Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 10. (Read 17462 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Very promising project one of the many ICO's I am sighting to invest I am confident that my money will be in the right coin if I will invest it to Realisto. I can't wait for the ICO to start.

ICO has already started. Right now is 10% bonus, which will decrease next week, so there is no need to wait any more Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Very promising project one of the many ICO's I am sighting to invest I am confident that my money will be in the right coin if I will invest it to Realisto. I can't wait for the ICO to start.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Nice project.. I will surely invest on it..Looks promising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The most important thing concerning any land issues is the legitimacy, legitimacy of transactions, my friends. How is this introduced here?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello everyone! Here’s a question from a Hamburg resident: when will the project start working here? I am waiting!
Activity: 392
What are the forecasts for the cost of tokens for next 3 years?
Activity: 196
What is the volume of European prospective transactions in the field of real estate? For sure there are more or less recent studies.
REALISTO has formed a database that contains approximately 45,000 European contacts in the area of real estate. Notice, the European ones! It's not just Berlin. So growth is only  a matter of time.

“To grow” means to attract new resources, staff, etc. What mechanism is implemented into the project to scale the business?
That's the question! Surely no mechanisms are defined yet. There are corporate rules and principles, and the staff is selected according to them, too. I'm sure that they won’t hire the first men they see.
Good! In Germany there are cities where similar work can be done, too. Which of them are more attractive in terms of investment in real estate?
Eloquent statistics show that Berlin is followed by Potsdam, Hamburg, Wiesbadn, Bonn, etc. (p. 16 of WP)
Potsdam, Hamburg and Wiesbadn are nearly on the same level. Then there’s a sharp decline. Shouldn’t other European countries be considered?
I understand that it is difficult to predict, but try to answer the question: if we’re talking about a regular investment project, for example, that one  which you have in the WP ... How much can I benefit from it as an investor?
Activity: 336
What is the volume of European prospective transactions in the field of real estate? For sure there are more or less recent studies.
REALISTO has formed a database that contains approximately 45,000 European contacts in the area of real estate. Notice, the European ones! It's not just Berlin. So growth is only  a matter of time.

“To grow” means to attract new resources, staff, etc. What mechanism is implemented into the project to scale the business?
That's the question! Surely no mechanisms are defined yet. There are corporate rules and principles, and the staff is selected according to them, too. I'm sure that they won’t hire the first men they see.
Good! In Germany there are cities where similar work can be done, too. Which of them are more attractive in terms of investment in real estate?
Eloquent statistics show that Berlin is followed by Potsdam, Hamburg, Wiesbadn, Bonn, etc. (p. 16 of WP)
Potsdam, Hamburg and Wiesbadn are nearly on the same level. Then there’s a sharp decline. Shouldn’t other European countries be considered?

Activity: 350
I understand that it is difficult to predict, but try to answer the question: if we’re talking about a regular investment project, for example, that one  which you have in the WP ... How much can I benefit from it as an investor?
Activity: 364
What are the expectations for the cost of tokens bought during the ICO, followed by the REA tokens’ cost?
Most likely, its price will be noticeably lower
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I'm ready to buy 2 ETH! Is this enough for a contribution in an open ICO?
Yes, that's enough. The minimum contribution is 0,01 ETH
Activity: 350
I'm ready to buy 2 ETH! Is this enough for a contribution in an open ICO?
Activity: 280
What are the expectations for the cost of tokens bought during the ICO, followed by the REA tokens’ cost?
Activity: 130
You declare a very thorough approach to the choice of real estate for investment. And how many agents working on it do you have?
We are in total 6 real estate experts ready to research,curate,manage,convert and develop the best deals imaginable to our tokenholders.

If you are still on the Fence about investing into our Token, we have to following announcement:

We are excited to announce a special holiday giveaway to say thank you to our existing community as well as new members.

We will be giving away 3 x 2,500 REA Tokens to 3 WINNERS:

1st Winner: From the group of pre-sale investors

2nd Winner: From this week’s 15% bonus investors

3rd Winner: From next week’s 10% bonus investors

How To Enter: Simply contribute a minimum of 1 ETH (or the equivalent amount in BTC/LTC). If you did this already, you are good to go! If you have contributed below 1 ETH, you can enter by contributing the difference.

All winners will be announced publicly on REALISTO’s Telegram as well as other social channels.

The tokens will be taken out of  REALISTO’s team pool (representing 10% of total token allocation), to prevent any dilution issues for our investors.

We thank you all for your support and loyalty and hope this giveaway shows our appreciation.

Great news!

However, can you elaborate more about how winners will be chosen? Is it a lottery? If so, how will you make it transparent and fair?

When we can expect 1st winner to be announced?

Regards!
Pages:
Jump to: