Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 2. (Read 14201 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Xchangerate has been listed on NeraEX.pro exchange. Deposits are open but trading pairs haven't been opened yet.

Is there much volume on NeraEX? Might put some coins on there...
Higher than bitmart

I voted 13 days on a bonus basis 650 xrr was supposed to come to my account but 100 xrr came. why is this so? do you have any information on this?
Did you fill the google form for each day you voted as required. Further more, voting data was provided by bitmart and fund distribution was based on that data

yes i voted every day and got the screenshots. even the screen images are still standing or can I send you? Could you send me the remaining xrr tokens?
Then the issue must be from bitmart because tokens were disbursed based on data from bitmart
Activity: 103
Xchangerate has been listed on NeraEX.pro exchange. Deposits are open but trading pairs haven't been opened yet.

Higher than bitmart

I voted 13 days on a bonus basis 650 xrr was supposed to come to my account but 100 xrr came. why is this so? do you have any information on this?
Did you fill the google form for each day you voted as required. Further more, voting data was provided by bitmart and fund distribution was based on that data

yes i voted every day and got the screenshots. even the screen images are still standing or can I send you? Could you send me the remaining xrr tokens?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8glE9-xClYtYjDaehWKVnkmIX1IquyGTMGBVpzSJmH__nBg/viewform

Hello Everyone
Please go through this form especially airdrop participants and bounty hunters that participated during our ICO.

Vote for XchangeRate to get listed on KuCoin Exchange.

Everyone in our community has this obligation
Activity: 32

never heard of that exchange before

Higher than bitmart

Higher than bitmart

Higher than bitmart
Activity: 182

I scooped up some dirty cheap XRR on Bitmart. Wink

yes, so cheap, it hurts me eyes as an ico investor Cheesy
Its just one exchange. Which is bitmart! Once CMB 3.0 launches. $2 XRR isn't far fetched at all! Hodl on strong! Guve it like 3-5months. Then tell us how much you mooned
Activity: 32

yes, so cheap, it hurts me eyes as an ico investor Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Have marketing efforts begun? If so, what are they?
XchangeRate Announcement:
“XChangeRate Overview (MaTa)” @XchangeRate_io https://medium.com/@xchangeraterobot.io/xchangerate-overview-mata-456a267e4883

The xrr tokens that should be given as a result of bitmart scoring still have not been given. You gave it a date on 1 July but it still did not come. In the telegram group no one responded. Or was it a lie? I voted for xrr for 13 days bitmartta
A reason was given. Which was the congestion of the ETH network. Disbursement of XRR will resume once the network gets better
“XChangeRate Overview (MaTa)” @XchangeRate_io https://medium.com/@xchangeraterobot.io/xchangerate-overview-mata-456a267e4883

The xrr tokens that should be given as a result of bitmart scoring still have not been given. You gave it a date on 1 July but it still did not come. In the telegram group no one responded. Or was it a lie? I voted for xrr for 13 days bitmartta
Activity: 182
What is the volume like on trade.io and Plaak?
Not listed yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
What is the volume like on trade.io and Plaak?

We are in talks with several other exchanges. We will be listed on plaak by month end. We will also be listed on trade.io
[/quote]

thank you. I wish you success. I hope we hear your good news
hello I voted every day for 12 days The 550 xrr token still did not come. when is it given?

Members who participated in all airdrops and bounties related to the XchangeRate ICO Project, Please subscribe to the schedule for distribution of XRR tokens.

BitMart Voting Bounty - 1st July 2018
ICO Bounty - 21st September 2018
ICO Airdrop - 21st September 2018

Terms and Conditions apply and required to comply with analytical results from the participation.

Thank you for Participating

Which stock market is going to enter after xrr bitmart? Is there any possibility of entering the binance? when does binance go?
We are in talks with several other exchanges. We will be listed on plaak by month end. We will also be listed on trade.io
Pages:
Jump to: