Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 8. (Read 17462 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Real estate investment on the blockchain
I wonder, this is a really good project: strong and active team, good idea, detailed white paper, not only assert based token but also token thant will generate profit and etc. but why it had collected only 1.2 mln. USD. There are projects which seems less "organized" but they collect 4-7 mln. at least. What is a problem?

We are monitoring the market and it is currently very overcrowded, a lot of bad ICOs, major currencies are up and down with new all time highs.
Thats why our project does not get the attention/recognition it deserves but we are on a good path already.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The realtors have come again. I don’t want to say that they don’t hold but the project owners also don’t have anything to do. The market situation is obvious. BTC is going very fast. Let’s see what will happen on this ICO. I hope they will find their place.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I wonder, this is a really good project: strong and active team, good idea, detailed white paper, not only assert based token but also token thant will generate profit and etc. but why it had collected only 1.2 mln. USD. There are projects which seems less "organized" but they collect 4-7 mln. at least. What is a problem?
Activity: 195
30% - fixed compensation for team, 15%  - administrative costs (offices, tax, consultants, IT, server hosting, etc.)
To see this ratio, I am happy but also a little sad, because I think the team emphasis on talent and operations, sad to the market less coins
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The congestion issue struck at a very bad time for this project,  still wishing it the very best. The ideas are great and revenue sharing is awesome. Glad to be part of the signature bounty.
I'm also happy to be part of the project. It's nice to feel that you can sponsor support by participating in the company's bounty
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
The congestion issue struck at a very bad time for this project,  still wishing it the very best. The ideas are great and revenue sharing is awesome. Glad to be part of the signature bounty.
REALISTO: Opportunity Pool

The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.

ROI is directly paid out to REA token holders in ETH on a monthly basis, starting early 2018. REA token holders will also share 70% of the fees generated by the REALISTO platform.

Today our co-founder Leonard shows an exemplary property which would be a perfect fit for the REALISTO Opportunity Pool, you can also place virtual tokens on the alpha Platform if you like to try it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwb9BfDeXRk
Hmm, very interesting plans. Let's see what happens. And now I wish you good luck
REALISTO: Opportunity Pool

The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.

ROI is directly paid out to REA token holders in ETH on a monthly basis, starting early 2018. REA token holders will also share 70% of the fees generated by the REALISTO platform.

Today our co-founder Leonard shows an exemplary property which would be a perfect fit for the REALISTO Opportunity Pool, you can also place virtual tokens on the alpha Platform if you like to try it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwb9BfDeXRk
Thank you all for your Messages!

Regarding the 3x 2500 free REA token:

The wheel of fortune smart-contract is uploaded here
https://etherscan.io/address/0x00be721be5e52da3a7e3e3e1dd871bbc5e1c17fb
We will "spin" the wheel 20 times and the last digits of the 20th Hash will be the winner of 2500 REA tokens from the current Git-Hub List (https://github.com/realisto/REATokenLottery/blob/master/PresaleLottery.txt)
Afterwards we are going to draw the winner of the 15% bonus stage, and on saturday we will draw the winner of this weeks 2500 REA! (you can still get on that list by contributing at least 1 ETH here www.tokensale.realisto.io)

Here is a short explainer form our CTO for the wheel of fortune contract
  REA Lottery Wheel Contract

The constructor sets last_hash to some initial value.
  Every call to spin() will increase the round_count by one and
  a put a new "random" hash into the storage map "hashes".
  spin() accepts an argument which can be used to introdue more "randomness".

The community can participate by sending small amounts of Eth (no matter the value)
  to the smart contract. The value sent together with timestamp and blocknumber increase
  the "randomness".

The outcome of round can be retrived via call to get_hash().
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
The desicion on having litecoin as a contribute method of payment is very smart... Wink
Glad to support your project

(Your Greek translator)

Hi team,

I would like to write an article about the ICO on my website www.icotrick.com
Please let me know how can I join the article/blog bounty campaign.

Thank you
[email protected]

Hell Alex,

we wrote you a private message!

You can find our bounty-thread here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobountyrealisto-real-estate-investing-for-everyone-everywhere-ended-2424540
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
IcoTrick.com - an ICOs review platform
Hi team,

I would like to write an article about the ICO on my website www.icotrick.com
Please let me know how can I join the article/blog bounty campaign.

Thank you
[email protected]
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
A good plan is presented by the team, I really enjoy working out. Can I find out more about how 10% of the operating fund will be distributed?
According to the White Book the operating fund will be distributed in such a way: 35% - sales and marketing, 30% - fixed compensation for team, 15%  -
 administrative costs (offices, tax, consultants, IT, server hosting, etc.), 10% - legal & regulatory, 5% - unforseen expenses, 5% - auditing.
Tell me please, where can I get a link in order to register and invest money? Urgently need)

https://tokensale.realisto.io

Remember that network is still congested, so you need to give higher Gas Price (30 GWEI minimum) and remember NOT to contribute from exchange wallets!
Thank you very much for your reply, very much helped me. Who did not ask, no one knows. I understand, I will take into account the price of gas
Activity: 130
Tell me please, where can I get a link in order to register and invest money? Urgently need)

https://tokensale.realisto.io

Remember that network is still congested, so you need to give higher Gas Price (30 GWEI minimum) and remember NOT to contribute from exchange wallets!
The REALISTO REA TOKEN RAFFLE

Here you will find all the eligible Addresses to our lottery.
We are starting with the Pre-Sale lottery soon and will announce the winner here and in our social channels!
https://github.com/realisto/REATokenLottery

You can still enter the lottery to win 2500 REA Token from the Team-Vault by contributing at least 1 ETH (BTC/LTC equivalent) until this Saturday 12:00 PM UTC.
Please keep in mind to up the Gas Price to at least 31 Gwei because of the current network load.
Due to the high network load because of some kittens please set your Gas Price to +30 Gwei when contributing.
Thank you to all our followers in the community like R.Hasan and Bitsquirrel which already answered all the questions so far, feels like we are out of a job Smiley

How will the income received during the ICO be distributed?
This will be handled by smart-contracts, depending on the amount of REA you own.
Activity: 130
The idea of the project is not new, so I would like to know about the motivational part as much as possible. How will managers earn money from this project?

It is all written in the whitepaper. Long story short: Creators hold 10% of REA tokens which entitle them to get appropriate percentage from  real estate nvestments ROI (Core + Opporunity pool). Additionally 30% of income from platform fees goes to creators.

Super idea! Excellent all planned and well laid out. How to learn more about the startup team?

It is also written in whitepaper as well as lightpaper.

However I recommend to get in touch with creators in person via their Telegram channel. They are very active and answer all questions in person. They focus on great interaction with community:

https://t.me/realistochat
Pages:
Jump to: