Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 5. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
The project is interesting because it already has a solid experience with banking applications on smartphones.A good project for investing and exchanging cryptocurrencies for goods. This ICO is worth taking a closer look for long-term investment.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
ICO, exchange, and by a newbie, lol. What are you looking for? I doubt there are many stupid "investors" will fall in love with for it. Lmao.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Such a good exchange platform that you are currently having the best user interface integrated with user friendly and runs on the easiest OS. For me, it is easy to use.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I went through a lot of different  investment  projects ... But here, really original idea and, at least, it is worth taking part!
Activity: 27
Such a big and interesting project. Can not wait to join
Activity: 59
I highly appreciate your project because your security system ensure each and every users will not scammed or deceived the by other anonymous users
Activity: 60
Your User Interface is really friendly, sophisticated, adapts to every device immediately without any special settings to enjoy their exchange experience. That is a plus point.
Activity: 70
Do you plan to develop your own blockchain or switch to another one in the future?

I see on the roadmap they do not see this plan, they probably prioritize the development of other features. It is not too necessary to change, dev will answer you more accurately.
Activity: 79
Do you plan to develop your own blockchain or switch to another one in the future?
Activity: 54
I think we can believe in this project because Top100Exchange is 100% compliant with Worldwide legal & tax regulations, and will be twice-yearly audited by an appointed independent Auditor.
Activity: 45
Why did you decide to create a mobile app rather than a regular web version?

As far as I know, the team has a huge experience of their development, and they decided to work in their usual environment.

You know, as I heard, it’s incredibly difficult to promote mobile apps today

None of them allows you to get cryptocurrency for selling unnecessary things. So, as it seems to me, there wont be difficulties in this regard.
Undoubtedly, but the team should have a clear strategy of promotion of their own product immediately after the release.
Activity: 112

As far as I know, the team has a huge experience of their development, and they decided to work in their usual environment.

None of them allows you to get cryptocurrency for selling unnecessary things. So, as it seems to me, there wont be difficulties in this regard.
Activity: 71

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

Activity: 52
Activity: 92
Hey. Why is the hard cap so big? It seems to me that it could be reduced.
Activity: 101
Great project, the presentation is very clear and so are the goals and problems. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 60
Your remarkable feature is that you can highlights various features right into single exchange platform and a user-friendly interface where user can easily perform transactions
Activity: 59
well, must follow your project because you have a well-qualified team experts who can help to ensure users of the Top100Exchanger platform are well maintained with periodic upgrades and updates without disrupting the activities of the users
Activity: 70
 Hope you can succeed to built a financial systems to the highest security level
Pages:
Jump to: