Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 7. (Read 17462 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It's weird how this project can't get so much funding. Maybe you guys should invest more in advertising, cause the idea looks promissor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The goal of Real project is to build a global real estate investment platform. This market is huge, and this is a good opportunity for people willing to invest in a project.
Activity: 191
This is good project, very interested,
I Join in bounty campaign, good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Real has a strong and active team and detailed white paper, but the project seems not to have been recognized by the market. Maybe the real estate industry has lost its spring.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
From the point of view of the fund raising, the Real project is not very successful. In 2018, the team should do some practical results for investors to witness.
Merit: 11

I have quite a few coins. Starting in 2018, REAL token holders will start sharing 70% of the cost of REALISTO platform. This is a good thing to look forward to. Wink Wink
Activity: 322
Real the coin project is not up to the exchange, not a few big exchanges, so that investors should be good, can only go to the etherdelta hit the plate? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is a solid project and with a solid team who know their market and can make a good strategy for investors for the future. I am in the middle of moving home right now but want to pay more attention to the REALISTO PROJECT as time goes by and in a week from now once I settle in a new place. There are a plethora of ICOS on each day and with new ones coming, sometimes investors feel overwhelmed, but REALISTO is one to join as a hedge against much riskier investments that are created for pure speculation and are not ROI bearing like REALISTO is.

You're right sir this is actually a solid team because they easily purchase or make this project that has a good market that everyone can totaaly invest to. This is a greater oppurtunity to everyon who are willing to have an investment with this kind of project.
I also thought so REALISTO Team will run two projects on the platform with the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set the outdoor experts selected assets of core, high quality residential and commercial real estate.
These assets will generate steady profits for users who plan to monitor the growing intrinsic value.Thereby, and the presence of a strong team and solitd this project will surely be a success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
This is a solid project and with a solid team who know their market and can make a good strategy for investors for the future. I am in the middle of moving home right now but want to pay more attention to the REALISTO PROJECT as time goes by and in a week from now once I settle in a new place. There are a plethora of ICOS on each day and with new ones coming, sometimes investors feel overwhelmed, but REALISTO is one to join as a hedge against much riskier investments that are created for pure speculation and are not ROI bearing like REALISTO is.

You're right sir this is actually a solid team because they easily purchase or make this project that has a good market that everyone can totaaly invest to. This is a greater oppurtunity to everyon who are willing to have an investment with this kind of project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Real estate investment on the blockchain
ready to moon

that does not do our project justice but we like the general idea Wink
Seriously, we aim to build a global real estate investment platform and had a lot of promising partnership talks in the last days.
2018 Will be a very strong year for REALISTO and we have many aces up our sleeves regarding promotion and more funding possibilities,
so everybody that is in right now, got into something great.
Activity: 19
Activity: 130
hello everyone!

In Bouty thread written:
[REA] All campigns will get a total of 60,000 tokens if the presale is successfull (that is 3% of the presale hardcap)

But in whitepaper:
REALISTO has opted for a “no hard cap” ICO format because we see no reason to limit the opportunity
for our investors to acquire high-yield real estate

where true? Huh

There is no contradiction. First one states about Bounty tokens assigned after successful pre-sales. Second one states aboout ICO no hard cap.

ICO is not pre-sales. Right now we are during ICO and there is no hard cap as a result.

Regards!
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
hello everyone!

In Bouty thread written:
[REA] All campigns will get a total of 60,000 tokens if the presale is successfull (that is 3% of the presale hardcap)

But in whitepaper:
REALISTO has opted for a “no hard cap” ICO format because we see no reason to limit the opportunity
for our investors to acquire high-yield real estate

where true? Huh
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 280
how to join the bounty sir?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I wonder, this is a really good project: strong and active team, good idea, detailed white paper, not only assert based token but also token thant will generate profit and etc. but why it had collected only 1.2 mln. USD. There are projects which seems less "organized" but they collect 4-7 mln. at least. What is a problem?

We are monitoring the market and it is currently very overcrowded, a lot of bad ICOs, major currencies are up and down with new all time highs.
Thats why our project does not get the attention/recognition it deserves but we are on a good path already.

Yeah, I think it's bad timing. The congested network is having an impact as well.
Pages:
Jump to: