Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 96. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
https://s1.postimg.org/2d5bn2g9hr/asd.jpg

i did manage to come back to lap top and log in, and see the order page, I try to buy a small quanity

but again, its just sitting there spinning. So nothing went through, and nothing was purchased.

PROOF HERE => https://s1.postimg.org/2d5bn2g9hr/asd.jpg
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
i'm going to bed... screw this for tonight Smiley Roll Eyes good luck all
Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
Only 3k+ users are logged in. even crappy exchanges can handle that.

and @Ethconnect is fast asleep

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
::)I can't log in.

you and about 23,000 noodle eaters....sitting here....frustrated, and should be at beach sippning cocktails, but ... Huh

i'm logged in but spinning again.. Sad
Ether Addict

you and about 23,000 noodle eaters....sitting here....frustrated, and should be at beach sippning cocktails, but ... Huh
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Still trying to log in until now but an unknown error has occured... even timed the ICO even im on vacation... Cry

i'm also on holidays Cheesy but not because of the ICO 78k coins left...
Man trust me I literally took a leave today from work since its blocked in office...my leave has gone to donkey's balls...I am so frustrated
Still trying to log in until now but an unknown error has occured... even timed the ICO even im on vacation... Cry

i'm also on holidays Cheesy but not because of the ICO 78k coins left...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Ether Addict
Shouldnt we be in round 2 or 3 of the ICO by now.  I thought they were going to sell every 4 hours.  

And speaking of that, how could they sell 300K(out of 8M) every 4 hours... and have the sale last for a month?

yeah those numbers do not match up. unless im not reading something right [about the 4 hour time limits]
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Shouldnt we be in round 2 or 3 of the ICO by now.  I thought they were going to sell every 4 hours.  

And speaking of that, how could they sell 300K(out of 8M) every 4 hours... and have the sale last for a month?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
im getting ajax error Huh
Ether Addict
Well that's funny it was showing coins left like 7310000, the amount that were sold and the 100 I bought

Dont worry man...I think you got your coins...it is just the cache has not been updated. I get the same screen every now and then it goes back to the same remaining left..

well if that is the case I got my coins too...but i am not sure??

looking at htis crappy website, I highly doubt it. I think i was close but.
Activity: 126
Well that's funny it was showing coins left like 7310000, the amount that were sold and the 100 I bought

now after refreshing over and over again I managed to go into the dashboard again and shows me that there are 8M and 0 sold and 0 on my balance

I've no idea what's going on here..
Dont worry man...I think you got your coins...it is just the cache has not been updated. I get the same screen every now and then it goes back to the same remaining left..
Ether Addict
sadly this is not working and just sitting there.....

I have not bought, but I was a bees dick away from buying.  Cry Cry

i dunno how people are buying, ....  *scratches head* if website not working.

I actaully got to put my order it, but it just spins, and cannot process...its stuck....  Huh Huh

I think someone said if you get to this stage, leave it for 15 spinning and the order will go through?

Can anyone confirm?

didnt work for me.. i got to the enter password page and it was spinning for cca 20-30mins
Ether Addict

I actaully got to put my order it, but it just spins, and cannot process...its stuck....  Huh Huh

I think someone said if you get to this stage, leave it for 15 spinning and the order will go through?

Can anyone confirm?
Ether Addict
i managed to login to dash and put my order in.   Shocked

But it did not go through, did you say if you manager to get to that screen, leave it spin for 15 to 20 mins and it will go through?
Pages:
Jump to: