Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 60. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hi, is the project focused mainly on China. This is a project with good concept - to protect content creators and copyright holders. How are you getting users to join your platform? Are there existing partnerships already?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
The roadmap is quite clear and attractive. Collaboration with Neo will make Zeepin much stronger. I'm sure Zeepin will complete the roadmap successfully.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How much ZPT value per token?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Very Good project
Activity: 58
Wow this is Neo5 Token, is there any particular advantage over erc20?
Activity: 3
thank you for starting a discussion about seeping chain and its road map....may its great opportunity for investors to get idea about the zeepin.its describe all the way were the zeepin industries how ARCHAVE its target.as the new investors we looking towards ur ideas about the seeping chain...thank you
Activity: 173
Thank you all for kind wishes and comments. Nice to see such a support Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
So are there some main exchanges what are planned to reach during the campaign? I mean, this is a huge and great project, it should be surely on big exchanges! Wink
We are currently in negotiation with few exchanges, we will be listed not more than 1 month after the ICO. Thats all I can say at this moment.

For sure, lot's of works heading into this and cannot be said to us, I know, but good projects need good exchanges. Looking forward to this! Smiley
its glad to hear you use the NEO , i hope future will be success with NEO all the best for project team
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
clear roadmap, huge developing community,  good infrastructure, big plans for the future divided by Zee module. I think t gonna be great.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Your business plans are great and everything is in details, the only thing doubtful in this project is the NEO platform which is not yet a tested platform, although they have shown something good, still it's a new platform that was not yet tested. But as the saying goes, you will never know until you try, hoping that you will be successful with that platform.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
I love this project because they are partner of NEO ecology and the best is you can see the owners behind this coin.
Activity: 322
Great project and then The Zeepin have changing the-creative industry. At the moment I really want to joining as best network to be successful.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Great project with a great whitepaper, also you choose an NEO based wallet to save our tokens, it is a great decision.
I kinda interested about Zeepin Chain Project so...what is Zeepin token sale plan...
You can check here: https://www.zeepin.io/#contribution
So are there some main exchanges what are planned to reach during the campaign? I mean, this is a huge and great project, it should be surely on big exchanges! Wink
We are currently in negotiation with few exchanges, we will be listed not more than 1 month after the ICO. Thats all I can say at this moment.
Activity: 1
Activity: 109
I kinda interested about Zeepin Chain Project so...what is Zeepin token sale plan...
i waiting for date project successful
Waiting to see more details about the platforms and the services that will be available on it.
Any token that has integration with a backend platform has a very good value and
its adoption will increase if platform is launched successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: