Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 76. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Lotuspod - this is about a year out on the roadmap but thought I'd ask anyway... if the goal is to attract traditional sports book to arbitrage their own imbalances....will there be a mechanism in place so that the bet is made and paid in fiat (maybe the WGR in the bet is sold and winner gets USD/Euro/etc that sits in escrow)? 

Clearly traditional sports books wouldn't want to mess with a fluctuating WGR.

That could be one potential way of handing it, there are also a few other possibilities that are a bit more indirect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This coin will explode in 2018 with his blockchain, oracle masternode and a big exchange.

I expect WGR to go to at least 2$ in 2018. Really looking forward to see it perform throughout the year.

Im really excited to use WGR on mainnet! Will be great!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Who knows, how the transition from platform Waves?
Well, how? Understood how to hang out? They had information on the site. And in the body of the telegram slipped. Matters the question why do it in anticipation of their driving. But as they say - the problems of the sheriff of the Indians are not needed))

My coins are in the Waves wallet right now. What do I need to do and do I need to worry? I moved all the coins from the website to waves will I be able to move from waves to the new blockchain or will I loose my coins???

My coins are in the Wagerr Lite app, I presume this is ok for jan 15?

Yes... there is no problem in having your WGR tokens on the website or on the waves app... just wait until main net launches and you will receive directions on how to redeem the final WGR token
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My coins are in the Wagerr Lite app, I presume this is ok for jan 15?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Well, how? Understood how to hang out? They had information on the site. And in the body of the telegram slipped. Matters the question why do it in anticipation of their driving. But as they say - the problems of the sheriff of the Indians are not needed))

My coins are in the Waves wallet right now. What do I need to do and do I need to worry? I moved all the coins from the website to waves will I be able to move from waves to the new blockchain or will I loose my coins???
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This coin will explode in 2018 with his blockchain, oracle masternode and a big exchange.
Activity: 389
Will there also a new wallet get published on the 15th January?
I still have my coins on the website, when do I have to withdraw them?

Yes once main net goes live you will have a grace period in which to remove your coins from the website and put them into the new wallet.

Thank you, that really usefull info for those who have coins on the website Grin
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Yes once main net goes live you will have a grace period in which to remove your coins from the website and put them into the new wallet.

I have removed my coins from the wagerr website to the Waves Decentralized Exchange will I have a problem???
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Wagerr will be its own blockchain with masternodes.  This has always been the case and still is.

Not long until release!

Wagerr is going to generate a lot of interest.

The sports betting will be popular and drive a lot of transactions and fees to both normal pos peers and masternodes.

Plus masternodes will get matchmaker fees.  Lots of money to be harvested here!

Keep up the good work devs!
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
please god do not make this an ERC20 token I will dump my bag. I hate ethereum and erc20 tokens they stink!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Activity: 448
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Lotuspod - this is about a year out on the roadmap but thought I'd ask anyway... if the goal is to attract traditional sports book to arbitrage their own imbalances....will there be a mechanism in place so that the bet is made and paid in fiat (maybe the WGR in the bet is sold and winner gets USD/Euro/etc that sits in escrow)? 

Clearly traditional sports books wouldn't want to mess with a fluctuating WGR.

Q1 2019
For Direct Chain betting, Wagerr incentivizes betting on the other side when the book becomes unbalanced.. This self-regulating protocol minimizes network payout liability and attracts traditional sports books to arbitrage their own imbalances by offloading liability to the Wagerr network.

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
It will be our own chain, which is a fork of Dash so you can expect something fairly similar to that.  He may have gotten that confused with ERC-20 or something.

Out of interest, why is it a fork of Dash?

Maybe due to the masternode functionality...
And security also.

But I still liked to see this confirmed officially.
Activity: 167
It will be our own chain, which is a fork of Dash so you can expect something fairly similar to that.  He may have gotten that confused with ERC-20 or something.

Out of interest, why is it a fork of Dash?
Activity: 389

They are going to launch and ERC-20 token and you will convert your waves tokens into ERC-20 tokens

Wait what? Did I miss something? I thought that Wagerr will establish their own blockchain and therefore WGr of course would also be a unique coin, not a erc20 token. As far as I know erc20 tokens are running only on the Ethereum chain isnt that correct?
Hope somebody can bring some clarification!

Also @steve - I'll have to wait a bit to respond on some of this until I've had time to bring a few specific things up with the team, but they did mention recently that they will try to scale up communication and such as we get closer and closer to Jan 15th.

Is there any official article about this?
I have been distracted with other cryptos and this news pass me by completely!

In my opinion Waves platform will burst this year, and seem very capable of taking heavy traffic...
But I understand, right now being on Waves is not a good thing.

I would like to receive more information about this too. And how would be WGR transformed in other Coin? And what must be do to be safe?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

They are going to launch and ERC-20 token and you will convert your waves tokens into ERC-20 tokens

Wait what? Did I miss something? I thought that Wagerr will establish their own blockchain and therefore WGr of course would also be a unique coin, not a erc20 token. As far as I know erc20 tokens are running only on the Ethereum chain isnt that correct?

Also @steve - I'll have to wait a bit to respond on some of this until I've had time to bring a few specific things up with the team, but they did mention recently that they will try to scale up communication and such as we get closer and closer to Jan 15th.

Is there any official article about this?
I have been distracted with other cryptos and this news pass me by completely!

In my opinion Waves platform will burst this year, and seem very capable of taking heavy traffic...
But I understand, right now being on Waves is not a good thing.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: