good point, I've been waiting for tutorials/instructions as well.

Hope they will post them soon and before the launch.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone know to answer me if there will be any tutorial to move the ICO currencies bought for the swap after the 15th, I'm a little absent due to the holidays, thanks for your help.
Same here, will be on a holiday from the 14th. the team should start giving out some tutorials soon
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: