Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 72. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
I've just bought more Wagerr. Cool
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Have they published any info about getting WGR from the website to the mainnet?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
But the platform is only for esports?

No actually the platform is for sports betting for all sports events.

Esports is coming latter around June.

https://wagerr.com/roadmap
Activity: 258
Merit: 20
14 days to buy cheap tokens & build a masternode.

I predict in next days Wagerr will be over 1$ & more.

Good luck holders . countdown is coming
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
But the platform is only for esports?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

I guess up to 5 $ because the ROI for Masternode is very huge.

If in January Wagerr shows that its gaming platform is at a good level, it is very possible that its capitalization will increase to the $ 450 million area.

Remember that wager tokens will burn little by little in bets, which in the long term will give astronomical prices.

For example, imagine a market cap of $ 450 million that tokens are reduced during 2018/2019 to 100 million ... we will have an approximate price of $ 4.5 for each token.

I'm being conservative, there are projects that are useless and capitalize 10 times what now costs wagerr.

If the developers and the commercial team work well, the very possibility of owning a masternode becomes having a power ring.

I've been here since minute 0, and now is not the time to give away the coins, hodl it & be fun.

I think most people are also forgetting that once all the masternodes are secure that will remove 50 million wager from circulation. 25k wagerr to secure a masternode x 2000 master nodes available = 50,000,000

183 million current supply- 50 million = 133 million circulating supply. So these masternodes will remove over 1/4 of the total supply thus increasing the value of each wagerr. I can easily see this coin going to $3-$5 once jan 15 rolls around. If a major exchange is also announced at this time along with the announcement of the 50mil wagerr being removed from total circulating supply could cause a huge fomo and possibly an even higher target.

Wagerr is a genius design.  Something that's cryptoscape has been waiting a long time for.  It will disrupt betting in the perfect storm fashion.
Activity: 4

I guess up to 5 $ because the ROI for Masternode is very huge.

If in January Wagerr shows that its gaming platform is at a good level, it is very possible that its capitalization will increase to the $ 450 million area.

Remember that wager tokens will burn little by little in bets, which in the long term will give astronomical prices.

For example, imagine a market cap of $ 450 million that tokens are reduced during 2018/2019 to 100 million ... we will have an approximate price of $ 4.5 for each token.

I'm being conservative, there are projects that are useless and capitalize 10 times what now costs wagerr.

If the developers and the commercial team work well, the very possibility of owning a masternode becomes having a power ring.

I've been here since minute 0, and now is not the time to give away the coins, hodl it & be fun.

I think most people are also forgetting that once all the masternodes are secure that will remove 50 million wager from circulation. 25k wagerr to secure a masternode x 2000 master nodes available = 50,000,000

183 million current supply- 50 million = 133 million circulating supply. So these masternodes will remove over 1/4 of the total supply thus increasing the value of each wagerr. I can easily see this coin going to $3-$5 once jan 15 rolls around. If a major exchange is also announced at this time along with the announcement of the 50mil wagerr being removed from total circulating supply could cause a huge fomo and possibly an even higher target.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
There's no Wagerr speculation thread?  For a bet coin it's nonsense...

There's always the #trading-speculation channel in the Wagerr discord Wink

Anyone can speculate, compare, or have other discussion on any other coins in that channel too, we're fine with it...as long as it isn't overly spammy or too much biased shilling of course.

thanks mate

but I don't use discord.

telegram will do his own blockchain this new year, discord is dead months ago.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
this is a surprisingly good coin and its performance is quite good. i think being in top 200 coins out there is a good performance
Activity: 56
Happy new year all!
Let Wagerr make us all fckng rich!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Can't wait for the launch!  Really nice uptrend on the price chart!  Looking very attractive!
Activity: 23
can someone explain me how to set up masternode please?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
This is the first time I will see this token above the ICO price I bought, I bought it late and the price was high, I was holding out for the  masternodes set up, my concern now is the amount of bet taken place and how the team want to market this platform because betting is a huge industry
What was the original ICO price w/o bonuses? Is it found somewhere? Satoshi price

If i remember correctly the original ICO price for WGR was around 0.05 USD

My price is in BTC, I invested 1BTC and got 32000 WGR tokens, so the ICO price was 3100sat, it will be stupid for me to invest BTC and be using another currency for my valuation.

Are you sure ? I have invest 0.5 btc for 75k WGR. (not while the ICO was live, around 2 month ago).

It sounds like you got a great deal on your 75k WGRs.  Hold onto them, they'll be worth a lot more than what you paid. 

He get a great deal for his investment rely, he must be one of the people that get in early, he can easily set up 3 masternodes, all he needs to do, is to go and sleep after setting it up
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Im looking forward to see the future of WGR. There is a while that I did think they were lost, things were just a bit slow with some bump coins on the road.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
This is the first time I will see this token above the ICO price I bought, I bought it late and the price was high, I was holding out for the  masternodes set up, my concern now is the amount of bet taken place and how the team want to market this platform because betting is a huge industry
What was the original ICO price w/o bonuses? Is it found somewhere? Satoshi price

My price is in BTC, I invested 1BTC and got 32000 WGR tokens, so the ICO price was 3100sat, it will be stupid for me to invest BTC and be using another currency for my valuation.

Are you sure ? I have invest 0.5 btc for 75k WGR. (not while the ICO was live, around 2 month ago).

Yes, I'm sure, there are some that got in early and have the bonus advanage unlike someone like me that got in late, but the big picture is on site, waiting to set up my masternode but I feel the 2000 spots available will be very competitive to get in
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
will this ever get on a decent exchange

I am sure that Wagerr will be on major exchanges after the January 15th mainnet release.  Right now WGR is still on the Waves platform which is only a temporary thing.  There will be a swap so the WGR team is not pushing to get listed on any exchanges at the moment. 
Exactly this. Sleeping giant at the moment

You are correct to say that Wagerr is a sleep giant.  I believe this giant will be awake and will go on a rampage in 2018.  With the upcoming World Cup which is the worlds largest sports betting event,  if WGR can just get a small portion of these bets, it will surely make this project a success.   Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 103

I am sure that Wagerr will be on major exchanges after the January 15th mainnet release.  Right now WGR is still on the Waves platform which is only a temporary thing.  There will be a swap so the WGR team is not pushing to get listed on any exchanges at the moment. 
Exactly this. Sleeping giant at the moment

Activity: 25

It sounds like you got a great deal on your 75k WGRs.  Hold onto them, they'll be worth a lot more than what you paid. 
Pages:
Jump to: