Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 71. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

I guess up to 5 $ because the ROI for Masternode is very huge.

If in January Wagerr shows that its gaming platform is at a good level, it is very possible that its capitalization will increase to the $ 450 million area.

Remember that wager tokens will burn little by little in bets, which in the long term will give astronomical prices.

For example, imagine a market cap of $ 450 million that tokens are reduced during 2018/2019 to 100 million ... we will have an approximate price of $ 4.5 for each token.

I'm being conservative, there are projects that are useless and capitalize 10 times what now costs wagerr.

If the developers and the commercial team work well, the very possibility of owning a masternode becomes having a power ring.

I've been here since minute 0, and now is not the time to give away the coins, hodl it & be fun.

I think most people are also forgetting that once all the masternodes are secure that will remove 50 million wager from circulation. 25k wagerr to secure a masternode x 2000 master nodes available = 50,000,000

183 million current supply- 50 million = 133 million circulating supply. So these masternodes will remove over 1/4 of the total supply thus increasing the value of each wagerr. I can easily see this coin going to $3-$5 once jan 15 rolls around. If a major exchange is also announced at this time along with the announcement of the 50mil wagerr being removed from total circulating supply could cause a huge fomo and possibly an even higher target.

Not only will the Wagerr masternodes will take out 50 million WGRs out of circulation if all 2000 masternodes slots are taken up but Wagerr also burns/destroys 50% of the betting fees.  The circulating supply will consistently be reduced as the bets come in.  Large betting events similar to the Mayweather/Mcgregor fight will burn a lot of WGRs.  The World Cup comes to mind this year. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hope Wagger climbs ,uch higher than 50 cents at 15 januar

Im expecting a bull run on WGR right before mainnet release. Hope to see it hitting $1 before january 15, 2018. I think that this could easily happen!

By the way, does WGR do a lot of marketing efforts to promote the mainnet release or did the recent price increase happen by itself because people themselves became aware of this great project? If so, it would certainly be a smart move to to some promotional work right before the mainnet release!

Think that will happen when there is an useable product to use. Hope it will be ready before the worldcup soccer this summer. Than I think the prices can go X10 from here.

You mean x10 from the price of 3700? If so, then I'll go make my mom happy)) she asked me to buy her $ 100 coins for ICO)))
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What is softcap? Is it reached now?

Wagerr has been out of ICO for almost six months. If you want to pick some up you can buy it on the waves dex while the price is still cheap before Jan 15 but be fast as the price has gone up almost 15% since yesterday

https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/943370012630372352

The picture says trading pair = WAVES/BTC, but this trading pair does not exist:
https://i.imgur.com/BMI6hXt.png

When I search for a coin, it says "nothing is found"

€: Searching for a coin worked now.
Activity: 5

Wagerr has been out of ICO for almost six months. If you want to pick some up you can buy it on the waves dex while the price is still cheap before Jan 15 but be fast as the price has gone up almost 15% since yesterday

https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/943370012630372352
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 258
Merit: 20
we have seen these days values go from capitalizing 50M to being worth 500M only with vaporware.

Here we will have the posibility to convert our tokens in bets, in nodes, or in fiat.

During 2018 having a wagerr node will be like having a rented apartment in a commercial area.

12 days left to buy cheap ... luck to the holders and the team.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
when does it leave waves and when will a wallet be released

Good question.
Activity: 307
when does it leave waves and when will a wallet be released
Activity: 56

Im expecting a bull run on WGR right before mainnet release. Hope to see it hitting $1 before january 15, 2018. I think that this could easily happen!

By the way, does WGR do a lot of marketing efforts to promote the mainnet release or did the recent price increase happen by itself because people themselves became aware of this great project? If so, it would certainly be a smart move to to some promotional work right before the mainnet release!

Think that will happen when there is an useable product to use. Hope it will be ready before the worldcup soccer this summer. Than I think the prices can go X10 from here.

Once there is H2H functionality they will start to promote....that won’t be done nearly in time for Super Bowl....looks like World Cup is going to be the huge promo if all goes well. 

A few weeks ago one of their team members told me they will definantely be aiming for WC
Activity: 389
Merit: 251

But still there is no right information what will be with the coins on 15 jan, and what we should to to be safe.
Once there is H2H functionality they will start to promote....that won’t be done nearly in time for Super Bowl....looks like World Cup is going to be the huge promo if all goes well. 
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Do we need to apply for a Masternode? Or how do you go about it?

I also wonder about that.. does anyone have any info (links)?

Also do you lock your 25k WGR to be a MN or do you need to burn it?

Masternode details will be released jan 15 and from what I have read it will be evenly distributed so one person doesn’t lock them all up. As for the wager the 25k is to be used as collateral and held while you have a master node. It will be returned if you decide you don’t want to run one anymore. 

Do you have any link please ? (I mean for what you already read).
Activity: 5

Masternode details will be released jan 15 and from what I have read it will be evenly distributed so one person doesn’t lock them all up. As for the wager the 25k is to be used as collateral and held while you have a master node. It will be returned if you decide you don’t want to run one anymore. 
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Can't wait for launch!
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: