Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets - page 7. (Read 25662 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello! Is it possible to get contact on someone in your company? I've sent an email 10 days ago but didn't get any reply. Interested in Premium listing, project StopTheFakes.io

Hello!
That's a long time now. I'm sorry if you still didn't get a reply after 10 days, but I can't find your inquiry regarding premium listing on [email protected].
It's best that you contact our sales directly at [email protected] - In case you already did that, I have notified our sales team to take a look after your email.

Thank you for reaching out.

Edit: Sales replied to your email on 29. 01. 2018 and you have probably missed the email.

Hello! Thank you for your help! The manager replied 2 hours ago.

Edit: Sales replied to your email on 29. 01. 2018 and you have probably missed the email.
I get this message 29. 01. 2018 and replied 01.02.2018, 00:20

Activity: 204
Merit: 2
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Hello! Is it possible to get contact on someone in your company? I've sent an email 10 days ago but didn't get any reply. Interested in Premium listing, project StopTheFakes.io

Hello!
That's a long time now. I'm sorry if you still didn't get a reply after 10 days, but I can't find your inquiry regarding premium listing on [email protected].
It's best that you contact our sales directly at [email protected] - In case you already did that, I have notified our sales team to take a look after your email.

Thank you for reaching out.

... Non of the high rated ico had good hype after launching on exchanges
... remove all "experts" from your site, they no needed with their misleading opinion.... better do rating on ico participant reviews

Hello and thank you for your comment.
Experts are rating Team, Product, and Vision. Final rating doesn't equal token's future price on the exchange as this is not something experts can predict.

Your investment decisions are your own and you shouldn't base them purely on reviews.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
All ratings as well as "experts" on icobench site are totally crap....
Non of the high rated ico had good hype after launching on exchanges
ico with lower ratin like bluzelle for instance, had huge hype and to the moon..
remove all "experts" from your site, they no needed with their misleading opinion.... better do rating on ico participant reviews
Activity: 9
Hello, thank you for your question. The ICO profile on ICObench is based on the project's application and the information found by our editors on the site, social media, and the whitepaper. Our bot Benchy then does an automatic assessment of the data collected which results in the ICO profile rating. You can also update the information in your project's profile once it is published whenever you want using our ICO Profile Manager

Hi. How does the Benchy ICO analyzer bot analyze website and whitepaper? For example if some information is in an image (JPG) it will not read it and evaluate as non existent right? For example we have Number of tokens for sale, soft and hard cap and even roadmap as an image for better visual representation. Do we need to change it all to html for the bot to read it? There is no other way I assume? Thank you.

Thank you for your quick answer. I see, so it doesn't do actual scanning of the documents and the files? That's a relief because it would take lot of time and effort to change those pics into attractive text to make it looks similar as the original.
Hello, thank you for your question. The ICO profile on ICObench is based on the project's application and the information found by our editors on the site, social media, and the whitepaper. Our bot Benchy then does an automatic assessment of the data collected which results in the ICO profile rating. You can also update the information in your project's profile once it is published whenever you want using our ICO Profile Manager

Hi. How does the Benchy ICO analyzer bot analyze website and whitepaper? For example if some information is in an image (JPG) it will not read it and evaluate as non existent right? For example we have Number of tokens for sale, soft and hard cap and even roadmap as an image for better visual representation. Do we need to change it all to html for the bot to read it? There is no other way I assume? Thank you.

Activity: 9

very similar to the fact that they sell high ratings.
I dont see another explanation

Contrary to other projects, all ratings and their distribution on ICObench are transparent and publicly available for everyone to see and analyse. As you seem a bit confused about how ICObench actually works, I'd be more than glad to answer all of your questions.
Activity: 189
Merit: 8
Incredible, with icobench site, we can easily see the rank of a project we are going to follow,
so we can make sure that the project has good potential or not
AHAHAHHAHAHA sure  Grin
scam ICOs with 4.7+ raiting, nice project
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
Incredible, with icobench site, we can easily see the rank of a project we are going to follow,
so we can make sure that the project has good potential or not
Activity: 189
Merit: 8
very similar to the fact that they sell high ratings.
I dont see another explanation
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
I am very thanks for ICOBENCH in give many important information to understand quickly about the project ico. I hope ICOBENCH can tobe a leader in giving somethings that surely advantage for all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Hey there, really like and appreciate the hard work of this project and great reviews! ICObench is a great site for new upcoming and still ongoing projects.
I became aware of many new projects and could read myself with the numerous information very well.
Thanks a lot for your time and effort.
KYC:

Starting today, we give all ICOs a preparation period of one moth, so they will get negative points after 28th Feb in case they don't participate or refuse to cooperate.
All KYC activity will be displayed publicly in ICO profiles.

Apply for KYC at [email protected]
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very interesting project - I'll join you - I hope all works out
Updates:
  • Updated the Data API. Now you can get information on People of Blockchain and apply new filters.
  • The ICO profiles that have been claimed by the ICO holders now can be edited from the moderator panel.
  • We created a Chrome widget to anonymously track an ICO site legitimacy and the project's rating.
  • Added a special filtered page - ICO Whitelist.
  • Added a special filtered page - ICO Bounty.
  • From now on you can learn about all our news and updates in ICObench Telegram channel
Long time without any reply. You should manage this asap. Or give me a discount for the TOP listing Wink

Sorry! Despite our busy schedule we have no excuse to miss you out.
Yes, you can post widget on Bitcointalk thread - just use the image link as for example:

Code:
[img]https://icobench.com/rated/stopthefakes?shape=square&size=m[/img]
Long time without any reply. You should manage this asap. Or give me a discount for the TOP listing Wink
Hi. Is it possible to add your widget into bitcointalk post? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: