Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 97. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
When is the next round?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everybody says the same shit here...who the F is buying?

All the team member's friends an family in Japan are buying right now because they know that this is gonna AT LEAST double in price and there is no reason not to invest. Plus, its a little bit less frightening when your cousin is the CEO of Ethconnect or you know someone that knows someone that knows the CEO ..etc.
If they wanna buy and trade by themselves why even have an ICO n waste our freaking time....I have been sitting on my laptop for hours now am literally killing my computer to make me buy some coins but bitch won't listen..arggghh
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
go to bed guys.. lets try again tomorrow  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
Well that's funny it was showing coins left like 7310000, the amount that were sold and the 100 I bought

now after refreshing over and over again I managed to go into the dashboard again and shows me that there are 8M and 0 sold and 0 on my balance

I've no idea what's going on here..

Lmao, either this is a great way to cover up your lie (Which I don't think) or there is some bad juju with ethconnect.net, if I got the "All coins were sold" tab now its on the spinner, so I kind of believe you Wink

I swear man I was trying to login to make a screen and was self surprised to see that I may bought nothing.

Now an Ajax error pops up

yes ajax error and cannot buy and its gone back to recount ZERO, with 27 left.

Dang!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Well that's funny it was showing coins left like 7310000, the amount that were sold and the 100 I bought

now after refreshing over and over again I managed to go into the dashboard again and shows me that there are 8M and 0 sold and 0 on my balance

Lmao, either this is a great way to cover up your lie (Which I don't think) or there is some bad juju with ethconnect.net, if I got the "All coins were sold" tab now its on the spinner, so I kind of believe you Wink

I swear man I was trying to login to make a screen and was self surprised to see that I may bought nothing.

Now an Ajax error pops up
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
at least westerncoin is back up and currently at 4x the ICO price so holding and hoping for it to go higher Smiley
Ether Addict

All the team member's friends an family in Japan are buying right now because they know that this is gonna AT LEAST double in price and there is no reason not to invest. Plus, its a little bit less frightening when your cousin is the CEO of Ethconnect or you know someone that knows someone that knows the CEO ..etc.

yes yes sure sure.....

I seen that story in here before... "oh I know a guy who knows a guy, who is the ceo"

What a load of horse shit....LOL.

THis is simply a bad web management team who cannot afford to get a server that can handle heavy traffic.

PATHETIC....really it is.
Ether Addict
i dunno how you buy, no one in here can even login.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

Activity: 120
After 10 hours Try still nothing
Hello. Bye.

Activity: 84

Activity: 126
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
mananged to buy some finally

What'd you do? was the spinner spinning for ever or did it work fast for you?

got kicked out as soon as I tried to refresh to see if it was confirming it

anyway it was spinning for like 15-20mins
So you are saying it didnt work?

it spins then asks for password then its okay you were at  50%   Grin Grin Grin
Hello. Bye.

After 20 minutes the payment went through???
anyone with proff of purchase?
Pages:
Jump to: