Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 100. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 20
i just bought some coins wooohoo Smiley

i think  Roll Eyes Grin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
sites says "Server Maintenance. We'll have things running smoothly again soon."

ahem...i doubt it.

A scam, and I lost my $100 bucks here, but who cares, its 100 bucks.

They are probably getting a BJ down at TIJUANA right now with that money.

oh well, on to the next.....
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Actually they are pretty stupid, they closed down TOO early

In my heart I don't feel like they've scammed ...yet, I think that Japan and Asia had first dibs at the bonus since anyone who bought any either used a Japanese VPN or was in an asian country somewhere...but, I think it can definitely possibly be a scam at the end of all the ICOs, I mean why walk away with 8 Million when you get get 40 million or more?

Why put in so much work to earn another $32M when you earn the same $32M or more via rinse/repeat five or more times (read: same reward; less work)?

I see your point, but all Im saying is they wouldn't run before the whole ICO is over, at least need to sell all coins if you know what I mean.

Ps, I'm logged in on dashboard, but I keep getting an error "DataTables warning: table id=listTransaction - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7"

Anyone else getting this?

you are right
i think demand was so high and they were on cheap host and it exploded lol
and site is not even connected to database and coins chain
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
looks like they are working on it to make it work, well balances still there
and if it was scam and run why they are still working on site they close it down and go right???
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

In my heart I don't feel like they've scammed ...yet, I think that Japan and Asia had first dibs at the bonus since anyone who bought any either used a Japanese VPN or was in an asian country somewhere...but, I think it can definitely possibly be a scam at the end of all the ICOs, I mean why walk away with 8 Million when you get get 40 million or more?

Why put in so much work to earn another $32M when you earn the same $32M or more via rinse/repeat five or more times (read: same reward; less work)?

I see your point, but all Im saying is they wouldn't run before the whole ICO is over, at least need to sell all coins if you know what I mean.

Ps, I'm logged in on dashboard, but I keep getting an error "DataTables warning: table id=listTransaction - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7"

Anyone else getting this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I see all over twitter people not being able to login although some can login but very few like 2.000 are in the dashboard now. The other 170,000 will suck balls plus it seems that anyone who innocently enabled the two-factor authentication that was supposed to safeguard their accounts it turned against them and now they cannot login their dashboard. Worst ICO launch I ever seen. So this means only a few can buy the tokens and this means hoarding! Even if high risk minded investors want to gamble on this ICO , they can't. LOL

So they didnt run like Bitpetite?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
I see all over twitter people not being able to login although some can login but very few like 2.000 are in the dashboard now. The other 170,000 will suck balls plus it seems that anyone who innocently enabled the two-factor authentication that was supposed to safeguard their accounts it turned against them and now they cannot login their dashboard. Worst ICO launch I ever seen. So this means only a few can buy the tokens and this means hoarding! Even if high risk minded investors want to gamble on this ICO , they can't. LOL
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I can't even login to ethconnect... I didn't send them any crypto, but it would at least be nice to login and have a look around. For those who invested, I hope you can at least get your money back.
Yes, those guys will pay back

You hope so...
that was sarcasm
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
I can't even login to ethconnect... I didn't send them any crypto, but it would at least be nice to login and have a look around. For those who invested, I hope you can at least get your money back.

You hope so...
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
why would they take the money and run now BEFORE the ICO when only a handful of investors have got BTC in there. 

Just give it a few days, they obviously didnt design the site well enough to handle the load.

And if you did pump in thousands already the obvious question is "WHY"?!  Why the hell would anyone pump in thousands unless of course thousands of dollars is chicken feed for you then no prob.

Activity: 36
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 53
CryptoVokain

Since I took so much heat when I doxxed the Elektra Coin dude  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, how much are you Ethconnect kowtowers willing to pay me to NOT dox who's behind the venerable Ethconnect? Just so that we're clear, if I doxxed the dude, you can bet your bottom satoshi that Ethconnect WILL go dark and that said dude WILL seek counsel for exposing his scammy ass.

Fun times!

Sounds good, where do i sign up

I'll make the bitcoin wallet address public if you're interested. Come to think of it, I should create two new addresses - one for no; one for yes - whereupon I keep all the money and only abide to the winning position.

EDIT: Make that three addresses - one for those who don't give a shit but may or may not care for my efforts.

so full of crap.. sigh.. Roll Eyes

Vote yes  34npXP1APXV1vBbSxcCkGqww1mx5bDfJvh

Vote no    39ZcSKPrrFxVHK93VXG7h6GkBUXVLdXduq

Support , ETHcollect(yourcoin).net  3J7TAACnBfkK78Wpx23CYTh3JfxsCTgbXT

You dog! You're tryin' to make bank off my make-bank scheme. For that, this  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm willing to bet that you're pissed now but like the honey badger, I don't give a shit.  Grin Grin

Oh, angry as the honey badger...
really? why you think they moved ICO date forward? Right, to let more people make deposits !

why they don't wait for the lending people to start lending? sending some tokens out won't cost them something.
The infrastructure is there...

I really believe they are just way too bad in organising...which is not a lot better than scamming Cheesy
They are not about technology. Simply making site, get people deposits, exit. Make new site.....etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Since I took so much heat when I doxxed the Elektra Coin dude  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, how much are you Ethconnect kowtowers willing to pay me to NOT dox who's behind the venerable Ethconnect? Just so that we're clear, if I doxxed the dude, you can bet your bottom satoshi that Ethconnect WILL go dark and that said dude WILL seek counsel for exposing his scammy ass.

Fun times!

Sounds good, where do i sign up

I'll make the bitcoin wallet address public if you're interested. Come to think of it, I should create two new addresses - one for no; one for yes - whereupon I keep all the money and only abide to the winning position.

EDIT: Make that three addresses - one for those who don't give a shit but may or may not care for my efforts.

so full of crap.. sigh.. Roll Eyes
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We will just have to wait and see... nothing else we can do anymore. Just sit back and wait and watch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
really? why you think they moved ICO date forward? Right, to let more people make deposits !

why they don't wait for the lending people to start lending? sending some tokens out won't cost them something.
The infrastructure is there...

I really believe they are just way too bad in organising...which is not a lot better than scamming Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: