Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 97. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
Activity: 490
This project is going to be huge. I am extremely excited to see this project unfold. I am a huge fan of lending platforms and with the success that this experienced team has I'm sure this will be a hit. I'm super excited to have heard about this early and I'm excited to help promote and watch this project grow into one of the biggest Powerhouse cryptos of them all. I love that it has a recognizable name but a maximum coin cap that will allow the token to become valuable, there for making it something that investors want to hold!
this is a very good project in my opinion. i have registered the airdrop thanks devs
They write that only 10,000.00 tokens will be released, but why?
They think that this is not enough, what does it mean?
This is done so that the token has a high cost and is of value to the investor.
And is the number of released tokens somehow influencing this?  Huh
Of course it plays a role!
The more tokens the company releases, the less valuable it is on the market!
Of course!
Such a platform will automatically have a mobile application!
What exactly will these mobile applications do? What are they needed for?
For many things. Well, for example, to manage wallets, to transfer funds to other wallets, to manage tokens, etc.
Just now every platform has its own application, and if you use many services, you can just get confused in these applications.
I would like to have one thing, some centralized service for various services
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc ..

Interesting news))) I read

can you be more specific about XRP?

It is quite simple. We can give you some data.
XRPCONNECT SPECIFICATIONS :
-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW
What is the minimum amount you're talking about?
I mean the minimum amount for investment.
How much is it?
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI  Smiley
Activity: 588
This project is going to be huge. I am extremely excited to see this project unfold. I am a huge fan of lending platforms and with the success that this experienced team has I'm sure this will be a hit. I'm super excited to have heard about this early and I'm excited to help promote and watch this project grow into one of the biggest Powerhouse cryptos of them all. I love that it has a recognizable name but a maximum coin cap that will allow the token to become valuable, there for making it something that investors want to hold!
this is a very good project in my opinion. i have registered the airdrop thanks devs
Of course!
For many things. Well, for example, to manage wallets, to transfer funds to other wallets, to manage tokens, etc.
Activity: 336
This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc ..

How much is it?
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!
Of course!

How much is it?
Of course!

Pages:
Jump to: