Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets - page 9. (Read 25645 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
This site is one of the most helpful to me when it come to ICOs. Whenever I check a new announced ICO, they already have a rating within a few weeks. I just suggest that you include past successful and scam ICOs and what rate that you have given to them.

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. We have taken your suggestion into account. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for further development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This site is one of the most helpful to me when it come to ICOs. Whenever I check a new announced ICO, they already have a rating within a few weeks. I just suggest that you include past successful and scam ICOs and what rate that you have given to them.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thank you! We also like it lean and clean.

If you suddenly get an awesome idea while browsing ICObench, just let us know.

ICO market is still fairly new and we are building the foundation for a standard here. Why not be a part of it, right?Very helpful for investors to choose a good icon and trusted. I also suggest that ico earnings results can be displayed in real time.
Update:

- We have deployed an automatic algorithm for evaluating the expert’s weight (from 0 to 100 points). Previously this parameter was set manually by our staff;
- The Weight distribution can be seen in each expert’s profile;
- From now on, all ICOs' team members have got ISS, however it can be seen in a team member’s profile only if the ISS is 6 and more;
- We are always aiming at increasing transparency so we have published a FAQ page that contains answers to general questions and some evaluation calculations.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Would be great if you add DApps: those that already up and running, not only ICOs.
Update:

- Experts can now write reviews along the ratings.
- Registered members can "Agree" with the reviews by clicking on the button.
- We have implemented 21 APIs of various exchanges and now there is trading graph available on ICO's profile if it is trading on one of those exchanges.
Update:

- First part of People of Blockchain is now online. Much easier to connect the dots and research people. We will be adding more filters in the future.
- ICOs' team pages are now linked directly with the ~9,000 profiles.
Update:

- Published ICO Stats & Facts page. Some interesting things for media and research brought together to one place.
- Established weekly newsletter that will be send out once per week. Don't forget to subscribe.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I suggest you also look into the issues of assurance. This i mean is due to the considerable number of ICOs not meeting up expectation. There are the complains of regulation as well as the issues of none listing of tokens in exchange.

A reputable platform as this can enlarge its coverage into these areas.

Thank you
Update:

- We have added country filter when browsing ICOs.
- We have added almost 50 ICO agencies which are linked directly with ICOs in the "about" section.
Update:

- We have published a page with list of all ICO services.
- Only registered members (with full name, Bio, Personal photo, LinkedIn profile, ...) can now apply as experts.
Update:

- Ratings from our experts are now calculated and changed instantly (previously it took couple of hours; weight change time is still the same).
- Ratings are now publicly divided between 4 categories: ICO Profile, Team, Vision, and Product (previously merged to one rating and the rest was visible only to our editors).
- Ratings are now publicly visible; including full list of raters and their weight distribution (previously visible only to our editors). This change also affects older ICOs/Assets.

You can now also view rating timeline on experts' profiles.
More informational details will come to make your research easier.
Update:

We have started with implementation of ISS (ICO Success Score).
For example, You can see a graph of such score on https://icobench.com/u/michael-gord
Or you can also notice green icon under "team" of an ICO.

This is currently only initial stage of scoring which will of course get improved over time.
Having people with high ISS in the ICO team improves their overall team score.
Update:

View our new tool - ICO Analyzer.
With ICO Analyzer, ICOs can now quickly see which data is published, how are they performing, and what should they focus on in their presentation.
financial_analyst, low rating is due to unavailability of the data that we need for our assessment.
If you have some suggestions on how to improve, let us know.

Thank you for your feedback.

Update:

Registered members can now bookmark ICOs they like. Now you can keep them close and much easier to find.
We are also working on asset tracking.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
How come you had rated NEO with 0.9, though? Doesn't make any sense.
Hi, do you offer a technical analysis of ICO's contracts in order to know the quality of the code and the potential risks?

Hello Lycos.
Your request is first of that kind, but as we have access to top experts in the industry, I am positive we can deliver such analysis for you.
Please contact our sales at [email protected] and they will look up for an appropriate expert and get the price for you.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi, do you offer a technical analysis of ICO's contracts in order to know the quality of the code and the potential risks?
Update:

You can now test our simple yet useful and free ICO ROI Calculator.
Let us know how we can improve.  Smiley
Update:

As we have started building a community with cooperation of our dear Crypto Friends, anyone can now register an account on ICObench. Even if there is not much to do, it is still a good way to get noticed in the community and show your associations and what can you offer.
Soon you will be able to bookmark/track assets and ICOs.

We are currently experimenting with so called ICO Success Score and impact factors that will play a big role in the future. We will keep you updated about that.
Pages:
Jump to: