Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets - page 6. (Read 25662 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Updates:

• We have added the information on ROI and average price on exchanges to the profile of trading ICOs.
  • ICObench Android app v2.0 has arrived. From now on you can go through full profiles and all connections of People of Blockchain, have your tags visible during search and see the KYC status of the ICO and user profiles. Don't have the app? Install it today! 
Hello,

We always welcome the reports about the scam ICOs or our experts running a fraud. You can send your report and all the proof to [email protected]. Thank you

Christoph Hering is advisor at ICObench.

He is a scammer who conducted the pre-ICO for the Blockpay token. His partner who acted as "CTO" was a serial scammer with a search warrant in the U.S. The funds ended up being distributed themselves. Christoph Hering does not give meaningful disclosure about the accounting, while it is known he sold the ICO funds for BTS having them on his own addresses. With the stolen funds he has a lavish lifestyle with expensive cars etc. He is a no-go in the Bitshares community.

How comes that such a subject is an advisor at ICObench? Did he pay his membership in ICObench with the stolen money from Blockpay pre-ICO participants?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

He is a scammer who conducted the pre-ICO for the Blockpay token. His partner who acted as "CTO" was a serial scammer with a search warrant in the U.S. The funds ended up being distributed themselves. Christoph Hering does not give meaningful disclosure about the accounting, while it is known he sold the ICO funds for BTS having them on his own addresses. With the stolen funds he has a lavish lifestyle with expensive cars etc. He is a no-go in the Bitshares community.

How comes that such a subject is an advisor at ICObench? Did he pay his membership in ICObench with the stolen money from Blockpay pre-ICO participants?

In fact, ICOBench is not bad site, but...
They have lots of scam advisers. My friends who did ICO said that there are advisers that sell ratings. So I hope the Bench will find and ban all of them. Though it will be not easy
Activity: 76

Activity: 207
Merit: 5
Hello,

Thank you for addressing this issue. We have a technical problem at the moment as the system sees such documents as duplicates. It will be fixed on Monday and we will send you new invitations.

Hi,

This will be a bit random. I'm co-founder of Open Collectors Network. I passed the requested KYC for the project and then I have created a personal account and wanted to apply for an expert role, so I had to do the KYC process again, but got a 'duplicate' error.

Can you help me with this ?

Thanks and sorry for intruding
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
Hi,

This will be a bit random. I'm co-founder of Open Collectors Network. I passed the requested KYC for the project and then I have created a personal account and wanted to apply for an expert role, so I had to do the KYC process again, but got a 'duplicate' error.

Can you help me with this ?

Thanks and sorry for intruding
Hello Paymon Team,

Sorry for the delay. We have answered via email and sent you new invitations.

Hello ICOBench!
Can you help me solve one problem.
During this week we have sent a lot of Email to you with request to help with our KYC. But still we don`t have any response, please, check you email  Embarrassed

Regards, Paymon team!  Smiley
Activity: 45
Hello ICOBench!
Can you help me solve one problem.
During this week we have sent a lot of Email to you with request to help with our KYC. But still we don`t have any response, please, check you email  Embarrassed

Regards, Paymon team!  Smiley
Activity: 7
Thanks Admin for ur very quick response  Grin
Hello nerouk,

It is because they have a token ticker the same as some other ICO that is already trading. We will fix it. Thank you for letting us know.

Hi ICObench, could u tell me about 1 ICO with Financial information accuracy?

The ICO im looking at is Cryptaur and its not on any listing exchange: https://icobench.com/ico/cryptaur

But in the Financial tab, i see information bout Bittrex with prices. Can anybody from ICObench gimme explanations on this please?  Smiley
Activity: 7
Hi ICObench, could u tell me about 1 ICO with Financial information accuracy?

The ICO im looking at is Cryptaur and its not on any listing exchange: https://icobench.com/ico/cryptaur

But in the Financial tab, i see information bout Bittrex with prices. Can anybody from ICObench gimme explanations on this please?  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Great platform! But it would be nice if the soft cap and hard cap were still published. And even better, if there was information about the collected funds on the pre-sale.
Hello Richard,

We are sorry that such drop happened. We will look into this situation and come back to you via email.

My score went down 30 points yesterday. I did five reviews yesterday. I always take the time to write something thoughtful whether I like it or it sucks. Can you explain why? I am not going to put in effort into this community if I work on assessing ICOs when I get unexplained drops like this. I was at number four yesterday and today dropped from 80 to 50 for no apparant reason.

I have worked hard to do 65 reviews and all of them have text. I don't just throw in a rating and walk out like other reviewers.   And yes I am hard on some projects. Too bad.

Also there needs to be an option to leave the community - delete profile button, which can remove an experts reviews and profile. Because if I don't understand how it works clearly, I am not going to give my thoughtful reviews of ICOs for free. I'd rather just go back to Blockchain News (which I still am editor at large) and review ICOs there again. I have a lot of experience in this space - having been involved in 35+ ICOs in one way or another.

Richard Kastelein
https://icobench.com/u/expathos
Activity: 36
My score went down 30 points yesterday. I did five reviews yesterday. I always take the time to write something thoughtful whether I like it or it sucks. Can you explain why? I am not going to put in effort into this community if I work on assessing ICOs when I get unexplained drops like this. I was at number four yesterday and today dropped from 80 to 50 for no apparant reason.

I have worked hard to do 65 reviews and all of them have text. I don't just throw in a rating and walk out like other reviewers.   And yes I am hard on some projects. Too bad.

Also there needs to be an option to leave the community - delete profile button, which can remove an experts reviews and profile. Because if I don't understand how it works clearly, I am not going to give my thoughtful reviews of ICOs for free. I'd rather just go back to Blockchain News (which I still am editor at large) and review ICOs there again. I have a lot of experience in this space - having been involved in 35+ ICOs in one way or another.

Richard Kastelein
https://icobench.com/u/expathos
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
How long it would take to approve my ICOBench expert account? I have sent all details about 5 days ago, is it ok? Or you need more time?

Hello CryptoTrue,
it can take up to several weeks for the application to get reviewed.

Several weeks?
Why that long?

I did the KYC also but my application is still under review.
Thanks

That's nothing unusual.
KYC is also something all new members must pass before applying.

Understood, will wait then. Thanks
How long it would take to approve my ICOBench expert account? I have sent all details about 5 days ago, is it ok? Or you need more time?

Hello CryptoTrue,

Several weeks?
Why that long?

Thanks

That's nothing unusual.
KYC is also something all new members must pass before applying.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Hello CryptoTrue,

Several weeks?
Why that long?

Thanks

Hello CryptoTrue,

Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: