Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Very interesting project, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him

I agree with you, but in addition to the project itself there is a very cool system of activity, this is a plus of the project

What are you talking about? What is the system of activity?

In the sense of? Have not you heard of her? It's impossible

You can talk about the bonus program. If about her, I know of course, but if not - I do not know

Yes, yes, it's about her. Apparently all the different words it is called) In general, you know?

In general, I know, but I do not know this project unfortunately. What is the innovation?

Well, you give. This is one of the best projects in which this program is implemented. Very many reviews

Are you seriously? I did not even know. Now I shall necessarily get acquainted. I hope the information is in the description more complete?

Oh sure. Check out there are a lot of interesting offers
Activity: 434

I agree with you, but in addition to the project itself there is a very cool system of activity, this is a plus of the project

You can talk about the bonus program. If about her, I know of course, but if not - I do not know

Yes, yes, it's about her. Apparently all the different words it is called) In general, you know?

In general, I know, but I do not know this project unfortunately. What is the innovation?

Well, you give. This is one of the best projects in which this program is implemented. Very many reviews

Are you seriously? I did not even know. Now I shall necessarily get acquainted. I hope the information is in the description more complete?

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I wonder if there be a bonus program in it. Huh Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
guys, tell me in a few words what the essence of this project is. like the information is, but I really didn’t understand ((
Activity: 476
I also would like to know how much of the analogues of this platform there is in the world of crypto-currency. and whether they exist at all. I am interested in the purpose of having competition
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I also would like to know how much of the analogues of this platform there is in the world of crypto-currency. and whether they exist at all. I am interested in the purpose of having competition
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
I agree. In addition, the benefits of the project, such as, for example, free membership for the use of vBOT, are useful for me
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
Activity: 210
I need to know about your currency as much as possible, so tell me all details about your tokens?
 Huh
XRPC TOKEN SPECIFICATIONS :

-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW

Great!
It is very useful information, but what I need also to understand is ICO timing and dates in general, if it is possible, of course.
ICO TIMING:

We offer XRPC tokens via the ICO by issuing XRPC tokens to people who want to own them before XRPC token is released in the open market.

Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

You know, different projects have special offers, so what I want from you is the best price that you can give me.
OK, our BEST OFFER for you is following:
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
ICO duration: 60 days

Also I heard something about bounties, that you are giving to the clients, is it possible to tell me what I need to do?
You need to do just two things in reality.
1.   Write an article about XRPC CRYPTOCURRENCY on Steemit.com  with the following tags: #XRPC #ICO #TokenSale
2. fill the form.

I think your project suits me quite OK. Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answers my friends!
We are happy to help you, so use and enjoy our services. And good luck, of course.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I need to know about your currency as much as possible, so tell me all details about your tokens?
 Huh

Great!
It is very useful information, but what I need also to understand is ICO timing and dates in general, if it is possible, of course.
ICO TIMING:

We offer XRPC tokens via the ICO by issuing XRPC tokens to people who want to own them before XRPC token is released in the open market.

Starting:
Ending:

You know, different projects have special offers, so what I want from you is the best price that you can give me.

Also I heard something about bounties, that you are giving to the clients, is it possible to tell me what I need to do?
1.   Write an article about XRPC CRYPTOCURRENCY on Steemit.com  with the following tags: #XRPC #ICO #TokenSale
2. fill the form.

I think your project suits me quite OK. Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answers my friends!
Activity: 210
 Huh

Great!
ICO TIMING:

Starting:
Ending:

2. fill the form.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
 Huh

Great!
ICO TIMING:

Starting:
Ending:

Pages:
Jump to: