Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 62. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
a very promosing project,a very orderly arrangement that leaves no doubt for me.

iam support this project   Smiley

good luck b Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I think the price is so pantastic with so much coin supply, do you plan to burn off all the remaining unsold coins?
Activity: 734
Merit: 15
Sounds so good, is there a bounty for translations?
Activity: 173
Activity: 5
That's interesting, I'm impressed) Do you have a bounty campaign?
I really like the concept applied in this project. I really like it if Zeepin is based on NEO Blockchain. then what is your plan for the future of this project and how will you introduce this project to the community? is there a bounty campaign?
Hi, we are already promoting our project on different platforms. You can find our bounty campaign here: https://www.zeepin.io/bounty
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I really like the concept applied in this project. I really like it if Zeepin is based on NEO Blockchain. then what is your plan for the future of this project and how will you introduce this project to the community? is there a bounty campaign?
Zeepin is a project everyone wants to have. It is a neo based and with great development and extraordinary roadmap. It is a highly well - funded project. It will be good for investors and with a big community, it will definitely be one of the big in the cryptoworld. Hoping for more progress and development.
Thanks we are trying our best to bring some real-life solutions to life Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Zeepin is a project everyone wants to have. It is a neo based and with great development and extraordinary roadmap. It is a highly well - funded project. It will be good for investors and with a big community, it will definitely be one of the big in the cryptoworld. Hoping for more progress and development.
I like your dedication about this project. I hope it won't be like those unstabled projects. Your planned work and strategies is immeasurable with your online medium connections.
Can you tell me more details about your concern please?
nice projeck, i hope zeepin succes

Thanks, we will try our best  Smiley
hi, the token is the ERC20 ethereum platform?
Hi. No, the token is NEP5 and is based on NEO blockchain.
Activity: 136
hi, the token is the ERC20 ethereum platform?
hmm I just realized well, I was reading the info on this thread. So zeepin is based on neo contract which is refreshing to me because I saw many project on erc20 smart contracts and they are offering same thing .. well just different names. as you guys built the bottom blockchain infrastructure and business framework that are more suitable for Zeepin's community and future applications which would be proven over time. I can see little little options that's making this project to stand out of the crowd  Smiley

Thanks, we think so as well. NEO blockchain will also allow developers to make new dApps and help us solve even more problems the creative industry is facing.
Can you share more light on how ZeeRights ?

ZeeRights is a dApp that will help creators get copyrights for their work in Zeepin community. Once the work is uploaded, system will either confirm or deny its authenticity. This will all be done through an automated intelligent process (scraping through world wide web and in the Zeepin community). Creator will then receive a printable certificate that will prove that he/she is the owner of this design. You can read more about it in our recent article about the development of ZeeRights: https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-progress-update-5d83c36408fd 
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
hmm I just realized well, I was reading the info on this thread. So zeepin is based on neo contract which is refreshing to me because I saw many project on erc20 smart contracts and they are offering same thing .. well just different names. as you guys built the bottom blockchain infrastructure and business framework that are more suitable for Zeepin's community and future applications which would be proven over time. I can see little little options that's making this project to stand out of the crowd  Smiley
Activity: 133
Can you share more light on how ZeeRights ?
First , Zeepin bounty is one of the best bounties I've participated, most tasks crediting as soon as participated keeps users motivated to perform everyday, that was truly a good concept.

and also May I know is  KYC required for everyone or just the investors? Is it necessary to fill KYC to recieve Zeepin token after bounty ended?

Thanks, we put a lot of effort to make our bounty campaign as simple and responsive as possible. KYC is only needed for those participating in the ICO.
Activity: 294
First , Zeepin bounty is one of the best bounties I've participated, most tasks crediting as soon as participated keeps users motivated to perform everyday, that was truly a good concept.

and also May I know is  KYC required for everyone or just the investors? Is it necessary to fill KYC to recieve Zeepin token after bounty ended?
Sir, I've joined the telegram group, and why always auditing in my account ?? and when is the final limit of creative design collection ?? Thx  Grin Grin

Hi, some bounty missions will be audited after the end of our ICO and tokens will be distributed then. We still haven't decided when our bounty activities will end, so hurry up and be creative  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: