Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 5. (Read 17462 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Ah you are all very lucky. I am still waiting for my whole Chinese translation bounty. I worked over a week solidly on this project but have yet still to receive my tokens. Is there anyone I need to write to to get paid the remuneration for my work rendered? I did receive my video bounty but am owed my whole Chinese translation bounty. If it was a small amount I wouldn't even bother to request it, but as this is my full time job I would like to receive this bounty as I worked many days on it. I appreciate any help in advance in this matter on who I should contact thanks.

Hi, as we talked over Telegram channel Your payment is on the way Smiley No need to worry!

Hi, anybody trying move tokens to another address? I get fail "The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender."

Hi, had same issues before and it drove me crazy coz there is almost no info online about it. but after a while i found the issue.

The solution:
Devs usually lock the tokens during and after an ICO. Once the devs decided its time, they will unlock the token and they will be tradable and transferable.

And atm realisto decided to lock the token till phase 2 of ico. Date unknown so far.

Sooo...you are stuck with them for now:/

It is not an issue of any kind. Tokens are not transferable right now by smart contract design.

Information about that was shared on multiple online channels - including Realisto papers and announcements on telegram channel.

Nevertheless, Tokens will be transferable soon - don't worry about that Smiley What is more, today Realisto will share its updated Roadmap with more information about what is too come - i.e. including information about tokens. So stay tuned!

Nothing is hidden Smiley Join the community on Realisto Telegram channel if you have any question:

https://t.me/realistochat
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Hi, anybody trying move tokens to another address? I get fail "The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender."

Hi, had same issues before and it drove me crazy coz there is almost no info online about it. but after a while i found the issue.

The solution:
Devs usually lock the tokens during and after an ICO. Once the devs decided its time, they will unlock the token and they will be tradable and transferable.

And atm realisto decided to lock the token till phase 2 of ico. Date unknown so far.

Sooo...you are stuck with them for now:/
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
Activity: 93
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Ah you are all very lucky. I am still waiting for my whole Chinese translation bounty. I worked over a week solidly on this project but have yet still to receive my tokens. Is there anyone I need to write to to get paid the remuneration for my work rendered? I did receive my video bounty but am owed my whole Chinese translation bounty. If it was a small amount I wouldn't even bother to request it, but as this is my full time job I would like to receive this bounty as I worked many days on it. I appreciate any help in advance in this matter on who I should contact thanks.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The reward is received, thank the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Thanks to the company. Tokens for the bounty came. I wish the company good luck and prosperity. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
bounty distribution is still ongoing?
i'm a participant in bounty signature but still not receive token. thanks. 
Activity: 322
A good project, very promising; Let's see what will happen with ISO!
In any case, I think that this project has great potential for the future !!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Bounty distribution still ongoing. ETH Network is very congested. Still ~200 tx missing. We will write here when distribution ended.

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to the REALISTO Team for running such a professional ICO. I really believe in this project big time and I also received today my  blog review bounties. Only my Hubby's translation bounties remain outstanding but we do understand that the ETH Blockchain is a big constipated at the moment lol It's my Birthday now so I am off to sleep as it is past midnight.  Cheesy I can't wait to incubate my tokens in the revenue generating pools when they are ready.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Real estate investment on the blockchain

Bounty distribution still ongoing. ETH Network is very congested. Still ~200 tx missing. We will write here when distribution ended.
Good day! When the distribution of tokens for the signature? Thank you.

Hi there,

Bounty tokens are still being distributed. Hold on. Everyone will receive tokens Smiley
Activity: 109
Thanks, waiting for the translation of the tokens and of course the good news.
do you have in mind already where the tokens can be negotiated?

You mean traded? It should be announced soon with RoadMap for 2018

Soon, Realisto is still making Bounty transfers
Activity: 109
Hi do you have any restriction on the countries?

ICO had (Past time, as it is finished now) restrictions: Residents of Germany, the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China, and the Republic of Singapore
were not eligible to participate in the REALISTO ICO.

Best Regards
Activity: 205
Hi do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 182
Really good project. I watched this ICO from the beginning and thought it will raise much more investments. Will wait for Platform release and see how real estate tokenization will work for another projects.
I just moved house so am just settling into our new place so was trying to catch up on the projects I am engaged in. How much did REALISTO manage to raise in the ICO and do you think it is a good start for proceeding to the next level of purchasing real estate now for the pools? I really believe in this project and has it now officially ended? What are the next steps now for REALISTO to move forward and say to do list in the coming first quarter of 2018?

Hey Everyone,

our initial ICO has ended just as planned, we raised approx 1.5 million USD and are working on a new roadmap and more funding rounds to reach all the goals we have laid out initially.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I just moved house so am just settling into our new place so was trying to catch up on the projects I am engaged in. How much did REALISTO manage to raise in the ICO and do you think it is a good start for proceeding to the next level of purchasing real estate now for the pools? I really believe in this project and has it now officially ended? What are the next steps now for REALISTO to move forward and say to do list in the coming first quarter of 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: