Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 6. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
your whitepaper is quite clear. It proves that you have deep analysis about the problem and solutions of exchange platform.
Activity: 79
What are the advantages of this ICO over the others? Why should we invest in it?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
How about your security system?I really care about this problem.  I want to be ensure completely security and anonymity in each and every transaction
Activity: 54
Are you planning to launch your own exchange office?
Activity: 112
Can I buy Top100 tokens anonymously? It seems to me that it’s the main advantage of cryptocurrencies.
The number of the ICOs is very big now, and the value of the tokens of all of them falls rapidly or doesn’t show growth for a lot of time. How top100exchanger team gonna fight against it?
Activity: 70
How often will your app be updated? I wanna be sure that new options will appear regularly.
copper member
Activity: 37
It is good that you have a very responsive User Interface in our website and mobile User Interface all work in the same format. It will help us use it easier.
Activity: 33
Is ETH the only possible investment method on the ICO?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Where can I find the list of exchangers where the tokens will appear right after the ICO?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
It’d be interesting to know the names of big investors who has taken part in the private stage of the ICO. Is it possible?
Activity: 60
I like ICO who has a project about the exchange, I will see some useful information here and become a part of this thread, it takes time to learn a bit of Top100 development that will be done in the future
The project looks promising, I think in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people

Activity: 79
Hello. Nowadays many platforms suffer from fake promo actions. Are u an exception?
Activity: 52
Hey. How long will the team tokens be frozen for? As far as I remember, they have quite a considerable share.
Activity: 112
Do I need to get on the white list in order to take part in the main sale?
Activity: 39
is this exchange going to be high frequency?
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Do you have any reward programs? I would be very pleased to attend
Activity: 101
Can I buy tokens for fiat?
Activity: 54
i am looking a great future of this exchange
Pages:
Jump to: