Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 63. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Sir, I've joined the telegram group, and why always auditing in my account ?? and when is the final limit of creative design collection ?? Thx  Grin Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
It seems actual to me! The creative part of all the population will uniquely appreciate such attention to them. But I have such a question, who will be here as an investor here? Those people who are engaged in creativity, art aren't they? Or it will be their directors, producers? I especially like the point about copyright protection. It's really important now.  Smiley

The main target group for Zeepin are sole creators and small enterprises that usually don't have the means or the capital to be able to enter the global market. Our goal is to boost the innovative spirit in creators minds by creating a safe, cheap and engaged ecosystem as their work environment. We shouldn't forget the demand side as well - this will be a place where buyers can find the design/product/idea they need and are able to buy it from the creators.
I really like the fact that Zeepin is based on NEO, you will be among the first tokens based on it.
I have a question concerning you dApp: are they just planned or do you already have working products/prototypes?
Here is the roadmap for our dApp development: https://www.zeepin.io/#roadmap.

Our dApp ZeeRights that will be used for copyright protection has already gone through intensive testing and user interface has also been developed. Here is our recent article on this topic that might give you more insight into it: https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-progress-update-5d83c36408fd

Concepts for each one of dApps were already made.
Activity: 2
wow, this lloks promising!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It seems actual to me! The creative part of all the population will uniquely appreciate such attention to them. But I have such a question, who will be here as an investor here? Those people who are engaged in creativity, art aren't they? Or it will be their directors, producers? I especially like the point about copyright protection. It's really important now.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Good luck with this project! I'm glad to add my little part in it, with the community airdrop system!

Also, as a beginner I've a little question about your NEO5 Token, can I hold them on a "Myetherwallet" wallet like ERC20 tokens?

Best wish for the future of Zeepin.

No you need a NEO wallet, Myetherwallet is for ERC20 tokens only Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
I really like the fact that Zeepin is based on NEO, you will be among the first tokens based on it.
I have a question concerning you dApp: are they just planned or do you already have working products/prototypes?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Good luck with this project! I'm glad to add my little part in it, with the community airdrop system!

Also, as a beginner I've a little question about your NEO5 Token, can I hold them on a "Myetherwallet" wallet like ERC20 tokens?

Best wish for the future of Zeepin.
Thanks everyone for kind wishes. I hope you will join our ICO  Cheesy

Its nice to see the support of the community.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
This project looks really good, nice team, definitely dedicated people. Looking forward your ICO.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Well, there is no doubt about your dedication to this project. This is certainly not one of those "come and go" type project. I like your activity with all the medium, I mean fb twit, reddit etc. This is certainly awesome!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I really like the fact, that Zeepin is based on the NEO Blockchain. With Zeepin you can come to the ecosystem with an idea, and within short time, have a fully funded project that is protected via copyright. Okay I understand it, very impressive and a new idea!
But at all, why excactly NEO? Because of the NEO smart contracts? Or has it anything to do with GAS?

We believe that NEO is developing a long-term and sustainable blockchain system that can help developers and users to create "Smart Economy" environment, the direction our current economy is currently going to. Smart contracts are very important also in Zeepin ecosystem. It doesn't have anything to do with GAS Wink

Yeah great, thanks a lot for your answer.  I totally believe in NEO as well, so Zeepin will play a major role for me in the same way. The Smart Economy is going on and will be a big part in the coming development of the blockchain system. So you use all the good points of NEO as well, sounds good for me!

This time a project which is not based on the ERC20. We have just a lot of them recently. I wish you all the best and will support you, btw. nice bounty campaign!
Nice project, nice team !
Your website is very user friendly  Smiley
Why do you chose the ERC20 for your token ?
on which exchange platform will you put your token ? because etherdelta was hacked.
Thank you for your answers.

Thanks!

Our token is NEP5, not ERC20.

We are currently in negotiation with some of the biggest exchanges and will be listed no more than 1 month after the ICO. We will publish all the updates as soon as we have them.
Activity: 25
Nice project, nice team !
Your website is very user friendly  Smiley
Why do you chose the ERC20 for your token ?
on which exchange platform will you put your token ? because etherdelta was hacked.
Thank you for your answers.
Activity: 49
Nice, that looks amazing
Good system airdrop  btw
bb
I really like the fact, that Zeepin is based on the NEO Blockchain. With Zeepin you can come to the ecosystem with an idea, and within short time, have a fully funded project that is protected via copyright. Okay I understand it, very impressive and a new idea!
But at all, why excactly NEO? Because of the NEO smart contracts? Or has it anything to do with GAS?

We believe that NEO is developing a long-term and sustainable blockchain system that can help developers and users to create "Smart Economy" environment, the direction our current economy is currently going to. Smart contracts are very important also in Zeepin ecosystem. It doesn't have anything to do with GAS Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
On Zeepin Chain, Authorization Pros are a kind of digital assets with fast, safe, trusted and decentralized transaction features, just like other digital assets. Zeepin Chain's smart contract function will be performed according to related information specified in the Authorization Pros, and the system will automatically distribute profits according to the agreed percentage.

Yes, Authorization Pros are very important part of Zeepin, since they automatically make transactions according to previously made arrangements, therefore reducing the need for trust between the involved parties. The whole process is impossible to change, stop and tamper with.
Activity: 35
On Zeepin Chain, Authorization Pros are a kind of digital assets with fast, safe, trusted and decentralized transaction features, just like other digital assets. Zeepin Chain's smart contract function will be performed according to related information specified in the Authorization Pros, and the system will automatically distribute profits according to the agreed percentage.
why are you using NEO based? the reason why?

"The birth of NEO and its subsequent development has brought about a kind of distributed network to realize the "smart economy" by decentralizing organizational structure, promoting assets digitization based on the blockchain technology and digital identity, and carrying out automatic management on digital assets. To meet these goals, Zeepin is actively establishing communities and decentralized organizations that non-technical users can use in dApps to create and manage based on NEO. " We believe long-term goals of NEO for establishing smart economy connected by smart contracts are aligned with ours. We recieved a lot of support and help from NEO and we believe it was a good idea to use NEO blockchain as our "ecology partner".
Pages:
Jump to: