Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets - page 3. (Read 25657 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
For social pages we count the activities on them, not the fact you have one

Hello,
Even though the Profile Manager is the way for you to edit your project on your own, some changes need approval from our editors. Usually such changes are accepted or declined minimum once per day.

Hello,

i'm the owner of an ico on icobench,and everytime I make a change it says something like waiting on approval from editor, why is that?

Okay thank you! Also it does not show a checkmark next to our Medium Link, but it is added in the profile and approved, why is that?

This post was before our new experts policies and someone jus put it into circulating again

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,
Even though the Profile Manager is the way for you to edit your project on your own, some changes need approval from our editors. Usually such changes are accepted or declined minimum once per day.

Hello,

i'm the owner of an ico on icobench,and everytime I make a change it says something like waiting on approval from editor, why is that?

Okay thank you! Also it does not show a checkmark next to our Medium Link, but it is added in the profile and approved, why is that?
Hello,

Hello,

copper member
Activity: 56
Hello,

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The team section of the site is in work now as we are working on staff expansion. At the moment you can always check our LinkedIn company page and all the connections including people working in the company https://www.linkedin.com/company/icobench/

not single word in that Medium post is true.

Not a single word?

That is very bold claim.

Does this mean that you are not hiding your legal information nor information about the founders of ICO Bench? In this case please provide a link where such information can be found on your website, because I don't see it anywhere.

I usually don't trust companies and people that are hiding their identity. Very often it's related to some sort of scam. I'm not accusing you of anything, but there is no reason for an honest businessmen and company to hide it's information.

So why and what are you hiding?

I am very pleased that you work openly in the cryptocurrency and in the blockchain community in General , this method is credible . I wish you and your website success
The team section of the site is in work now as we are working on staff expansion. At the moment you can always check our LinkedIn company page and all the connections including people working in the company https://www.linkedin.com/company/icobench/

Not a single word?

That is very bold claim.

Does this mean that you are not hiding your legal information nor information about the founders of ICO Bench? In this case please provide a link where such information can be found on your website, because I don't see it anywhere.

I usually don't trust companies and people that are hiding their identity. Very often it's related to some sort of scam. I'm not accusing you of anything, but there is no reason for an honest businessmen and company to hide it's information.

Activity: 2

Not a single word?

That is very bold claim.

We do not move the attention to this person but telling our view of the story, facts only. Instead of accusing us of the lies you could just do the fact checking of his words, as even a shallow analysis of our site and social pages will show you that all of the statements in this post are blatant lies (more that he actually keeps deleting comments to his Medium post those say it and bring the opposite things about all the points) so there are no issues to address. We don't say that our rating system is perfect, but we work on it every day and such accusations only steal our time from making actually useful features for the site and the community.
And yes, as we told in previous post, no single word in that Medium post is true.

Hello,

The thing is that the author got angry at us for declining his application for expert. After that the reasons we provided didn't satisfy him so he keeps harassing our support with senseless emails and now wrote this piece where no single word is true. It's just a classic case of 'sour grapes', please don't believe anything that doesn't have any basis for it and do your own fact checking and research.
Thank you.

Guys, I think we need your comments on this article on Medium: Beware of ICO Bench!

I looks like you are lying ICO Bench!

Instead of replying to those claims you are moving attention from the real issue to the person. This does not raise your credibility you are making an argumental mistake known as ”Ad hominem”.

It may be true that his application was denied, but that explains the motive only, not that he is lying.

So is it true what he says or not? If not, what is your response?

And don't give a short reply yes/no. Address every point in that article and tell us, what is your stand on the issues and what are you making to make sure that it will not happen.

Activity: 2
Hello,

The thing is that the author got angry at us for declining his application for expert. After that the reasons we provided didn't satisfy him so he keeps harassing our support with senseless emails and now wrote this piece where no single word is true. It's just a classic case of 'sour grapes', please don't believe anything that doesn't have any basis for it and do your own fact checking and research.
Thank you.

Guys, I think we need your comments on this article on Medium: Beware of ICO Bench!

I looks like you are lying ICO Bench!

Instead of replying to those claims you are moving attention from the real issue to the person. This does not raise your credibility you are making an argumental mistake known as ”Ad hominem”.

It may be true that his application was denied, but that explains the motive only, not that he is lying.

So is it true what he says or not? If not, what is your response?

And don't give a short reply yes/no. Address every point in that article and tell us, what is your stand on the issues and what are you making to make sure that it will not happen.
According to our FAQ: An ICObench expert is an active member of ICObench community that has the right to rate ICOs and conforms to the rules of the experts community. Although the contribution of every expert is valuable, they are not a part of ICObench team, so ICObench is not responsible for their ratings and cannot remove or change them if they comply with the rules of the community.

So we just declined his expert status which we have right to do without giving a specific reason, and such answer didn't satisfy him so you see the result.

Hello,

Thank you.

Do you mean he posted all this on Medium only because wasn't hired by your company?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Hello,

Thank you.

Do you mean he posted all this on Medium only because wasn't hired by your company?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
declining his application for expert. After that the reasons we provided didn't satisfy him

This is what attracted my eye. So, you are indeed checking on the applications. But really slow I guess. Anyways, hope that clog would be cleared soon.
Hello,

Thank you.

It’s back! We have fully rebuilt and revamped our Crypto Assets page. Browse through tokens and crypto exchanges, learn more about asset’s ROI and current price at https://icobench.com/cryptoassets
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

I am grateful to the team of ICObench for a prompt solution to a contentious issue related to my reputation.

Activity: 1
Activity: 4

In my humble opinion, the platform can't be held responsible for experts' frauds and if some packages are overpriced or useless, why even talk about it, just don't use them.
Honestly, I believe one could complain about false ratings by greedy experts or one can be thankful, that such a platform exists. I haven't seen a platform with higher reputation and with experienced and well-known experts (not all, of course).

Though I like constructive critics, the points in the article, in my opinion, are not fair and sometimes even silly:
 If a beautiful jewelry costs a lot, you don't call it a fraud.
Sometimes even advisors don't know if an ICO is going to be a scam. Having only a website, a whitepaper and some photos of the team, you can't make any arguments about the validity of an ICO and the plans of its creators.

Instead of complaining one could build something better and then make a comparison.
By sitting on the sofa and calling names one can't make any impact.

I have no connection to the platform, these are just my opinions  Wink.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Pages:
Jump to: