Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 99. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 20
I don't understand why is says "All coins were sold during this sale" then a few minutes later when I finally get inside the page it doesn't say that anymore and lets me purchase the coins with the spinner of course going on forever without an actual purchase. how odd...

because the database is flooded...

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I don't understand why is says "All coins were sold during this sale" then a few minutes later when I finally get inside the page it doesn't say that anymore and lets me purchase the coins with the spinner of course going on forever without an actual purchase. how odd...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
its not a good sign when the team cannot even afford to get a good websites.

Crap! Crap!....

The server they are running on is like going to a the back end of pakistan, in some sandy town, and asking for a domain and hosting. I mean....seriously  Undecided Undecided

SMH!@
agrrrrrrrr I was back in but could not buy any Cheesy still spining.. 118 000 left in this round guys
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
why you not use good server
i think you need incraese youre server, because after much member visit , youre site is down
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When I log in, I still see 0 sold, and 8000000 available.  

It says ICO ends in 27d, 15h 0m

and when I try to buy
Error
Current Sale was sold out. Please wait to next sale
this is more nervy then hextracoin hahaha I hope it will do at least that good Cheesy (mind you hextra is down until the 9th but I have my hopes up Cheesy)
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
SOLD COIN
183,542 ECH
Intersesting some people are still getting to buy? How weird

i just bought 833 ECH, it seems they have very cheap hosting, or the server is 486 based Smiley

How long did it take you? did you patiently wait for the spinner to get spinning or did you do something else?

i just bought some coins wooohoo Smiley

i think  Roll Eyes Grin

Same question to you as above, did you patiently wait for spinner to spin or reload or something?

i'm still waiting haha but when I logged to the site the counter on the left side of the page said only 220 users online.. so I guess thats why it was working, now there is few thousands again.. when the ICO started there were 15k+ users
it says 183000 coin sold on site and kicked me out
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Intersesting some people are still getting to buy? How weird

i just bought 833 ECH, it seems they have very cheap hosting, or the server is 486 based Smiley

How long did it take you? did you patiently wait for the spinner to get spinning or did you do something else?

i think  Roll Eyes Grin

Same question to you as above, did you patiently wait for spinner to spin or reload or something?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
can you access ethconnect Huh website down ??
nothing sold
https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a2a94Ded0b8C9cB3BD4Ec2ef86eeEE637A4Db7C

looks like site not connect to chain

OMG you dont understand that these will be distributed after the ICO?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

my thingy is still spinning Sad so I guess I have none Cheesy

Here's an idea: SpinnerConnectCoin (SCC).

my thingy is still spinning Sad so I guess I have none Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 116
Merit: 0

i think  Roll Eyes Grin

can you prove it ?If not go home
Pages:
Jump to: