Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 8. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
It’s so useful project because I see that you provide the ability to make transactions immediately through the use of the apps on the user's mobile device is an value added service provided

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi. I’m new. i think this project a great potential because it allows new users the opportunity purchase cryptocurrencies with ease without having hassle to outsource BTC or ETH for the currencies they wished to purchase.

Activity: 45
Hi. Found that Top100Exchanger is licensed, legal entitled, and can be trusted to handle all required transactions. Will join.

Activity: 112
How long will Team and Founder's coin be locked?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
How about crowd-sale? when your crowd-sale start?
Activity: 101
In your whitepaper, you said that TP Coin holders will have attractive discount on trades. I want more info about your discount?

Activity: 116
Merit: 3
About the top100 mobile application, does it ready to be download now? where can we get the application, i wish to try it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
I like your Mobile app, very interesting and promising project, thanks Smiley
Activity: 60
what make me uncomfortable is lengthy account verification process.  Can your project fix that problem?
copper member
Activity: 112
Top100 Exchanger also use the most advanced security protection used by NSA, CIA, and NASA. This is what make me impress in your project. will follow and invest.

Hi, thanks so much, for more information , you can direct send us an email .
copper member
Activity: 37
i read your white paper. i think your exchange platform will as famous as the big ones we are currently witnessing . good luck in your coming ico

Activity: 70
For new user, it is really hard for them to trade with certain currency, not fiat. How can your project help to solve this problem?

Activity: 60
i like  your mobile app because the app will be made available for all devices and easily downloaded through supported markets

Activity: 70
Aiming to become as good as virtual cash would takes so much effort to do it. But with the help of the community and with good concept, it should be easy to reach that target. Hope your project will success soon

Activity: 71
Bad customer service make user feel uncomfortable in using those platforms. How could your project help with this problem?
Activity: 79
Good project you have here, Your project can highlights various features right into single exchange platform and a user-friendly interface where user can easily perform transactions.

Activity: 116
Merit: 3
I think this project is quite good because top 100 custom market overview enables users to set up their ideal trading environment. From here users can reach extensive market research, analytics, strategies, signals and social feeds.
Activity: 33
How about your coin burn system?
Activity: 54
I like your buy back policy because i observe that you will allocate 20% of the market profit to buy back TP Coins every quarterly as a move to reward members. It is great dev.
Activity: 73
 Why do you decide to create exchange, what are your advantages considering the existing ones?
Pages:
Jump to: