Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 7. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Will you use analyst research results to improve the effectiveness of your promotional campaign? If so, where do you want to order an analysis?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
How many tokens will be created??

The Total supply of coins of the TP 300 million coins. If anyone would like to ask you more, you could find your answer at https://ico.top100exchange.co.uk/or join the group their telegrams in https://t.me/Top100Exchange.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
How many tokens will be created??
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
After 2019, you plan to use conservative marketing tools to enter the market. Are you sure that they will work?
Activity: 70
What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
Activity: 79
Hello. I heard that there is something special about your promotion strategy. Could you tell us more about this?
Activity: 52
Top 100 Exchange is one of major players in the world of cryptocurrencies. keep going strong dev
Activity: 33
i like your project because your project provide an array of funds withdrawal methods
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
what's the benefit of your exchange ? what's the price for one token? Do you plan to have the offices around Europe?
Activity: 60
Hello. How long  will the first stage of the ICO last?
Activity: 45
What methods did you use to test the quality of the project?
Activity: 54
I like your top100 very much, I will continue to observe it
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Nowadays people use mobile phone to make purchases more and more often. Perhaps you should provide them with additional discounts?
Activity: 112
Sure the platform will have competitors. What’s unique about the project that you can offer to the uses?
Activity: 101
Hi. What’s the duration of the private pre-sale?
Activity: 84
Good afternoon. Are their priority regions for development? Or do you want to make the project really global?
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I think this is a good platform because this platform has leveraging over 30+ popular exchanges to offer in active order books from the beginning
Poor customer relationship management can make user feel insecure in using those platforms. This is the reason why I always care about customer service of each project. Hopefully your project can improve that problem.
Activity: 70
You have created a team to assist users with any issue that users may come across while utilizing the platform. Good project.

Can I use TP COIN to pay transaction fees in the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: